As part of its ongoing journey towards improving customer satisfaction, Airbus is implementing QR codes as a means of collecting customer feedback following each spare part delivery originating from Marignane, France.
Upon receipt of a package, customers can scan the affixed QR code using their smartphone, displaying a webpage on which they can select their level of satisfaction and share their comments concerning the delivery.
This service will be available from Airbus’ two other helicopter logistics hubs based in Dallas, Texas and Hong Kong by the end of 2017.
This new feedback process allows Airbus to take customer feedback into account immediately, proposing and implementing solutions when needed.
More than 97 percent of Airbus’ helicopter spare parts deliveries are delivered on time by the customer’s requested delivery date. This number rises to 98 percent when customers plan their orders at least 15 days in advance. The farther ahead customers book their planned orders, the higher the compensation paid by Airbus Helicopters should the delivery fail to arrive on time. Compensation is capped at up to 8 percent.
HCare is Airbus’ redefined services offer, which emphasizes the company’s commitment to service quality and performance and provides the rotorcraft industry’s most comprehensive service coverage. HCare is the product of a company-wide transformation, and underscores a commitment to continuous improvement across the entire offer, bringing tailor-made and competitive services to the customers’ doorstep.
- Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia established as key regional industry event
- Era Group Announces Q1 2017 Earnings Release Call
- HeliRussia 2017, visitors’ registration for business program is open
- Onboard Systems Cargo Hook Kits Receive EASA Certification
- Delta partners with Blade for Manhattan-JFK transfers
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- Frasca International Sells Airbus H125 Helicopter Flight Simulator
- Safran signs first customer support contract in South Korea
- Airbus Helicopters Congratulates Bangkok Helicopter Services for Ten Years of EMS Operations
- Mi-35M Induction to Nigerian Air Force
- AHS supports Uber vision of electric VTOL
- CHC Wins Contract with Providence Resources PLC
- Great North Air Ambulance Service doctor wins award for blood work
- Russian Helicopters has made its first Mi-171E
- Air BP appointments new Global General Aviation Sales and Marketing Manager
- East Anglian Air Ambulance appoints new Board of Trustees member
- H145 is best in class for hoist operations
- Uganda Wildlife Authority Has Budget for One Helicopter and One Fixed Wing
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Board Member
- New Air Ambulance Helicopter Arrives for South Wales