Rotorcorp proudly supports Helicopter Association International “Salute to Veterans” at the 2017 HELI-EXPO in Dallas Texas. Reflecting HAI and Rotorcorp’s international presence, the Salute event recognized the value of service by active duty and prior service veterans from all branches and all countries around the globe.
Nearly 100 men and women participated in the group “Salute” photo in front of the Russian Mil MI-24 (HIND-D) attack helicopter sponsored by Heritage Foundation International and provided by Cold War Air Museum and Pete Coz.
Rotorcorp Vice President Sean Casey, a former non-commissioned officer in the United States Army (1993-1997), served as a 19K Armored Crewman on an M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank. During his time in service, Sean was deployed to Croatia and Bosnia as a part of the UN SFOR and IFOR missions. “My time in the US Army informs everything I do. I could not be prouder to stand with these men and women who share that common bond regardless of where they come from” reflected Casey.
Rotorcorp presented HAI President and CEO Mathew Zuccaro with a company branded “Challenge Coin” at the event. A challenge coin is a small coin or medallion with military origins, bearing an organization’s insignia or emblem and carried by members. Traditionally, they are given to prove membership when challenged, enhance morale, and build Esprit De Corps. They are token indicating the carrier is part of a unit, a team and a family.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills