Private Russian company HELIATICA signs a contract with Air Ambulance Technology GmbH for two state-of-the-art patient intensive care stations for Mil Mi-8MTV helicopters.
The HEMS kit will be supplied by Air Ambulance Technology (AAT) with medical floor, stretchers, oxygen station and provisions for the medical equipment. Upon delivery of the kits HELIATICA will integrate all medical equipment and validate it by the Aviation Register of the Russian Federation for installation on Mil Mi-8MTV platforms. Both stations will be transferred to Kazan Helicopters factory (part of Russian Helicopters holding) for the factory installation on the brand-new Mi-8MTVs.
HELIATICA is an exclusive AAT distributor for the territory of Russia since December 2014. “Within last 3 years HELIATICA certified and installed AAT intensive care kits on several Western-built platforms such as Airbus Helicopters H125, H135 and H145 operated by Russian private and state-owned operators, but this is a fist project with Russian Helicopters holding to equip one of the most popular heavy weight platforms such as Mi-8/17 during factory assembly”, – says Tatiana DUSHENKOVA, general director of HELIATICA.
For more information, please visit HELIATICA at HAI booth #2307 and Air Ambulance Technology at HAI booth #12345.
- Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia established as key regional industry event
- Era Group Announces Q1 2017 Earnings Release Call
- HeliRussia 2017, visitors’ registration for business program is open
- Onboard Systems Cargo Hook Kits Receive EASA Certification
- Delta partners with Blade for Manhattan-JFK transfers
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- Frasca International Sells Airbus H125 Helicopter Flight Simulator
- Safran signs first customer support contract in South Korea
- Airbus Helicopters Congratulates Bangkok Helicopter Services for Ten Years of EMS Operations
- Mi-35M Induction to Nigerian Air Force
- AHS supports Uber vision of electric VTOL
- CHC Wins Contract with Providence Resources PLC
- Great North Air Ambulance Service doctor wins award for blood work
- Russian Helicopters has made its first Mi-171E
- Air BP appointments new Global General Aviation Sales and Marketing Manager
- East Anglian Air Ambulance appoints new Board of Trustees member
- H145 is best in class for hoist operations
- Uganda Wildlife Authority Has Budget for One Helicopter and One Fixed Wing
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Board Member
- New Air Ambulance Helicopter Arrives for South Wales