M International is pleased to announce its world-class portfolio companies Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS) was presented with the Rolls-Royce M250 Program TEAMWORK award along with Airborne Engines, Ltd (AEL) receiving this year’s MOST IMPROVED award.
“These two awards represent the combined efforts of every employee at Keystone and Airborne who are committed to continuous improvement within our facilities along with a substantial investment from M International to further expand their capabilities,” stated Rob Ruck, President of M International. “I’d like to extend my appreciation to all of our Keystone and Airborne employees as well as our loyal Customers for their participation in helping us to earn these awards.
The TEAMWORK award is presented annually to the Facility who offers assistance to customer’s, Rolls-Royce and fellow FIRST Network members including shared support and resources.
The MOST IMPROVED award is presented to a facility that has exhibited the most significant improvement during the calendar year which resulted in improved process efficiencies and increased customer satisfaction.
With over 41 years’ experience, KTS is the second largest Rolls-Royce certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) in the world supporting all series of M250 engines (including turboprop), modules, accessories and components. In addition, KTS is an FAA certificated Part 145 Repair Station and a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS has further expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell along with increasing its fleet of rental and exchange engines, modules and accessories.
With over 26 years’ combined experience, AEL is a Rolls-Royce certificated Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC) in British Columbia, Canada supporting all series of M250 engines, modules, accessories and components. In addition, AEL is a Transport Canada certificated AMO as well as Honeywell Authorized Service Center for Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and Testing of all T53-series engines, components and related accessories.
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps
- Reignwood Star to receive Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Support from StandardAero
- Medical Lead for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Appointed
- HeliOffshore 2018 Conference Proceedings
- Whirly-Girls Mid-Year Scholarship Cycle Enters Last Week
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Aeromedical Conference confirm speakers
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- Bell Boeing JPO awarded $25M contract for V-22 Spares
- Helicentre 2019 Scholarship Programme Now Open
- HAI Matt Zuccaro testifies before Senate committee on UAS integration
- 2018 SMTA Scholarship Winners
- Coast Guard Cadets Redesign Helicopter Rescue Basket