Further cementing its position to become the international leader for the growing pre-owned helicopter market, Rotortrade Services, the independent multi-brand helicopter brokerage service company and exclusive global distributor of Leonardo’s pre-owned helicopters, enters into a strategic partnership with the PhilJets Group and its major shareholder Starline Global Industries to access the Philippine and Cambodian markets.
Established in 2013 in Singapore by Philippe and Raymond Lubrano, Rotortrade Services continues its development plan to explore professional partnerships with outstanding international aviation companies in line with its global vision. PhilJets Group and Starline Global Industries have a proven track record of offering the best value in regards to the helicopter needs of their respective markets in Cambodia and the Philippines.
Partnerships such as this aim to create win-win solutions for all companies involved that will ultimately enhance total customer satisfaction.
“Rotortrade is thrilled to cement and extend a long-lasting relationship with Starline and PhilJets. Both companies share the same values and drive to elevate the (pre-owned helicopter) market by providing uncompromising quality and service to its customers by offering the right aircraft,” says Philippe Lubrano.
Founded in Manila by Chairman & CEO Thierry Tea, PhilJets Group is a leading boutique aviation company that services the Asia Pacific region, specifically the Philippines. By fourth quarter of 2017, PhilJets Helicopters Division will be accounting nine Helicopters including eight Airbus Helicopters, making it the largest Airbus Helicopter operator in the country.
Consolidating purchases for PhilJets Group is its major shareholder Starline Global Industries, the group’s holding company based in Singapore and founded by Tea in late 2012. Starline Global Industries has purchased, leased, sold and financed more than 12 helicopters in the past 18 months for the Southeast Asian region.
Tea, of Cambodian-French descent, has been developing both Starline and PhilJets’ activities in Cambodia since 2014, resulting in the group’s first three transactions in the promising emerging Cambodian market.
Together, the Starline teams’ track record comprises over USD11 billion in aircraft sales, including over USD290 million for 68 helicopters sales. “Thanks to this partnership with Rotortrade Services and all of its network partners, we will be able to have more exchanges and to learn from other partners worldwide. We are delighted to be joining such formidable group of experts on a global stage,” says Tea.
This network agreement will allow Rotortrade Services to offer the Philippine and Cambodian markets a wider selection of pre-owned helicopters while PhilJets Aero Services Inc., the PhilJets Group’s MRO and aerospace trading arm, will have access to a larger potential worldwide customer base of helicopters and a stronger back office support. Geoffroy Cahen, Head of Sales & Marketing added, “Our success with the Airbus range has been great, though various opportunities with Bell, Leonardo and Robinsons were available that we were not able to fulfill. We believe this strategic alliance will allow our customers’ needs to be better addressed.”
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award
- AECOM awarded $442 Million Fort Rucker training contract
- Panama receives two more AW139s
- Bristow Announces Fiscal Year 2018 Third Quarter Earnings
- Cornwall Air Ambulance flies 670 missions with two MD902s in 2017
- DEQ fines Columbia Helicopters