Wireless intercom technology innovator, Axnes has announced the introduction of the new MP30 handheld transceiver as a follow-on to the MP50 unit debuted last year. The MP30 is a smaller, lighter, and lower cost alternative to the MP50 and includes many of the same comprehensive features. These include single band UHF frequencies, full duplex transmission and reception, built-in noise and echo cancelling, along with secure proprietary waveform and protocol technology, all encased in rugged water and dust resistant aircraft grade aluminum housing. Common headset and microphone connections along with a 20G certified charging cradle that integrates into aircraft, marine, or ground vehicles, are standard equipment.
Other robust features include a battery life of up to 15 hours of continuous operation or 40 hours of standby capability and the latest airborne environmental and software standards. A night vision goggle (NVG) compatible screen with both voice activated (VOX) and push to talk (PTT) function allow users to easily integrate the MP30 into multiple critical and routine civil and military mission profiles. Secure voice technology ensures that communications by MP30 handheld users cannot be compromised by others.
Options for the new MP30 include GPS positioning, AES 256 software encryption, and custom headset or helmet connector options available for quantity orders. The new MP30 can be seen during the Axnes press event on Wednesday 8 MARCH 2017 beginning at 2 P.M. on exhibit #7452 during the Helicopter Association International (HAI) Heli-Expo from 7-9 March 2017, in Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded