Airbus is committed to improving the level of service offered to its helicopter operators. The recent digitisation of quality documents via the e-ordering tool of the Keycopter customer portal is another step toward fulfilling that commitment.
Starting from March 2017, customers will benefit from an electronic signature service for quality documents associated with their e-orders, such as EASA Form 1 and the Certificate of Conformity.
The Keycopter e-ordering interface is used by customers to:
- search the spare parts catalog
- create and track orders
- search for documents such as orders, quotations, and invoices
The new electronic signature service will enable quality control to sign and generate release documents electronically, before spare parts are packed for dispatch to customers. These documents will now appear both on the inside and the exterior of the package. They can be downloaded from Keycopter at any time by the customer.
The rollout of this improvement will begin with European and American customers, with other regions following from the second half of 2017.
- Spectrum Health celebrates 30 years of Aero Med
- Manatee County Sheriff bids for new helicopter
- Idaho operator Timberline Helicopters moving to new base
- Mount Isa EMS helicopter updated from B230 to BK117
- India moves more armed helicopters to Chinese border
- Safran and Thai Aviation Industries to support Royal Thai Armed Forces
- SaxonAir adds two AW109SP GrandNew helicopters to charter fleet
- Japan Coast Guard orders three more H225s
- Bristow Group To Present At The 2017 J.P. Morgan Energy Equity Conference
- TAI Reveals the New T625 Mutli-Role
- CAMCOPTER® S-100 completes successful qualification flights for French Navy
- Foreign Pilots to follow new Malaysian Safety Measures
- Poison risk at Alaska helipad
- Conservationists oppose Alberta helipad for mountain tours
- Israeli Air Force Fleet Grounded
- Joint Venture for the production of Ka-226T in India
- Safran acquires ISEI
- ViaSat Secures Multi-Year Contract
- Arville fabrics used in London EMS Explorers
- CONTROP Launches Compact Payload for UAS