Pathfinder Aviation in Alaska is now using Cirro operations management software for its entire fleet of aircraft. Pathfinder is an industry-leading provider of helicopter services and logistical support, specializing in remote operations and extreme climates. The company provides strategic aviation support to a variety of industries including oil and gas exploration, mining operations, firefighting and construction.
“We chose Cirro after an exhaustive search for a new software suite. Cirro is clearly leading the charge in flight operations management and embracing advanced technology, which streamlines our operations. The checks and balances integrated into all facets of the program ensure safer flight operations and adherence to safety standards,” says Chuck Constant, CEO of Pathfinder Aviation.
Early this year Cirro launched a number of improved tools to enhance the software system, and the company says it plans to make a number announcements regarding software integrations planned for the next quarter.
“We are focusing on building the tools that Operators tell us they need, for instance last year we released a new billing and invoicing module, and this year we have new maps, a new scheduler and we are integrating with a number of flight maintenance software programs which is really benefiting our clients,” says Michael Kleywegt, Lead Developer of Cirro.
“We are very proud to have Pathfinder onboard as we continue to expand into the US market. We are focused on supporting their operations and meeting their daily needs.”
- Former Sikorsky and Schweizer facility close to being sold
- Philippine telecom company commercialises flight dept
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication