HeliOffshore member Sikorsky today launched Flight Crew Operating Manuals for its S92 and S76D aircraft.
The new manuals help pilots to better understand the intent of each helicopter’s system operations and are part of HeliOffshore’s global programme to enhance safety across the offshore fleet.
“Sikorsky, like every member of HeliOffshore, is committed to providing crews with the tools, training and support they need to operate safely, on every flight,” said Gretchen Haskins, HeliOffshore chief executive office. “The Flight Crew Operating Manuals delivered by Sikorsky are great examples of industry-wide, tangible guidance that makes a difference to safety at the frontline.”
The FCOMs are on display at Sikorsky’s HAI Heli Expo booth (8114) as part of the iFly Sikorsky™ Electronic Flight Bag.
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018
- Visit Bell at #IACP2018
- New helicopter hoist will help rescue injured firefighters in Nevada
- Bell and Yamato announce collaboration
- Leonardo congratulates the Royal Malaysian Navy on reaching a milestone
- Dart receives EASA certification for EC130/H130 Cable Cutter System
- Enstrom announces 280FX Sale at Helitech 2018
- 1st H125 delivered with BLR FastFin kit
- Dart opens new service center in Amsterdam
- HeliOffshore held the 2nd in a series of Human Hazard Analysis workshops
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries