VIH Aerospace (VIHA – www.vihaerospace.com – Booth # 10953), a leading provider of global helicopter maintenance, manufacturing, repair and overhaul (MMRO) services announces it has launched a Bell 407 helicopter-leasing program for 2017.
VIH Aerospace General Manager Arne Arneson states that in late 2015 and into 2016, VIHA invested substantially in both assets and expertise to develop a Bell 407 major component overhaul-rental/exchange program as part of its comprehensive Bell component overhaul and exchange program. The program was extensively utilized by Bell 407 operators across Canada, the USA and Asia Pacific; and the word-of-mouth awareness generated provided VIHA with a number of inquiries related to helicopter leasing requirements in the North American market.
Arneson explains that based on this information, VIHA acquired additional Bell 407 helicopter assets and began the inspection and overhaul process of preparing a helicopter for commercial lease. Soon after making its first aircraft available, the company received inquiries from operators to lease the helicopter. Being familiar with VIHA’s high standards, they understood that they would be taking possession of assets that are unequalled in terms of reliability and safety.
Currently, VIHA has its first Bell 407 helicopter on long-term contract and is in the process of preparing a second helicopter for commercial lease availability.
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying