Pathfinder Aviation in Alaska is now using Cirro operations management software for its entire fleet of aircraft. Pathfinder is an industry-leading provider of helicopter services and logistical support, specializing in remote operations and extreme climates. The company provides strategic aviation support to a variety of industries including oil and gas exploration, mining operations, firefighting and construction.
“We chose Cirro after an exhaustive search for a new software suite. Cirro is clearly leading the charge in flight operations management and embracing advanced technology, which streamlines our operations. The checks and balances integrated into all facets of the program ensure safer flight operations and adherence to safety standards,” says Chuck Constant, CEO of Pathfinder Aviation.
Early this year Cirro launched a number of improved tools to enhance the software system, and the company says it plans to make a number announcements regarding software integrations planned for the next quarter.
“We are focusing on building the tools that Operators tell us they need, for instance last year we released a new billing and invoicing module, and this year we have new maps, a new scheduler and we are integrating with a number of flight maintenance software programs which is really benefiting our clients,” says Michael Kleywegt, Lead Developer of Cirro.
“We are very proud to have Pathfinder onboard as we continue to expand into the US market. We are focused on supporting their operations and meeting their daily needs.”
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments