Web Manuals Sweden AB, developer of digital documentation solutions for the aviation industry, is having an early start to Heli Expo by signing German emergency medical helicopter service, ADAC Luftrettung, as its latest helicopter customer.
ADAC Luftrettung, widely known as the pioneer of air rescue in Germany and having flown more than 900,000 missions since 1970, operates a fleet of 55 rescue helicopters and has 37 bases throughout Germany.
The operator will use Web Manuals’ technology for the digitization, authoring and compliance management of its operational documentation, gaining savings in time and administrative costs as well as improved regulatory compliance and safety, ensuring more time is spent on life-saving services.
Frédéric Bruder, CEO at ADAC Luftrettung, says: “Safety is at the heart of what we do and we need to make sure our internal practices can be completed as fast as possible. We believe that the digital revision management and authoring of manuals, combined with the compliance library, will improve our documentation processes and contribute to the running of a regulation compliant, time-and-cost-effective business. We are looking forward to working in partnership with Web Manuals.”
The operator joins an increasing number of helicopter operators who are turning to Web Manuals, including recent addition, Icelandic helicopter tours company, Nordurflug as well as long-standing customers, Rega Swiss Air Rescue, Babcock MCS Offshore and PHI Air Medical, the latter who has been using Web Manuals since 2016.
Ed Goodman, airplane flights standards manager at PHI Air Medical, says: “Web Manuals has revolutionized the way we create, manage and deliver content within our organization. The integration of Web Manuals within PHI Air Medical has saved us critical time and money and has allowed for a seamless process for accessing and delivering our policies and procedures.”
Martin Lidgard, founder and CEO of Web Manuals, says: “With its large fleet and the intense nature of its missions, ADAC Luftrettung has faced the complex and time-consuming challenge of maintaining its manuals library. We are extremely proud to have been selected by the company to help them simplify and accelerate the authoring, review, publishing, distribution and control of its manuals so the teams can focus on what they do best; saving lives.”
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills