Airbus is committed to improving the level of service offered to its helicopter operators. The recent digitisation of quality documents via the e-ordering tool of the Keycopter customer portal is another step toward fulfilling that commitment.
Starting from March 2017, customers will benefit from an electronic signature service for quality documents associated with their e-orders, such as EASA Form 1 and the Certificate of Conformity.
The Keycopter e-ordering interface is used by customers to:
- search the spare parts catalog
- create and track orders
- search for documents such as orders, quotations, and invoices
The new electronic signature service will enable quality control to sign and generate release documents electronically, before spare parts are packed for dispatch to customers. These documents will now appear both on the inside and the exterior of the package. They can be downloaded from Keycopter at any time by the customer.
The rollout of this improvement will begin with European and American customers, with other regions following from the second half of 2017.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded