Rolls-Royce has released a new smart phone app, bringing all the benefits of FIRST network helicopter support direct to the phones and tablets of operators.
The Rolls-Royce FIRST (Fully Integrated Rolls-Royce Support Team) network is the authorized global support network for operators of M250 and RR300 engines, providing affordable, reliable support solutions. The new, free app brings simple, searchable information about the FIRST network directly to operators wherever they may be.
The app is available for both Apple and Google Android devices, and can be located by searching for the Rolls-Royce FIRST network in either app store.
Scott Baier, Rolls-Royce, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Manager, said: “The new FIRST network smart phone and tablet app makes it easy for operators to find 24-hour support including finding an authorized service center, purchasing parts and contacting the Rolls-Royce Operations Center. Anywhere around the world, the FIRST network is ready, and the new app will connect an operator instantly to the FIRST network and its dependable support capability.”
The FIRST network includes more than 30 approved, licensed service centers and Aviall locations around the world, and its competitive structure means operators can find affordable and reliable service anywhere for Rolls-Royce M250 or RR300 engines. Aviall Inc. (a Boeing company) is a key part of the FIRST network and is the global authorized distributor for Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engines, parts, modules and tooling.
Rolls-Royce was recognized recently for outstanding customer service by being named the No. 1 helicopter engine manufacturer in the recent Professional Pilot magazine’s turbine powerplant product operators survey.
- Avinco revealed as an Airbus group company
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for MH-60 Electronics Engineering
- Bell-Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 cockpit Engine Modification
- Rolls-Royce awarded $115M contract for Production of AE1107C V-22 Engines
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M contract for Procurement of 4 MV-22 Components
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for Rotorcraft autopilot and methods
- Airbus awarded patent for Rotor drive system
- Aviation Professional Services Liability Insurance by Global
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to carry blood
- Final Flight of OH-58D ‘Kiowa Warrior’
- Bristow To Present At The 2017 Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s