Rolls-Royce has released a new smart phone app, bringing all the benefits of FIRST network helicopter support direct to the phones and tablets of operators.
The Rolls-Royce FIRST (Fully Integrated Rolls-Royce Support Team) network is the authorized global support network for operators of M250 and RR300 engines, providing affordable, reliable support solutions. The new, free app brings simple, searchable information about the FIRST network directly to operators wherever they may be.
The app is available for both Apple and Google Android devices, and can be located by searching for the Rolls-Royce FIRST network in either app store.
Scott Baier, Rolls-Royce, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Manager, said: “The new FIRST network smart phone and tablet app makes it easy for operators to find 24-hour support including finding an authorized service center, purchasing parts and contacting the Rolls-Royce Operations Center. Anywhere around the world, the FIRST network is ready, and the new app will connect an operator instantly to the FIRST network and its dependable support capability.”
The FIRST network includes more than 30 approved, licensed service centers and Aviall locations around the world, and its competitive structure means operators can find affordable and reliable service anywhere for Rolls-Royce M250 or RR300 engines. Aviall Inc. (a Boeing company) is a key part of the FIRST network and is the global authorized distributor for Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engines, parts, modules and tooling.
Rolls-Royce was recognized recently for outstanding customer service by being named the No. 1 helicopter engine manufacturer in the recent Professional Pilot magazine’s turbine powerplant product operators survey.
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years