Precision Aviation Group, Inc. (PAG), a leading provider of products and value-added services to the worldwide aerospace and defense industry, is pleased to announce they have increased their available inventory by $4.1 million, raising the cost of their total inventory to over $39.4 million with over 100,000 line items.
“The additional inventory will specifically support the AW139 platform. The increase in inventory added 74 unique part numbers to PAG’s existing AW139 rotable pool, available to operators worldwide. With the increasing demand for AW139 spares, our investment shows our continued commitment to operator requirements today and into the future,” said David Mast, President & CEO of PAG. “Our goal is to provide customers with the part or service they require within hours of receiving the (AOG) request, ensuring their aircraft achieves maximum operational time,” adds Mast.
PAG’s rotable inventory is currently valued at $39.4 million, PAG specializes in MRO Services, Sales and Exchanges on a variety of Fixed and Rotary Wing platforms. “We will continue to make strategic investments in inventory, facilities and people to strengthen our ability to support our customers,” said David Mast. “Our facilities worldwide now encompass over 250,000 square feet, employ 44 sales executives and service over 82,000 items annually in direct support of our customer base.”
Visit the PAG team at the upcoming HAI Heli-Expo March 7-9th in Dallas at Booth #4910.
- CHC receives second H175 via LCI lease
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up