Shadin Avionics recently announced the completion and receipt of Supplemental Type Certificates for the installation of a RemoteFlo Fuel Flow System on the Robinson R66 helicopter and Rolls-Royce RR300 engine. The RemoteFlo offers R66 pilots access to real-time fuel flow management information directly on their GPS or Flight Management System. In addition to Fuel Flow, information available to the pilot includes Specific Range (including graphical range rings), Fuel to Destination, Fuel Reserve, Endurance, Fuel Flow, Fuel Used and Fuel Remaining.
“The RemoteFlo has been on the market as a glass panel replacement for Shadin’s Digiflo, Miniflo and Microflo products on many aircraft types for several years,” stated Brad Jacobson, Certifications and Field Service Manager at Shadin Avionics. “Now R66 operators can take advantage of the operational efficiency and safety enhancements with the quality and reliability that Shadin Avionics has become known for.”
Ask Robinson Helicopter Company, your Robinson dealer or call Shadin Avionics directly for more information at 952-927-6500. Visit our website at www.shadin.com for more RemoteFlo information.
The RemoteFlo is part of Shadin’s family of FAA certified AIS data converters, designed to quickly respond to an ever-present demand for unique flight worthy data conversion applications on aircraft. The family includes the AIS-100 Memory, AIS-360 Digital, AIS-370 Ethernet, AIS-380 Analog, AIS-450 Synchro, AIS-460 Military 1553, AIS-800 Engine and the iPad AIM. Visit www.shadin.com for more information on the complete line of AIS data converters.
- CAMTS warns on LifePort Clip Decks
- NEMSPA EMS Pilot of the Year Award & Lifetime Achievement Award
- Airbus picks H160 composite supplier
- FAA warns FAR Part 135 R44 operators
- Prince Carl Philip tries the military pilot life
- Sikorsky delivers second Coast Guard S92 to South Korea
- Erlanger Life Force to add sixth helicopter
- Japanese operator Akagi Helicopter acquires one H125
- German Air Force receives last H145M
- First-ever helicopter-based firing of High Energy Laser
- Bristow teams with Blade to provide cabin class service
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for Delivery of CH-53K spare parts and Labour
- Toll Helicopters Donates Engine to Aviation High School
- Edmonton news helicopter celebrates 10 years
- OSS wins two year AW109 EMS contract in Tamil Nadu
- Ontario City looks at EMS helipad location options
- Paradise Helicopters under threat from neighbours
- Bristow starts construction of new facility at Lydd SAR base
- Volocopter to carry out test flights in Dubai in Q4
- FAA employee union opposes ATC privatisation