Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has signed a two-year engine support contract with the Comando Generale della Guardia di Finanza (Italian Financial Police).
The contract covers the maintenance, repair and overhaul of Rolls-Royce M250 engines installed on the agency’s fleet of NH500 light turbine helicopters, a locally produced version of the MD Helicopters MD 500. This is the first major contract to be awarded to Vector Aerospace by a branch of the Italian government.
“We are pleased to sign this contract with the Italian Financial Police, and we look forward to providing outstanding support to our new and valued customer over the next two years,” said Craig Pluim, Vice President, Sales, Rotary-Wing at Vector Aerospace.
Vector Aerospace has over 25 years of experience supporting the Rolls-Royce M250 series of engines as an Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC), with full capability in Richmond, BC, Canada and with branch locations in Dallas, TX USA and Fleetlands, Gosport, UK. Vector offers complete MRO support for the M250 product line, including borescope inspection, failure analysis, freewheel shaft R&O, model conversions, in-house test capability and global field service support. Vector also offers its customers a pool of lease and exchange M250 engines and engine parts.
In addition, Vector is a Honeywell Authorized Repair & Overhaul Center for fuel control units and power turbine governors on M250 series engines, and a Triumph Engine Control Systems Authorized Repair & Overhaul Center for hydromechanical units (HMUs) on M250-C47/C40 series engines.
- RotorSchmiede VA115 becomes first ultralight helicopter approved in Germany
- Belarusian army to get second batch of Russian Helicopters in April
- SKYe SH09 order-book hits 101 units
- Sundance Helicopters To Offer Superhero Special
- Southern North Sea support heliport being marketed for sale
- HeliOffshore launches training videos to enhance use of automation
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia