Rolls-Royce has released a new smart phone app, bringing all the benefits of FIRST network helicopter support direct to the phones and tablets of operators.
The Rolls-Royce FIRST (Fully Integrated Rolls-Royce Support Team) network is the authorized global support network for operators of M250 and RR300 engines, providing affordable, reliable support solutions. The new, free app brings simple, searchable information about the FIRST network directly to operators wherever they may be.
The app is available for both Apple and Google Android devices, and can be located by searching for the Rolls-Royce FIRST network in either app store.
Scott Baier, Rolls-Royce, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Manager, said: “The new FIRST network smart phone and tablet app makes it easy for operators to find 24-hour support including finding an authorized service center, purchasing parts and contacting the Rolls-Royce Operations Center. Anywhere around the world, the FIRST network is ready, and the new app will connect an operator instantly to the FIRST network and its dependable support capability.”
The FIRST network includes more than 30 approved, licensed service centers and Aviall locations around the world, and its competitive structure means operators can find affordable and reliable service anywhere for Rolls-Royce M250 or RR300 engines. Aviall Inc. (a Boeing company) is a key part of the FIRST network and is the global authorized distributor for Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engines, parts, modules and tooling.
Rolls-Royce was recognized recently for outstanding customer service by being named the No. 1 helicopter engine manufacturer in the recent Professional Pilot magazine’s turbine powerplant product operators survey.
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia established as key regional industry event
- Era Group Announces Q1 2017 Earnings Release Call
- HeliRussia 2017, visitors’ registration for business program is open
- Onboard Systems Cargo Hook Kits Receive EASA Certification
- Delta partners with Blade for Manhattan-JFK transfers
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- Frasca International Sells Airbus H125 Helicopter Flight Simulator
- Safran signs first customer support contract in South Korea
- Airbus Helicopters Congratulates Bangkok Helicopter Services for Ten Years of EMS Operations
- Mi-35M Induction to Nigerian Air Force
- AHS supports Uber vision of electric VTOL
- CHC Wins Contract with Providence Resources PLC
- Great North Air Ambulance Service doctor wins award for blood work
- Russian Helicopters has made its first Mi-171E
- Air BP appointments new Global General Aviation Sales and Marketing Manager
- East Anglian Air Ambulance appoints new Board of Trustees member
- H145 is best in class for hoist operations