Web Manuals Sweden AB, developer of digital documentation solutions for the aviation industry, is having an early start to Heli Expo by signing German emergency medical helicopter service, ADAC Luftrettung, as its latest helicopter customer.
ADAC Luftrettung, widely known as the pioneer of air rescue in Germany and having flown more than 900,000 missions since 1970, operates a fleet of 55 rescue helicopters and has 37 bases throughout Germany.
The operator will use Web Manuals’ technology for the digitization, authoring and compliance management of its operational documentation, gaining savings in time and administrative costs as well as improved regulatory compliance and safety, ensuring more time is spent on life-saving services.
Frédéric Bruder, CEO at ADAC Luftrettung, says: “Safety is at the heart of what we do and we need to make sure our internal practices can be completed as fast as possible. We believe that the digital revision management and authoring of manuals, combined with the compliance library, will improve our documentation processes and contribute to the running of a regulation compliant, time-and-cost-effective business. We are looking forward to working in partnership with Web Manuals.”
The operator joins an increasing number of helicopter operators who are turning to Web Manuals, including recent addition, Icelandic helicopter tours company, Nordurflug as well as long-standing customers, Rega Swiss Air Rescue, Babcock MCS Offshore and PHI Air Medical, the latter who has been using Web Manuals since 2016.
Ed Goodman, airplane flights standards manager at PHI Air Medical, says: “Web Manuals has revolutionized the way we create, manage and deliver content within our organization. The integration of Web Manuals within PHI Air Medical has saved us critical time and money and has allowed for a seamless process for accessing and delivering our policies and procedures.”
Martin Lidgard, founder and CEO of Web Manuals, says: “With its large fleet and the intense nature of its missions, ADAC Luftrettung has faced the complex and time-consuming challenge of maintaining its manuals library. We are extremely proud to have been selected by the company to help them simplify and accelerate the authoring, review, publishing, distribution and control of its manuals so the teams can focus on what they do best; saving lives.”
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication
- Milestone Aviation Group Supports Indian Heligo’s Growth
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017
- Fleet Keeper gets CAAP approval
- Leonardo’s Japanese helicopter market grows
- Bristow CEO describes the three commandments of safety
- AW169 helicopter scores first contract success
- Sikorsky Sponsors Educational Scholarship through the MedEvac
- Waypoint Receives Innovation Award in Tianjin
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- DRF retains Magdeburg contract with six year extension
- Columbus Police marks 45 years flying MD Helicopters
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F