Rotorcorp proudly supports Helicopter Association International “Salute to Veterans” at the 2017 HELI-EXPO in Dallas Texas. Reflecting HAI and Rotorcorp’s international presence, the Salute event recognized the value of service by active duty and prior service veterans from all branches and all countries around the globe.
Nearly 100 men and women participated in the group “Salute” photo in front of the Russian Mil MI-24 (HIND-D) attack helicopter sponsored by Heritage Foundation International and provided by Cold War Air Museum and Pete Coz.
Rotorcorp Vice President Sean Casey, a former non-commissioned officer in the United States Army (1993-1997), served as a 19K Armored Crewman on an M1 Abrams Main Battle Tank. During his time in service, Sean was deployed to Croatia and Bosnia as a part of the UN SFOR and IFOR missions. “My time in the US Army informs everything I do. I could not be prouder to stand with these men and women who share that common bond regardless of where they come from” reflected Casey.
Rotorcorp presented HAI President and CEO Mathew Zuccaro with a company branded “Challenge Coin” at the event. A challenge coin is a small coin or medallion with military origins, bearing an organization’s insignia or emblem and carried by members. Traditionally, they are given to prove membership when challenged, enhance morale, and build Esprit De Corps. They are token indicating the carrier is part of a unit, a team and a family.
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps
- Reignwood Star to receive Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Support from StandardAero
- Medical Lead for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Appointed
- HeliOffshore 2018 Conference Proceedings
- Whirly-Girls Mid-Year Scholarship Cycle Enters Last Week
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Aeromedical Conference confirm speakers
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- Bell Boeing JPO awarded $25M contract for V-22 Spares
- Helicentre 2019 Scholarship Programme Now Open
- HAI Matt Zuccaro testifies before Senate committee on UAS integration
- 2018 SMTA Scholarship Winners
- Coast Guard Cadets Redesign Helicopter Rescue Basket