Vector Aerospace, a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, will be highlighting its broad range of customer-focused support solutions at the HAI Heli-Expo 2017 helicopter trade show & exposition being held in Dallas, TX next week (March 7-9).
A major highlight on Vector’s booth (# 1612) will be its Airbus Helicopters AS350 fuselage display, showcasing the company’s nose-to-tail MRO capabilities on the AS350/EC130 family. The updated display being exhibited in Dallas incorporates the latest version of Vector’s crash-resistant fuel tank (CRFT), being developed in partnership with Robertson Fuel Systems, as well as a D-level repair fixture. The AS350 fuselage display also features a sample of Vector’s composite repair capabilities.
Vector’s AS350 fuselage display will also be used to introduce the ‘SAFECRAFT’ portfolio of retrofittable safety technologies being offered by the company for the AS350/EC130 family in partnership with Astronautics Corporation, L3, Outerlink Global Solutions, Robertson, Safe Flight and Thales. This portfolio of safety technologies includes electronic flight instruments, a new-generation autopilot, a collective cueing system, a powerline detection system, an icing conditions detector, flight data monitoring and ADS-B solutions, along with the CRFT.
In addition to its AS350 fuselage display, Vector’s booth at Heli-Expo 2017 will also include cutaways of a Safran Helicopter Engines Arriel turboshaft and an AS350 drivetrain, highlighting Vector’s MRO capabilities on a range of the industry’s most popular powerplants and dynamic components.
Vector will be releasing details of a range of recent developments and new capabilities during Heli-Expo, with several important contract signings planned for the event. Vector will also be detailing progress with its new state-of-the art facility in Langley, BC, Canada, which is just months away from completion. This 85,000 sq. ft. facility will consolidate Vector’s existing Langley-based airframe and avionics shops under one roof, streamlining workflow and improving efficiency.
Vector will also be holding several customer events on its booth during the show, including prize draws for Apple iPhones and a customer appreciation event.
To learn more about Vector Aerospace’s extensive helicopter support capabilities, please visit us at booth # 1612 during the show. We look forward to seeing you in Dallas!
- Sikorsky Awarded $58M Contract for CH-53K Repair
- Royal Thai Air Force expands fleet
- Bell enters Southern African market
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 30