Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report “Defense and Civil Spends on Helicopters in South America: 2016 to 2024” provides quantitative top-level view of projected spends on Helicopters. According to Strategic Defense Intelligence, a helicopter is a type of rotorcraft in which lift and thrust are supplied by rotors. A rotorcraft or rotary-wing aircraft is a heavier-than-air flying machine that uses lift generated by wings, called rotary wings or rotor blades, which revolve around a mast. Several rotor blades mounted on a single mast are referred to as a rotor. The report provides spend forecasts on following market segments:
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence’s in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Venezuela
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Provides key forecast statistics on spends related to Helicopters from 2016 to 2024.
– Provides segmentation data of the Helicopters market in South America.
“Defense and Civil Spends on Helicopters in South America: 2016 to 2024” a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays South America’s projected budget allocations on Helicopters. The report provides strategic outlay on individual segments which include Civil Helicopter, Defense Helicopter and Helicopter MRO (where applicable).
Reasons To Buy
– Understand the South America Helicopters market using Strategic Defense Intelligence’s market and segmentation analytics.
– Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the Helicopters market in South America.
– Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence’s forecast figures.
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone