Pathfinder Aviation in Alaska is now using Cirro operations management software for its entire fleet of aircraft. Pathfinder is an industry-leading provider of helicopter services and logistical support, specializing in remote operations and extreme climates. The company provides strategic aviation support to a variety of industries including oil and gas exploration, mining operations, firefighting and construction.
“We chose Cirro after an exhaustive search for a new software suite. Cirro is clearly leading the charge in flight operations management and embracing advanced technology, which streamlines our operations. The checks and balances integrated into all facets of the program ensure safer flight operations and adherence to safety standards,” says Chuck Constant, CEO of Pathfinder Aviation.
Early this year Cirro launched a number of improved tools to enhance the software system, and the company says it plans to make a number announcements regarding software integrations planned for the next quarter.
“We are focusing on building the tools that Operators tell us they need, for instance last year we released a new billing and invoicing module, and this year we have new maps, a new scheduler and we are integrating with a number of flight maintenance software programs which is really benefiting our clients,” says Michael Kleywegt, Lead Developer of Cirro.
“We are very proud to have Pathfinder onboard as we continue to expand into the US market. We are focused on supporting their operations and meeting their daily needs.”
- Spectrum Health celebrates 30 years of Aero Med
- Manatee County Sheriff bids for new helicopter
- Idaho operator Timberline Helicopters moving to new base
- Mount Isa EMS helicopter updated from B230 to BK117
- India moves more armed helicopters to Chinese border
- Safran and Thai Aviation Industries to support Royal Thai Armed Forces
- SaxonAir adds two AW109SP GrandNew helicopters to charter fleet
- Japan Coast Guard orders three more H225s
- Bristow Group To Present At The 2017 J.P. Morgan Energy Equity Conference
- TAI Reveals the New T625 Mutli-Role
- CAMCOPTER® S-100 completes successful qualification flights for French Navy
- Foreign Pilots to follow new Malaysian Safety Measures
- Poison risk at Alaska helipad
- Conservationists oppose Alberta helipad for mountain tours
- Israeli Air Force Fleet Grounded
- Joint Venture for the production of Ka-226T in India
- Safran acquires ISEI
- ViaSat Secures Multi-Year Contract
- Arville fabrics used in London EMS Explorers
- CONTROP Launches Compact Payload for UAS