HeliOffshore member Sikorsky today launched Flight Crew Operating Manuals for its S92 and S76D aircraft.
The new manuals help pilots to better understand the intent of each helicopter’s system operations and are part of HeliOffshore’s global programme to enhance safety across the offshore fleet.
“Sikorsky, like every member of HeliOffshore, is committed to providing crews with the tools, training and support they need to operate safely, on every flight,” said Gretchen Haskins, HeliOffshore chief executive office. “The Flight Crew Operating Manuals delivered by Sikorsky are great examples of industry-wide, tangible guidance that makes a difference to safety at the frontline.”
The FCOMs are on display at Sikorsky’s HAI Heli Expo booth (8114) as part of the iFly Sikorsky™ Electronic Flight Bag.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded