Wireless intercom technology innovator, Axnes has announced the introduction of the new MP30 handheld transceiver as a follow-on to the MP50 unit debuted last year. The MP30 is a smaller, lighter, and lower cost alternative to the MP50 and includes many of the same comprehensive features. These include single band UHF frequencies, full duplex transmission and reception, built-in noise and echo cancelling, along with secure proprietary waveform and protocol technology, all encased in rugged water and dust resistant aircraft grade aluminum housing. Common headset and microphone connections along with a 20G certified charging cradle that integrates into aircraft, marine, or ground vehicles, are standard equipment.
Other robust features include a battery life of up to 15 hours of continuous operation or 40 hours of standby capability and the latest airborne environmental and software standards. A night vision goggle (NVG) compatible screen with both voice activated (VOX) and push to talk (PTT) function allow users to easily integrate the MP30 into multiple critical and routine civil and military mission profiles. Secure voice technology ensures that communications by MP30 handheld users cannot be compromised by others.
Options for the new MP30 include GPS positioning, AES 256 software encryption, and custom headset or helmet connector options available for quantity orders. The new MP30 can be seen during the Axnes press event on Wednesday 8 MARCH 2017 beginning at 2 P.M. on exhibit #7452 during the Helicopter Association International (HAI) Heli-Expo from 7-9 March 2017, in Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone