Airbus is committed to improving the level of service offered to its helicopter operators. The recent digitisation of quality documents via the e-ordering tool of the Keycopter customer portal is another step toward fulfilling that commitment.
Starting from March 2017, customers will benefit from an electronic signature service for quality documents associated with their e-orders, such as EASA Form 1 and the Certificate of Conformity.
The Keycopter e-ordering interface is used by customers to:
- search the spare parts catalog
- create and track orders
- search for documents such as orders, quotations, and invoices
The new electronic signature service will enable quality control to sign and generate release documents electronically, before spare parts are packed for dispatch to customers. These documents will now appear both on the inside and the exterior of the package. They can be downloaded from Keycopter at any time by the customer.
The rollout of this improvement will begin with European and American customers, with other regions following from the second half of 2017.
- Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia established as key regional industry event
- Era Group Announces Q1 2017 Earnings Release Call
- HeliRussia 2017, visitors’ registration for business program is open
- Onboard Systems Cargo Hook Kits Receive EASA Certification
- Delta partners with Blade for Manhattan-JFK transfers
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- Frasca International Sells Airbus H125 Helicopter Flight Simulator
- Safran signs first customer support contract in South Korea
- Airbus Helicopters Congratulates Bangkok Helicopter Services for Ten Years of EMS Operations
- Mi-35M Induction to Nigerian Air Force
- AHS supports Uber vision of electric VTOL
- CHC Wins Contract with Providence Resources PLC
- Great North Air Ambulance Service doctor wins award for blood work
- Russian Helicopters has made its first Mi-171E
- Air BP appointments new Global General Aviation Sales and Marketing Manager
- East Anglian Air Ambulance appoints new Board of Trustees member
- H145 is best in class for hoist operations
- Uganda Wildlife Authority Has Budget for One Helicopter and One Fixed Wing
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Board Member
- New Air Ambulance Helicopter Arrives for South Wales