Wireless intercom technology innovator, Axnes has announced the introduction of the new MP30 handheld transceiver as a follow-on to the MP50 unit debuted last year. The MP30 is a smaller, lighter, and lower cost alternative to the MP50 and includes many of the same comprehensive features. These include single band UHF frequencies, full duplex transmission and reception, built-in noise and echo cancelling, along with secure proprietary waveform and protocol technology, all encased in rugged water and dust resistant aircraft grade aluminum housing. Common headset and microphone connections along with a 20G certified charging cradle that integrates into aircraft, marine, or ground vehicles, are standard equipment.
Other robust features include a battery life of up to 15 hours of continuous operation or 40 hours of standby capability and the latest airborne environmental and software standards. A night vision goggle (NVG) compatible screen with both voice activated (VOX) and push to talk (PTT) function allow users to easily integrate the MP30 into multiple critical and routine civil and military mission profiles. Secure voice technology ensures that communications by MP30 handheld users cannot be compromised by others.
Options for the new MP30 include GPS positioning, AES 256 software encryption, and custom headset or helmet connector options available for quantity orders. The new MP30 can be seen during the Axnes press event on Wednesday 8 MARCH 2017 beginning at 2 P.M. on exhibit #7452 during the Helicopter Association International (HAI) Heli-Expo from 7-9 March 2017, in Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters