Private Russian company HELIATICA signs a contract with Air Ambulance Technology GmbH for two state-of-the-art patient intensive care stations for Mil Mi-8MTV helicopters.
The HEMS kit will be supplied by Air Ambulance Technology (AAT) with medical floor, stretchers, oxygen station and provisions for the medical equipment. Upon delivery of the kits HELIATICA will integrate all medical equipment and validate it by the Aviation Register of the Russian Federation for installation on Mil Mi-8MTV platforms. Both stations will be transferred to Kazan Helicopters factory (part of Russian Helicopters holding) for the factory installation on the brand-new Mi-8MTVs.
HELIATICA is an exclusive AAT distributor for the territory of Russia since December 2014. “Within last 3 years HELIATICA certified and installed AAT intensive care kits on several Western-built platforms such as Airbus Helicopters H125, H135 and H145 operated by Russian private and state-owned operators, but this is a fist project with Russian Helicopters holding to equip one of the most popular heavy weight platforms such as Mi-8/17 during factory assembly”, – says Tatiana DUSHENKOVA, general director of HELIATICA.
For more information, please visit HELIATICA at HAI booth #2307 and Air Ambulance Technology at HAI booth #12345.
- Former Sikorsky and Schweizer facility close to being sold
- Philippine telecom company commercialises flight dept
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication