Discovery Air Defence Services Inc. (“DA Defence”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Discovery Air Inc., and Inzpire Ltd. have joined forces to bid for the UK Ministry of Defence’s Air Support to Defence Operational Training (“ASDOT”) programme. The two companies will combine their unique capabilities in the live air training environment to deliver the most innovative, relevant and safe training solution for the ASDOT customer.
With the world’s largest privately-owned operational fleet of aggressor aircraft for air support, DA Defence is the most experienced provider of turnkey tactical airborne training and adversary training for militaries worldwide. DA Defence’s mix of modern fighters and special mission aircraft equipped with radar, sensors, EA, and targeting capabilities will deliver the mission profiles, flexibility, and availability demanded by ASDOT.
“As the world leader in contracted air combat training, we are very excited to join forces with the UK’s Inzpire. The combined strengths of our two companies are uniquely suited to meet the ASDOT requirements and to serve the British Armed Forces’ evolving live-fly, tactical training needs well into the mid-2030s,” said Paul Bouchard, President of DA Defence.
Inzpire are experts in team and collective training. They provide an independent exercise management team to the RAF’s Air Battlespace Training Centre, as well as supplying expertise within the RAF’s Air Warfare Centre through the management of large scale live training exercises. Inzpire’s Qualified Helicopter Flying Instructors instruct the British Army Apache Attack Helicopter and Wildcat Helicopter Conversion-to-Type and conversion to role courses. With proven experience of delivery to the UK MoD, Inzpire will continue their exceptional service to the customer through the delivery of ASDOT.
“After careful consideration of the customer’s requirements, we are pleased to formalize our relationship with Discovery Air Defence. Their proven track record providing ASDOT services worldwide and unrivalled Flight Safety record make them an ideal partner for this program,” said Hugh Griffiths, CEO of Inzpire Ltd.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded