Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report “Defense and Civil Spends on Helicopters in South America: 2016 to 2024” provides quantitative top-level view of projected spends on Helicopters. According to Strategic Defense Intelligence, a helicopter is a type of rotorcraft in which lift and thrust are supplied by rotors. A rotorcraft or rotary-wing aircraft is a heavier-than-air flying machine that uses lift generated by wings, called rotary wings or rotor blades, which revolve around a mast. Several rotor blades mounted on a single mast are referred to as a rotor. The report provides spend forecasts on following market segments:
The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence’s in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Venezuela
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Provides key forecast statistics on spends related to Helicopters from 2016 to 2024.
– Provides segmentation data of the Helicopters market in South America.
“Defense and Civil Spends on Helicopters in South America: 2016 to 2024” a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays South America’s projected budget allocations on Helicopters. The report provides strategic outlay on individual segments which include Civil Helicopter, Defense Helicopter and Helicopter MRO (where applicable).
Reasons To Buy
– Understand the South America Helicopters market using Strategic Defense Intelligence’s market and segmentation analytics.
– Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the Helicopters market in South America.
– Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence’s forecast figures.
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- Bell and DART partner for Bell 505 emergency flotation system STC
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia
- Fatal Indiana Crash Under Investigation
- Russian Helicopters introduce after-sales service concept for Russian rotorcraft in India
- Boston MedFlight Completes FAA Part 135 Certificate Licensure
- New Helicopter Aircrew Training System at HMAS Albatross
- Southeast Aerospace receives the FAA’s Gold Award of Excellence