HeliOffshore member Sikorsky today launched Flight Crew Operating Manuals for its S92 and S76D aircraft.
The new manuals help pilots to better understand the intent of each helicopter’s system operations and are part of HeliOffshore’s global programme to enhance safety across the offshore fleet.
“Sikorsky, like every member of HeliOffshore, is committed to providing crews with the tools, training and support they need to operate safely, on every flight,” said Gretchen Haskins, HeliOffshore chief executive office. “The Flight Crew Operating Manuals delivered by Sikorsky are great examples of industry-wide, tangible guidance that makes a difference to safety at the frontline.”
The FCOMs are on display at Sikorsky’s HAI Heli Expo booth (8114) as part of the iFly Sikorsky™ Electronic Flight Bag.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills