Pathfinder Aviation in Alaska is now using Cirro operations management software for its entire fleet of aircraft. Pathfinder is an industry-leading provider of helicopter services and logistical support, specializing in remote operations and extreme climates. The company provides strategic aviation support to a variety of industries including oil and gas exploration, mining operations, firefighting and construction.
“We chose Cirro after an exhaustive search for a new software suite. Cirro is clearly leading the charge in flight operations management and embracing advanced technology, which streamlines our operations. The checks and balances integrated into all facets of the program ensure safer flight operations and adherence to safety standards,” says Chuck Constant, CEO of Pathfinder Aviation.
Early this year Cirro launched a number of improved tools to enhance the software system, and the company says it plans to make a number announcements regarding software integrations planned for the next quarter.
“We are focusing on building the tools that Operators tell us they need, for instance last year we released a new billing and invoicing module, and this year we have new maps, a new scheduler and we are integrating with a number of flight maintenance software programs which is really benefiting our clients,” says Michael Kleywegt, Lead Developer of Cirro.
“We are very proud to have Pathfinder onboard as we continue to expand into the US market. We are focused on supporting their operations and meeting their daily needs.”
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps
- Reignwood Star to receive Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Support from StandardAero
- Medical Lead for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Appointed
- HeliOffshore 2018 Conference Proceedings
- Whirly-Girls Mid-Year Scholarship Cycle Enters Last Week
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Aeromedical Conference confirm speakers
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- Bell Boeing JPO awarded $25M contract for V-22 Spares
- Helicentre 2019 Scholarship Programme Now Open
- HAI Matt Zuccaro testifies before Senate committee on UAS integration
- 2018 SMTA Scholarship Winners
- Coast Guard Cadets Redesign Helicopter Rescue Basket