Rolls-Royce has expanded support for operators of its RR300 engines powering Robinson Helicopters R66 aircraft, adding new service locations, extended warranty coverage and updated technology.
With nearly 800 RR300 engines delivered into the market for the R66, Rolls-Royce remains focused on delivering the best customer support possible. R66 operators have amassed more than 550,000 flight hours, with the RR300 engines proving to be as powerful, reliable and dependable as expected. The R66 is the best-selling light turbine helicopter in the world.
Rolls-Royce has established the RR300 FIRST network to provide global support for operators. Based on the same proven competitive structure underpinning the successful M250 FIRST network, the authorized RR300 locations provide affordable, reliable service for R66 operators.
Rolls-Royce support was recognized by being named the No. 1 helicopter engine manufacturer in the recent Professional Pilot turbine powerplant product operators survey.
Jerry Sheldon, Rolls-Royce, Helicopter Service Executive, said: “It was gratifying to be recognized with a No. 1 ranking in the influential Professional Pilot survey for our support to customers. We continue to seek new ways to improve our support and focus on bringing innovation to benefit customers.”
Rolls-Royce offers an additional support plan for RR300 operators – the TotalCare® maintenance program – balancing costs per flight hour and a one-year extended warranty period. Rolls-Royce also released an improved Engine Monitoring Unit with enhanced reliability; increased the number of deployed technical representatives and added an online RR300 customer training program through Aviall, the exclusive RR300 parts distributor. Technical manuals are provided free to any operator who uploads their engine’s flight hours and cycles.
The RR300 engine was purpose-built for the Robinson R66 helicopter to provide best-in-class fuel consumption and performance.
- Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia established as key regional industry event
- Era Group Announces Q1 2017 Earnings Release Call
- HeliRussia 2017, visitors’ registration for business program is open
- Onboard Systems Cargo Hook Kits Receive EASA Certification
- Delta partners with Blade for Manhattan-JFK transfers
- Routine Review of SKYTRAC
- Frasca International Sells Airbus H125 Helicopter Flight Simulator
- Safran signs first customer support contract in South Korea
- Airbus Helicopters Congratulates Bangkok Helicopter Services for Ten Years of EMS Operations
- Mi-35M Induction to Nigerian Air Force
- AHS supports Uber vision of electric VTOL
- CHC Wins Contract with Providence Resources PLC
- Great North Air Ambulance Service doctor wins award for blood work
- Russian Helicopters has made its first Mi-171E
- Air BP appointments new Global General Aviation Sales and Marketing Manager
- East Anglian Air Ambulance appoints new Board of Trustees member
- H145 is best in class for hoist operations
- Uganda Wildlife Authority Has Budget for One Helicopter and One Fixed Wing
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Board Member
- New Air Ambulance Helicopter Arrives for South Wales