HeliOffshore member Sikorsky today launched Flight Crew Operating Manuals for its S92 and S76D aircraft.
The new manuals help pilots to better understand the intent of each helicopter’s system operations and are part of HeliOffshore’s global programme to enhance safety across the offshore fleet.
“Sikorsky, like every member of HeliOffshore, is committed to providing crews with the tools, training and support they need to operate safely, on every flight,” said Gretchen Haskins, HeliOffshore chief executive office. “The Flight Crew Operating Manuals delivered by Sikorsky are great examples of industry-wide, tangible guidance that makes a difference to safety at the frontline.”
The FCOMs are on display at Sikorsky’s HAI Heli Expo booth (8114) as part of the iFly Sikorsky™ Electronic Flight Bag.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd