Rolls-Royce has released a new smart phone app, bringing all the benefits of FIRST network helicopter support direct to the phones and tablets of operators.
The Rolls-Royce FIRST (Fully Integrated Rolls-Royce Support Team) network is the authorized global support network for operators of M250 and RR300 engines, providing affordable, reliable support solutions. The new, free app brings simple, searchable information about the FIRST network directly to operators wherever they may be.
The app is available for both Apple and Google Android devices, and can be located by searching for the Rolls-Royce FIRST network in either app store.
Scott Baier, Rolls-Royce, Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Manager, said: “The new FIRST network smart phone and tablet app makes it easy for operators to find 24-hour support including finding an authorized service center, purchasing parts and contacting the Rolls-Royce Operations Center. Anywhere around the world, the FIRST network is ready, and the new app will connect an operator instantly to the FIRST network and its dependable support capability.”
The FIRST network includes more than 30 approved, licensed service centers and Aviall locations around the world, and its competitive structure means operators can find affordable and reliable service anywhere for Rolls-Royce M250 or RR300 engines. Aviall Inc. (a Boeing company) is a key part of the FIRST network and is the global authorized distributor for Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engines, parts, modules and tooling.
Rolls-Royce was recognized recently for outstanding customer service by being named the No. 1 helicopter engine manufacturer in the recent Professional Pilot magazine’s turbine powerplant product operators survey.
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- Kaman Signs Multi-Year Contract with Sikorsky
- ForeFlight Introduces New Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver
- CHC Group Announces New Board of Managers
- Canada certifies airbus H145
- Horizon signs training agreement with Saudi Bell dealer
- Moscow Zhukovsky Airport adds helicopter facility
- Babcock and RACQ CQ Rescue renew contract
- Erickson achieves 100% effectiveness in Chilean firefighting
- Astronics Max-Viz Systems collaborating with FAA for a research study
- Air BP appoints Chief Commercial Officer
- HAI opens nominations for Salute to Excellence for Heli-Expo 2018
- Two UK police forces join to form operational drone unit
- Boeing awarded $27M contract for Preparation of Block 2 MH-47G
- Airbus awarded $35M contract for support of the UH-72 Lakota
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- More than 103 WAI Scholarships Now Ready for Applications
- CSAGA chooses Ramco
- HRH The Princess Royal Visits Bristow
- HeliOffshore collaborates on EC225 safety case