Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report “Defense and Civil Spends on Helicopters in South America: 2016 to 2024” provides quantitative top-level view of projected spends on Helicopters. According to Strategic Defense Intelligence, a helicopter is a type of rotorcraft in which lift and thrust are supplied by rotors. A rotorcraft or rotary-wing aircraft is a heavier-than-air flying machine that uses lift generated by wings, called rotary wings or rotor blades, which revolve around a mast. Several rotor blades mounted on a single mast are referred to as a rotor. The report provides spend forecasts on following market segments:
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence’s in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Venezuela
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Provides key forecast statistics on spends related to Helicopters from 2016 to 2024.
– Provides segmentation data of the Helicopters market in South America.
“Defense and Civil Spends on Helicopters in South America: 2016 to 2024” a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays South America’s projected budget allocations on Helicopters. The report provides strategic outlay on individual segments which include Civil Helicopter, Defense Helicopter and Helicopter MRO (where applicable).
Reasons To Buy
– Understand the South America Helicopters market using Strategic Defense Intelligence’s market and segmentation analytics.
– Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the Helicopters market in South America.
– Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence’s forecast figures.
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- Kaman Signs Multi-Year Contract with Sikorsky
- ForeFlight Introduces New Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver
- CHC Group Announces New Board of Managers
- Canada certifies airbus H145
- Horizon signs training agreement with Saudi Bell dealer
- Moscow Zhukovsky Airport adds helicopter facility
- Babcock and RACQ CQ Rescue renew contract
- Erickson achieves 100% effectiveness in Chilean firefighting
- Astronics Max-Viz Systems collaborating with FAA for a research study
- Air BP appoints Chief Commercial Officer
- HAI opens nominations for Salute to Excellence for Heli-Expo 2018
- Two UK police forces join to form operational drone unit
- Boeing awarded $27M contract for Preparation of Block 2 MH-47G
- Airbus awarded $35M contract for support of the UH-72 Lakota
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- More than 103 WAI Scholarships Now Ready for Applications
- CSAGA chooses Ramco
- HRH The Princess Royal Visits Bristow
- HeliOffshore collaborates on EC225 safety case