M International, a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry, is pleased to announce that Airborne Engines Ltd., specialists in Honeywell T53 and Rolls-Royce M250 Engine maintenance, has made significant changes to their Customer Support and Service team.
“You gave us your feedback and our Customer Support was not up to your expectations. We heard you and made concentrated efforts to change our support to, not only meet, but exceed your expectations.”, says Rob Ruck, President of Airborne Engines Ltd.
“Our first step to improving our Customer Support, was hiring an industry professional with a foundation in exceeding customer expectations. We found that individual in the person of Jacqueline (Jackie) Fernandez, an industry veteran and with a vast depth in Customer Service.”, says Colin Bartole, Vice President and General Manager of Airborne Engines Ltd. Jacqueline’s official title is Program and Customer Support Manager.
“Our second step to improving our Customer Support, was hiring primary support personnel intended to aid customers not captured under the Program and Customer Support Managers designation. Filling those crucial support roles, are Tanya Korver (Customer Support) and Michelle Waugh (Administration Support).”, says Bartole. Both Tanya Korver and Michelle Waugh will report to Jacqueline.
“Airborne Engines Ltd., is a truly Global Engine MRO service provider, and as such we felt in necessary to provide on-demand support to our customers in the Eastern Hemisphere.”, says Darcy L. McAlpine, Director of Business Development. Steve Mason, former President & CEO of APA Australia, accepted a role within Airborne Engines & M-International as our Authorized Representative of the Australasia Region. Mr. Mason’s role will be to directly interface with customers and develop new opportunities.
“We feel that these changes will propel Airborne to not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.”, says Mr. Ruck.
- RotorSchmiede VA115 becomes first ultralight helicopter approved in Germany
- Belarusian army to get second batch of Russian Helicopters in April
- SKYe SH09 order-book hits 101 units
- Sundance Helicopters To Offer Superhero Special
- Southern North Sea support heliport being marketed for sale
- HeliOffshore launches training videos to enhance use of automation
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia