Private Russian company HELIATICA signs a contract with Air Ambulance Technology GmbH for two state-of-the-art patient intensive care stations for Mil Mi-8MTV helicopters.
The HEMS kit will be supplied by Air Ambulance Technology (AAT) with medical floor, stretchers, oxygen station and provisions for the medical equipment. Upon delivery of the kits HELIATICA will integrate all medical equipment and validate it by the Aviation Register of the Russian Federation for installation on Mil Mi-8MTV platforms. Both stations will be transferred to Kazan Helicopters factory (part of Russian Helicopters holding) for the factory installation on the brand-new Mi-8MTVs.
HELIATICA is an exclusive AAT distributor for the territory of Russia since December 2014. “Within last 3 years HELIATICA certified and installed AAT intensive care kits on several Western-built platforms such as Airbus Helicopters H125, H135 and H145 operated by Russian private and state-owned operators, but this is a fist project with Russian Helicopters holding to equip one of the most popular heavy weight platforms such as Mi-8/17 during factory assembly”, – says Tatiana DUSHENKOVA, general director of HELIATICA.
For more information, please visit HELIATICA at HAI booth #2307 and Air Ambulance Technology at HAI booth #12345.
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps
- Reignwood Star to receive Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Support from StandardAero
- Medical Lead for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Appointed
- HeliOffshore 2018 Conference Proceedings
- Whirly-Girls Mid-Year Scholarship Cycle Enters Last Week
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Aeromedical Conference confirm speakers
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- Bell Boeing JPO awarded $25M contract for V-22 Spares
- Helicentre 2019 Scholarship Programme Now Open
- HAI Matt Zuccaro testifies before Senate committee on UAS integration
- 2018 SMTA Scholarship Winners
- Coast Guard Cadets Redesign Helicopter Rescue Basket