M International, a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry, is pleased to announce that Airborne Engines Ltd., specialists in Honeywell T53 and Rolls-Royce M250 Engine maintenance, has made significant changes to their Customer Support and Service team.
“You gave us your feedback and our Customer Support was not up to your expectations. We heard you and made concentrated efforts to change our support to, not only meet, but exceed your expectations.”, says Rob Ruck, President of Airborne Engines Ltd.
“Our first step to improving our Customer Support, was hiring an industry professional with a foundation in exceeding customer expectations. We found that individual in the person of Jacqueline (Jackie) Fernandez, an industry veteran and with a vast depth in Customer Service.”, says Colin Bartole, Vice President and General Manager of Airborne Engines Ltd. Jacqueline’s official title is Program and Customer Support Manager.
“Our second step to improving our Customer Support, was hiring primary support personnel intended to aid customers not captured under the Program and Customer Support Managers designation. Filling those crucial support roles, are Tanya Korver (Customer Support) and Michelle Waugh (Administration Support).”, says Bartole. Both Tanya Korver and Michelle Waugh will report to Jacqueline.
“Airborne Engines Ltd., is a truly Global Engine MRO service provider, and as such we felt in necessary to provide on-demand support to our customers in the Eastern Hemisphere.”, says Darcy L. McAlpine, Director of Business Development. Steve Mason, former President & CEO of APA Australia, accepted a role within Airborne Engines & M-International as our Authorized Representative of the Australasia Region. Mr. Mason’s role will be to directly interface with customers and develop new opportunities.
“We feel that these changes will propel Airborne to not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.”, says Mr. Ruck.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded