As part of its ongoing journey towards improving customer satisfaction, Airbus is implementing QR codes as a means of collecting customer feedback following each spare part delivery originating from Marignane, France.
Upon receipt of a package, customers can scan the affixed QR code using their smartphone, displaying a webpage on which they can select their level of satisfaction and share their comments concerning the delivery.
This service will be available from Airbus’ two other helicopter logistics hubs based in Dallas, Texas and Hong Kong by the end of 2017.
This new feedback process allows Airbus to take customer feedback into account immediately, proposing and implementing solutions when needed.
More than 97 percent of Airbus’ helicopter spare parts deliveries are delivered on time by the customer’s requested delivery date. This number rises to 98 percent when customers plan their orders at least 15 days in advance. The farther ahead customers book their planned orders, the higher the compensation paid by Airbus Helicopters should the delivery fail to arrive on time. Compensation is capped at up to 8 percent.
HCare is Airbus’ redefined services offer, which emphasizes the company’s commitment to service quality and performance and provides the rotorcraft industry’s most comprehensive service coverage. HCare is the product of a company-wide transformation, and underscores a commitment to continuous improvement across the entire offer, bringing tailor-made and competitive services to the customers’ doorstep.
- Former Sikorsky and Schweizer facility close to being sold
- Philippine telecom company commercialises flight dept
- ALEA Public Safety Drone Expo Opens in New Orleans
- ACR Electronics Announces Acquisition of SKYTRAC by Drew Marine
- Metro Aviation celebrates 35 years of operation
- Safran appoints new Executive Vice-President of Programs
- FAA and EASA Update Aviation Safety Agreement
- FAA issue exemption allowing ACSF UH-1 blades to fly
- Trakka announces Leonardo AW109 to feature SWE-400 QUAD
- Oceania Aviation completes first AS355 Max-Vis EVS install
- CHC SAR Team Awarded Commendation Award
- Worcestershire Royal Hospital helipad plans approval
- Palm Beach Helicopters installs TH22SM AATD from ELITE
- Nord Helikopter praises Auk protection suits
- Vector takes AS350 crash resistant fuel system to AMTC 2017
- DART Aerospace now accepting preorders for Bell 505 Bearpaws
- Oceania Aviation complete Pakistan Army Schweizer upgrade program
- Skytrac receives patent for bill-by-the-mile tracker
- Airbus Helicopters proudly supports AAMS Community Award Winners
- Helicopter Museum Co-hosts Main Line Airport Dedication