Web Manuals Sweden AB, developer of digital documentation solutions for the aviation industry, is having an early start to Heli Expo by signing German emergency medical helicopter service, ADAC Luftrettung, as its latest helicopter customer.
ADAC Luftrettung, widely known as the pioneer of air rescue in Germany and having flown more than 900,000 missions since 1970, operates a fleet of 55 rescue helicopters and has 37 bases throughout Germany.
The operator will use Web Manuals’ technology for the digitization, authoring and compliance management of its operational documentation, gaining savings in time and administrative costs as well as improved regulatory compliance and safety, ensuring more time is spent on life-saving services.
Frédéric Bruder, CEO at ADAC Luftrettung, says: “Safety is at the heart of what we do and we need to make sure our internal practices can be completed as fast as possible. We believe that the digital revision management and authoring of manuals, combined with the compliance library, will improve our documentation processes and contribute to the running of a regulation compliant, time-and-cost-effective business. We are looking forward to working in partnership with Web Manuals.”
The operator joins an increasing number of helicopter operators who are turning to Web Manuals, including recent addition, Icelandic helicopter tours company, Nordurflug as well as long-standing customers, Rega Swiss Air Rescue, Babcock MCS Offshore and PHI Air Medical, the latter who has been using Web Manuals since 2016.
Ed Goodman, airplane flights standards manager at PHI Air Medical, says: “Web Manuals has revolutionized the way we create, manage and deliver content within our organization. The integration of Web Manuals within PHI Air Medical has saved us critical time and money and has allowed for a seamless process for accessing and delivering our policies and procedures.”
Martin Lidgard, founder and CEO of Web Manuals, says: “With its large fleet and the intense nature of its missions, ADAC Luftrettung has faced the complex and time-consuming challenge of maintaining its manuals library. We are extremely proud to have been selected by the company to help them simplify and accelerate the authoring, review, publishing, distribution and control of its manuals so the teams can focus on what they do best; saving lives.”
- New EMS Helipad being built at Columbus TX
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance starts work on new base
- BRS Aerospace Addressing Urban eVTOL Parachute Recovery Systems
- IMT Vislink and K2 Unmanned Systems launch law enforcement drone
- Med-Trans Opens New AeroCare Base
- LA Tour Company Announces New Tour Packages For Summer
- Sikorsky and Canada’s DND Receive AHS International Award
- AACUS Makes First Operational Cargo Delivery to US Marines
- Life Link III Opens New 24/7 Air Medical Helicopter Base in Wisconsin
- CareFlight appoints new CEO
- Spirit Delivers 5th CH-53K System Demonstration Test Article
- HeliOffshore appoints Executive Assistant
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for helicopter emergency collective actuator
- L-3 Communications awarded $42M contract for TH-57 fleet logistics services
- 920th Rescue Wing receives Power and Vigilance Award
- Metro delivers H125 to Jujuy Province
- Air Zermatt celebrates 50 years of operations with B429 delivery
- Safran made two senior management appointments
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride