Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has signed a two-year engine support contract with the Comando Generale della Guardia di Finanza (Italian Financial Police).
The contract covers the maintenance, repair and overhaul of Rolls-Royce M250 engines installed on the agency’s fleet of NH500 light turbine helicopters, a locally produced version of the MD Helicopters MD 500. This is the first major contract to be awarded to Vector Aerospace by a branch of the Italian government.
“We are pleased to sign this contract with the Italian Financial Police, and we look forward to providing outstanding support to our new and valued customer over the next two years,” said Craig Pluim, Vice President, Sales, Rotary-Wing at Vector Aerospace.
Vector Aerospace has over 25 years of experience supporting the Rolls-Royce M250 series of engines as an Authorized Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC), with full capability in Richmond, BC, Canada and with branch locations in Dallas, TX USA and Fleetlands, Gosport, UK. Vector offers complete MRO support for the M250 product line, including borescope inspection, failure analysis, freewheel shaft R&O, model conversions, in-house test capability and global field service support. Vector also offers its customers a pool of lease and exchange M250 engines and engine parts.
In addition, Vector is a Honeywell Authorized Repair & Overhaul Center for fuel control units and power turbine governors on M250 series engines, and a Triumph Engine Control Systems Authorized Repair & Overhaul Center for hydromechanical units (HMUs) on M250-C47/C40 series engines.
- Indian Army to buy six AH-64E Apaches
- 24 month approval given for UK windfarm heliport
- Bishops demand helicopters for police in Ghana
- Charity Canvasser Fired after Helipad Fundraising Scam
- HeliRussia 2018 to be held at a new venue
- JSSI Enrolls Sikorsky S92 onto Tip-to-Tail Program
- CAMTS 2017 Best Practices
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open