Hawker Pacific, the leading aviation solutions provider in Asia, Pacific and the Middle East, is pleased to confirm the highly anticipated Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) certification of the new Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Helicopter.
The milestone makes Australia the first country to be awarded certification for the Bell 505 following the initial type certificate being issued in Canada.
Hawker Pacific is the proud sales representative of Bell Helicopter in the Pacific and Middle East. With Hawker Pacific’s experience and the professional attention from Australia’s regulatory body, the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA), the Bell 505 achieved the first ever foreign certification here in Australia.
The Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is already in high demand with more than 400 letters of intent worldwide since the initial launch in 2014.
Hawker Pacific will deliver 5 new Bell 505 Jet Ranger X aircraft in Australia and 3 in New Zealand over the coming 12 months. The company will deliver Australia’s first Bell 505 Jet Ranger X to Nautilus Aviation in mid-2017.
Tony Jones, Hawker Pacific, has congratulated Bell Helicopter on the certification of the 505 Jet Ranger X and says Hawker Pacific looks forward to offering the new helicopter to customers in the region.
“Hawker Pacific congratulates Bell Helicopter on the certification of this next generation helicopter. We are thrilled to be introducing the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X to the Australian market this year. We are seeing very strong interest from the Australasian market and look forward to bringing this state of the art, next generation helicopter to customers in the region very soon.”
The Bell 505 is proving popular not just with private owners but is exceeding expectations with the commercial operators that have long awaited a new viable and advanced short light single helicopter for pilot training, charter and scenic flights and air work.
The Bell 505 redefines the short light single product class by combining advanced technology, unparalleled levels of comfort, and unique multi-mission capabilities. The aircraft’s flight deck features a fully integrated glass Garmin G1000H™ cockpit, offering unmatched crew situational awareness. The cabin boasts ready-for-business comfort with five forward facing seats with excellent exterior visibility, and 75/25 split clamshell doors allow easy ingress/egress. The 505 is powered by the reliable Turbomeca Arrius 2R Engine, featuring dual channel FADEC (with backup), automatic start up, and an optimised maintenance program with 3000 hour TBO.
Hawker Pacific’s staff are currently completing training for the new Bell 505 Helicopter and the company has limited availability for early deliveries in Australia.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023