Precision Aviation Group, Inc. (PAG), a leading provider of products and value-added services to the worldwide aerospace and defense industry, is pleased to announce they have increased their available inventory by $4.1 million, raising the cost of their total inventory to over $39.4 million with over 100,000 line items.
“The additional inventory will specifically support the AW139 platform. The increase in inventory added 74 unique part numbers to PAG’s existing AW139 rotable pool, available to operators worldwide. With the increasing demand for AW139 spares, our investment shows our continued commitment to operator requirements today and into the future,” said David Mast, President & CEO of PAG. “Our goal is to provide customers with the part or service they require within hours of receiving the (AOG) request, ensuring their aircraft achieves maximum operational time,” adds Mast.
PAG’s rotable inventory is currently valued at $39.4 million, PAG specializes in MRO Services, Sales and Exchanges on a variety of Fixed and Rotary Wing platforms. “We will continue to make strategic investments in inventory, facilities and people to strengthen our ability to support our customers,” said David Mast. “Our facilities worldwide now encompass over 250,000 square feet, employ 44 sales executives and service over 82,000 items annually in direct support of our customer base.”
Visit the PAG team at the upcoming HAI Heli-Expo March 7-9th in Dallas at Booth #4910.
- HeliRussia 2018 to be held at a new venue
- JSSI Enrolls Sikorsky S92 onto Tip-to-Tail Program
- CAMTS 2017 Best Practices
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad