Pathfinder Aviation in Alaska is now using Cirro operations management software for its entire fleet of aircraft. Pathfinder is an industry-leading provider of helicopter services and logistical support, specializing in remote operations and extreme climates. The company provides strategic aviation support to a variety of industries including oil and gas exploration, mining operations, firefighting and construction.
“We chose Cirro after an exhaustive search for a new software suite. Cirro is clearly leading the charge in flight operations management and embracing advanced technology, which streamlines our operations. The checks and balances integrated into all facets of the program ensure safer flight operations and adherence to safety standards,” says Chuck Constant, CEO of Pathfinder Aviation.
Early this year Cirro launched a number of improved tools to enhance the software system, and the company says it plans to make a number announcements regarding software integrations planned for the next quarter.
“We are focusing on building the tools that Operators tell us they need, for instance last year we released a new billing and invoicing module, and this year we have new maps, a new scheduler and we are integrating with a number of flight maintenance software programs which is really benefiting our clients,” says Michael Kleywegt, Lead Developer of Cirro.
“We are very proud to have Pathfinder onboard as we continue to expand into the US market. We are focused on supporting their operations and meeting their daily needs.”
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded