M International, a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry, is pleased to announce that Airborne Engines Ltd., specialists in Honeywell T53 and Rolls-Royce M250 Engine maintenance, has made significant changes to their Customer Support and Service team.
“You gave us your feedback and our Customer Support was not up to your expectations. We heard you and made concentrated efforts to change our support to, not only meet, but exceed your expectations.”, says Rob Ruck, President of Airborne Engines Ltd.
“Our first step to improving our Customer Support, was hiring an industry professional with a foundation in exceeding customer expectations. We found that individual in the person of Jacqueline (Jackie) Fernandez, an industry veteran and with a vast depth in Customer Service.”, says Colin Bartole, Vice President and General Manager of Airborne Engines Ltd. Jacqueline’s official title is Program and Customer Support Manager.
“Our second step to improving our Customer Support, was hiring primary support personnel intended to aid customers not captured under the Program and Customer Support Managers designation. Filling those crucial support roles, are Tanya Korver (Customer Support) and Michelle Waugh (Administration Support).”, says Bartole. Both Tanya Korver and Michelle Waugh will report to Jacqueline.
“Airborne Engines Ltd., is a truly Global Engine MRO service provider, and as such we felt in necessary to provide on-demand support to our customers in the Eastern Hemisphere.”, says Darcy L. McAlpine, Director of Business Development. Steve Mason, former President & CEO of APA Australia, accepted a role within Airborne Engines & M-International as our Authorized Representative of the Australasia Region. Mr. Mason’s role will be to directly interface with customers and develop new opportunities.
“We feel that these changes will propel Airborne to not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.”, says Mr. Ruck.
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments