Precision Aviation Group, Inc. (PAG), a leading provider of products and value-added services to the worldwide aerospace and defense industry, is pleased to announce they have increased their available inventory by $4.1 million, raising the cost of their total inventory to over $39.4 million with over 100,000 line items.
“The additional inventory will specifically support the AW139 platform. The increase in inventory added 74 unique part numbers to PAG’s existing AW139 rotable pool, available to operators worldwide. With the increasing demand for AW139 spares, our investment shows our continued commitment to operator requirements today and into the future,” said David Mast, President & CEO of PAG. “Our goal is to provide customers with the part or service they require within hours of receiving the (AOG) request, ensuring their aircraft achieves maximum operational time,” adds Mast.
PAG’s rotable inventory is currently valued at $39.4 million, PAG specializes in MRO Services, Sales and Exchanges on a variety of Fixed and Rotary Wing platforms. “We will continue to make strategic investments in inventory, facilities and people to strengthen our ability to support our customers,” said David Mast. “Our facilities worldwide now encompass over 250,000 square feet, employ 44 sales executives and service over 82,000 items annually in direct support of our customer base.”
Visit the PAG team at the upcoming HAI Heli-Expo March 7-9th in Dallas at Booth #4910.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded