Wireless intercom technology innovator, Axnes has announced the introduction of the new MP30 handheld transceiver as a follow-on to the MP50 unit debuted last year. The MP30 is a smaller, lighter, and lower cost alternative to the MP50 and includes many of the same comprehensive features. These include single band UHF frequencies, full duplex transmission and reception, built-in noise and echo cancelling, along with secure proprietary waveform and protocol technology, all encased in rugged water and dust resistant aircraft grade aluminum housing. Common headset and microphone connections along with a 20G certified charging cradle that integrates into aircraft, marine, or ground vehicles, are standard equipment.
Other robust features include a battery life of up to 15 hours of continuous operation or 40 hours of standby capability and the latest airborne environmental and software standards. A night vision goggle (NVG) compatible screen with both voice activated (VOX) and push to talk (PTT) function allow users to easily integrate the MP30 into multiple critical and routine civil and military mission profiles. Secure voice technology ensures that communications by MP30 handheld users cannot be compromised by others.
Options for the new MP30 include GPS positioning, AES 256 software encryption, and custom headset or helmet connector options available for quantity orders. The new MP30 can be seen during the Axnes press event on Wednesday 8 MARCH 2017 beginning at 2 P.M. on exhibit #7452 during the Helicopter Association International (HAI) Heli-Expo from 7-9 March 2017, in Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.
- Airbus delivers first H145s to Rega
- Maverick Helicopters joins air program for Burning Man 2018
- Biggin Hill Airport sets up Heli shuttle in New York
- Offshore Helicopter Industry Leaders Speak On Next Steps to Enhance Safety
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider