Private Russian company HELIATICA signs a contract with Air Ambulance Technology GmbH for two state-of-the-art patient intensive care stations for Mil Mi-8MTV helicopters.
The HEMS kit will be supplied by Air Ambulance Technology (AAT) with medical floor, stretchers, oxygen station and provisions for the medical equipment. Upon delivery of the kits HELIATICA will integrate all medical equipment and validate it by the Aviation Register of the Russian Federation for installation on Mil Mi-8MTV platforms. Both stations will be transferred to Kazan Helicopters factory (part of Russian Helicopters holding) for the factory installation on the brand-new Mi-8MTVs.
HELIATICA is an exclusive AAT distributor for the territory of Russia since December 2014. “Within last 3 years HELIATICA certified and installed AAT intensive care kits on several Western-built platforms such as Airbus Helicopters H125, H135 and H145 operated by Russian private and state-owned operators, but this is a fist project with Russian Helicopters holding to equip one of the most popular heavy weight platforms such as Mi-8/17 during factory assembly”, – says Tatiana DUSHENKOVA, general director of HELIATICA.
For more information, please visit HELIATICA at HAI booth #2307 and Air Ambulance Technology at HAI booth #12345.
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments