M International, a leading provider of aftermarket technical, MRO, and supply chain management services for the aerospace and defense industry, is pleased to announce that Airborne Engines Ltd., specialists in Honeywell T53 and Rolls-Royce M250 Engine maintenance, has made significant changes to their Customer Support and Service team.
“You gave us your feedback and our Customer Support was not up to your expectations. We heard you and made concentrated efforts to change our support to, not only meet, but exceed your expectations.”, says Rob Ruck, President of Airborne Engines Ltd.
“Our first step to improving our Customer Support, was hiring an industry professional with a foundation in exceeding customer expectations. We found that individual in the person of Jacqueline (Jackie) Fernandez, an industry veteran and with a vast depth in Customer Service.”, says Colin Bartole, Vice President and General Manager of Airborne Engines Ltd. Jacqueline’s official title is Program and Customer Support Manager.
“Our second step to improving our Customer Support, was hiring primary support personnel intended to aid customers not captured under the Program and Customer Support Managers designation. Filling those crucial support roles, are Tanya Korver (Customer Support) and Michelle Waugh (Administration Support).”, says Bartole. Both Tanya Korver and Michelle Waugh will report to Jacqueline.
“Airborne Engines Ltd., is a truly Global Engine MRO service provider, and as such we felt in necessary to provide on-demand support to our customers in the Eastern Hemisphere.”, says Darcy L. McAlpine, Director of Business Development. Steve Mason, former President & CEO of APA Australia, accepted a role within Airborne Engines & M-International as our Authorized Representative of the Australasia Region. Mr. Mason’s role will be to directly interface with customers and develop new opportunities.
“We feel that these changes will propel Airborne to not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.”, says Mr. Ruck.
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication
- Milestone Aviation Group Supports Indian Heligo’s Growth
- Airbus shows H130 and EC145 at AMTC 2017