Airbus is committed to improving the level of service offered to its helicopter operators. The recent digitisation of quality documents via the e-ordering tool of the Keycopter customer portal is another step toward fulfilling that commitment.
Starting from March 2017, customers will benefit from an electronic signature service for quality documents associated with their e-orders, such as EASA Form 1 and the Certificate of Conformity.
The Keycopter e-ordering interface is used by customers to:
- search the spare parts catalog
- create and track orders
- search for documents such as orders, quotations, and invoices
The new electronic signature service will enable quality control to sign and generate release documents electronically, before spare parts are packed for dispatch to customers. These documents will now appear both on the inside and the exterior of the package. They can be downloaded from Keycopter at any time by the customer.
The rollout of this improvement will begin with European and American customers, with other regions following from the second half of 2017.
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments