Private Russian company HELIATICA signs a contract with Air Ambulance Technology GmbH for two state-of-the-art patient intensive care stations for Mil Mi-8MTV helicopters.
The HEMS kit will be supplied by Air Ambulance Technology (AAT) with medical floor, stretchers, oxygen station and provisions for the medical equipment. Upon delivery of the kits HELIATICA will integrate all medical equipment and validate it by the Aviation Register of the Russian Federation for installation on Mil Mi-8MTV platforms. Both stations will be transferred to Kazan Helicopters factory (part of Russian Helicopters holding) for the factory installation on the brand-new Mi-8MTVs.
HELIATICA is an exclusive AAT distributor for the territory of Russia since December 2014. “Within last 3 years HELIATICA certified and installed AAT intensive care kits on several Western-built platforms such as Airbus Helicopters H125, H135 and H145 operated by Russian private and state-owned operators, but this is a fist project with Russian Helicopters holding to equip one of the most popular heavy weight platforms such as Mi-8/17 during factory assembly”, – says Tatiana DUSHENKOVA, general director of HELIATICA.
For more information, please visit HELIATICA at HAI booth #2307 and Air Ambulance Technology at HAI booth #12345.
- RotorSchmiede VA115 becomes first ultralight helicopter approved in Germany
- Belarusian army to get second batch of Russian Helicopters in April
- SKYe SH09 order-book hits 101 units
- Sundance Helicopters To Offer Superhero Special
- Southern North Sea support heliport being marketed for sale
- HeliOffshore launches training videos to enhance use of automation
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia