Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has signed a two-year engine support contract with the Comando Generale della Guardia di Finanza (Italian Financial Police).
The contract covers the maintenance, repair and overhaul of Rolls-Royce M250 engines installed on the agency’s fleet of NH500 light turbine helicopters, a locally produced version of the MD Helicopters MD 500. This is the first major contract to be awarded to Vector Aerospace by a branch of the Italian government.
“We are pleased to sign this contract with the Italian Financial Police, and we look forward to providing outstanding support to our new and valued customer over the next two years,” said Craig Pluim, Vice President, Sales, Rotary-Wing at Vector Aerospace.
Vector Aerospace has over 25 years of experience supporting the Rolls-Royce M250 series of engines as an Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC), with full capability in Richmond, BC, Canada and with branch locations in Dallas, TX USA and Fleetlands, Gosport, UK. Vector offers complete MRO support for the M250 product line, including borescope inspection, failure analysis, freewheel shaft R&O, model conversions, in-house test capability and global field service support. Vector also offers its customers a pool of lease and exchange M250 engines and engine parts.
In addition, Vector is a Honeywell Authorized Repair & Overhaul Center for fuel control units and power turbine governors on M250 series engines, and a Triumph Engine Control Systems Authorized Repair & Overhaul Center for hydromechanical units (HMUs) on M250-C47/C40 series engines.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded