Garmin International Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN), today announced a series of enhancements and an expanded feature set for Garmin’s G500H glass flight display STC in Robinson R44 helicopters. Pilots flying behind the G500H in the R44 will experience a faster, more responsive and modernized flight display, alongside a number of additional features that improve situational awareness and bring new capabilities to this system using a Garmin-held STC. Features such as advanced Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) integration including TargetTrend™ and TerminalTraffic™, geo-referenced FliteCharts ® , Smart Airspace and more provide R44 operators flying with the G500H glass flight display even more state-of-the-art capabilities that reduce overall pilot workload.
“We continue to expand upon the feature set of our G500H glass flight display STC in the R44 so these helicopter operators have access to the latest situational awareness tools on the market,” said Carl Wolf, Garmin vice president of aviation sales and marketing. “With this upgrade, we’ve incorporated capabilities that put even more valuable information in the pilot’s primary field of view, further expanding upon the extensive pilot toolset within the G500H in the R44 helicopter.”
- Aberdeen Airport helicopter movements continue to fall
- Leonardo Withdraws Lawsuit
- Lower helicopter requirement as Fox News train 90 drone pilots
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Drone Collision
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering