Rolls-Royce has released a new smart phone app, bringing all the benefits of FIRST network helicopter support direct to the phones and tablets of operators.
The Rolls-Royce FIRST (Fully Integrated Rolls-Royce Support Team) network is the authorized global support network for operators of M250 and RR300 engines, providing affordable, reliable support solutions. The new, free app brings simple, searchable information about the FIRST network directly to operators wherever they may be.
The app is available for both Apple and Google Android devices, and can be located by searching for the Rolls-Royce FIRST network in either app store.
Scott Baier, Rolls-Royce, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Manager, said: “The new FIRST network smart phone and tablet app makes it easy for operators to find 24-hour support including finding an authorized service center, purchasing parts and contacting the Rolls-Royce Operations Center. Anywhere around the world, the FIRST network is ready, and the new app will connect an operator instantly to the FIRST network and its dependable support capability.”
The FIRST network includes more than 30 approved, licensed service centers and Aviall locations around the world, and its competitive structure means operators can find affordable and reliable service anywhere for Rolls-Royce M250 or RR300 engines. Aviall Inc. (a Boeing company) is a key part of the FIRST network and is the global authorized distributor for Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engines, parts, modules and tooling.
Rolls-Royce was recognized recently for outstanding customer service by being named the No. 1 helicopter engine manufacturer in the recent Professional Pilot magazine’s turbine powerplant product operators survey.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award