Rotorcorp proudly supports Helicopter Association International “Salute to Veterans” at the 2017 HELI-EXPO in Dallas Texas. Reflecting HAI and Rotorcorp’s international presence, the Salute event recognized the value of service by active duty and prior service veterans from all branches and all countries around the globe.
Nearly 100 men and women participated in the group “Salute” photo in front of the Russian Mil MI-24 (HIND-D) attack helicopter sponsored by Heritage Foundation International and provided by Cold War Air Museum and Pete Coz.
Rotorcorp Vice President Sean Casey, a former non-commissioned officer in the United States Army (1993-1997), served as a 19K Armored Crewman on an M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank. During his time in service, Sean was deployed to Croatia and Bosnia as a part of the UN SFOR and IFOR missions. “My time in the US Army informs everything I do. I could not be prouder to stand with these men and women who share that common bond regardless of where they come from” reflected Casey.
Rotorcorp presented HAI President and CEO Mathew Zuccaro with a company branded “Challenge Coin” at the event. A challenge coin is a small coin or medallion with military origins, bearing an organization’s insignia or emblem and carried by members. Traditionally, they are given to prove membership when challenged, enhance morale, and build Esprit De Corps. They are token indicating the carrier is part of a unit, a team and a family.
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments