As part of its ongoing journey towards improving customer satisfaction, Airbus is implementing QR codes as a means of collecting customer feedback following each spare part delivery originating from Marignane, France.
Upon receipt of a package, customers can scan the affixed QR code using their smartphone, displaying a webpage on which they can select their level of satisfaction and share their comments concerning the delivery.
This service will be available from Airbus’ two other helicopter logistics hubs based in Dallas, Texas and Hong Kong by the end of 2017.
This new feedback process allows Airbus to take customer feedback into account immediately, proposing and implementing solutions when needed.
More than 97 percent of Airbus’ helicopter spare parts deliveries are delivered on time by the customer’s requested delivery date. This number rises to 98 percent when customers plan their orders at least 15 days in advance. The farther ahead customers book their planned orders, the higher the compensation paid by Airbus Helicopters should the delivery fail to arrive on time. Compensation is capped at up to 8 percent.
HCare is Airbus’ redefined services offer, which emphasizes the company’s commitment to service quality and performance and provides the rotorcraft industry’s most comprehensive service coverage. HCare is the product of a company-wide transformation, and underscores a commitment to continuous improvement across the entire offer, bringing tailor-made and competitive services to the customers’ doorstep.
- RotorSchmiede VA115 becomes first ultralight helicopter approved in Germany
- Belarusian army to get second batch of Russian Helicopters in April
- SKYe SH09 order-book hits 101 units
- Sundance Helicopters To Offer Superhero Special
- Southern North Sea support heliport being marketed for sale
- HeliOffshore launches training videos to enhance use of automation
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia