Web Manuals Sweden AB, developer of digital documentation solutions for the aviation industry, is having an early start to Heli Expo by signing German emergency medical helicopter service, ADAC Luftrettung, as its latest helicopter customer.
ADAC Luftrettung, widely known as the pioneer of air rescue in Germany and having flown more than 900,000 missions since 1970, operates a fleet of 55 rescue helicopters and has 37 bases throughout Germany.
The operator will use Web Manuals’ technology for the digitization, authoring and compliance management of its operational documentation, gaining savings in time and administrative costs as well as improved regulatory compliance and safety, ensuring more time is spent on life-saving services.
Frédéric Bruder, CEO at ADAC Luftrettung, says: “Safety is at the heart of what we do and we need to make sure our internal practices can be completed as fast as possible. We believe that the digital revision management and authoring of manuals, combined with the compliance library, will improve our documentation processes and contribute to the running of a regulation compliant, time-and-cost-effective business. We are looking forward to working in partnership with Web Manuals.”
The operator joins an increasing number of helicopter operators who are turning to Web Manuals, including recent addition, Icelandic helicopter tours company, Nordurflug as well as long-standing customers, Rega Swiss Air Rescue, Babcock MCS Offshore and PHI Air Medical, the latter who has been using Web Manuals since 2016.
Ed Goodman, airplane flights standards manager at PHI Air Medical, says: “Web Manuals has revolutionized the way we create, manage and deliver content within our organization. The integration of Web Manuals within PHI Air Medical has saved us critical time and money and has allowed for a seamless process for accessing and delivering our policies and procedures.”
Martin Lidgard, founder and CEO of Web Manuals, says: “With its large fleet and the intense nature of its missions, ADAC Luftrettung has faced the complex and time-consuming challenge of maintaining its manuals library. We are extremely proud to have been selected by the company to help them simplify and accelerate the authoring, review, publishing, distribution and control of its manuals so the teams can focus on what they do best; saving lives.”
- Sikorsky awarded $10M contract for Delivery of CH-53K spare parts and Labour
- Toll Helicopters Donates Engine to Aviation High School
- Edmonton news helicopter celebrates 10 years
- OSS wins two year AW109 EMS contract in Tamil Nadu
- Ontario City looks at EMS helipad location options
- Paradise Helicopters under threat from neighbours
- Bristow starts construction of new facility at Lydd SAR base
- Volocopter to carry out test flights in Dubai in Q4
- FAA employee union opposes ATC privatisation
- Airbus reveals Racer demonstrator developed from X3
- Marenco adds non-executive Director
- Airbus picks Salesforce CRM software
- CHC Announces New Contract with Quadrant Energy
- Spectrum Health celebrates 30 years of Aero Med
- Manatee County Sheriff bids for new helicopter
- Idaho operator Timberline Helicopters moving to new base
- Mount Isa EMS helicopter updated from B230 to BK117
- India moves more armed helicopters to Chinese border
- Safran and Thai Aviation Industries to support Royal Thai Armed Forces
- SaxonAir adds two AW109SP GrandNew helicopters to charter fleet