M International, a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry, is pleased to announce that Airborne Engines Ltd., specialists in Honeywell T53 and Rolls-Royce M250 Engine maintenance, has made significant changes to their Customer Support and Service team.
“You gave us your feedback and our Customer Support was not up to your expectations. We heard you and made concentrated efforts to change our support to, not only meet, but exceed your expectations.”, says Rob Ruck, President of Airborne Engines Ltd.
“Our first step to improving our Customer Support, was hiring an industry professional with a foundation in exceeding customer expectations. We found that individual in the person of Jacqueline (Jackie) Fernandez, an industry veteran and with a vast depth in Customer Service.”, says Colin Bartole, Vice President and General Manager of Airborne Engines Ltd. Jacqueline’s official title is Program and Customer Support Manager.
“Our second step to improving our Customer Support, was hiring primary support personnel intended to aid customers not captured under the Program and Customer Support Managers designation. Filling those crucial support roles, are Tanya Korver (Customer Support) and Michelle Waugh (Administration Support).”, says Bartole. Both Tanya Korver and Michelle Waugh will report to Jacqueline.
“Airborne Engines Ltd., is a truly Global Engine MRO service provider, and as such we felt in necessary to provide on-demand support to our customers in the Eastern Hemisphere.”, says Darcy L. McAlpine, Director of Business Development. Steve Mason, former President & CEO of APA Australia, accepted a role within Airborne Engines & M-International as our Authorized Representative of the Australasia Region. Mr. Mason’s role will be to directly interface with customers and develop new opportunities.
“We feel that these changes will propel Airborne to not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.”, says Mr. Ruck.
- Spectrum Health celebrates 30 years of Aero Med
- Manatee County Sheriff bids for new helicopter
- Idaho operator Timberline Helicopters moving to new base
- Mount Isa EMS helicopter updated from B230 to BK117
- India moves more armed helicopters to Chinese border
- Safran and Thai Aviation Industries to support Royal Thai Armed Forces
- SaxonAir adds two AW109SP GrandNew helicopters to charter fleet
- Japan Coast Guard orders three more H225s
- Bristow Group To Present At The 2017 J.P. Morgan Energy Equity Conference
- TAI Reveals the New T625 Mutli-Role
- CAMCOPTER® S-100 completes successful qualification flights for French Navy
- Foreign Pilots to follow new Malaysian Safety Measures
- Poison risk at Alaska helipad
- Conservationists oppose Alberta helipad for mountain tours
- Israeli Air Force Fleet Grounded
- Joint Venture for the production of Ka-226T in India
- Safran acquires ISEI
- ViaSat Secures Multi-Year Contract
- Arville fabrics used in London EMS Explorers
- CONTROP Launches Compact Payload for UAS