VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com – Booth # 10953), a leading provider of global helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul (MMRO) services announces it has launched a Bell 407 helicopter-leasing program for 2017.
VIH Aerospace General Manager Arne Arneson states that in late 2015 and into 2016, VIHA invested substantially in both assets and expertise to develop a Bell 407 major component overhaul-rental/exchange program as part of its comprehensive Bell component overhaul and exchange program. The program was extensively utilized by Bell 407 operators across Canada, the USA and Asia Pacific; and the word-of-mouth awareness generated provided VIHA with a number of inquiries related to helicopter leasing requirements in the North American market.
Arneson explains that based on this information, VIHA acquired additional Bell 407 helicopter assets and began the inspection and overhaul process of preparing a helicopter for commercial lease. Soon after making its first aircraft available, the company received inquiries from operators to lease the helicopter. Being familiar with VIHA’s high standards, they understood that they would be taking possession of assets that are unequalled in terms of reliability and safety.
Currently, VIHA has its first Bell 407 helicopter on long-term contract and is in the process of preparing a second helicopter for commercial lease availability.
- Aberdeen Airport helicopter movements continue to fall
- Leonardo Withdraws Lawsuit
- Lower helicopter requirement as Fox News train 90 drone pilots
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Drone Collision
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering