M International is pleased to announce its world-class portfolio companies Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS) was presented with the Rolls-Royce M250 Program TEAMWORK award along with Airborne Engines, Ltd (AEL) receiving this year’s MOST IMPROVED award.
“These two awards represent the combined efforts of every employee at Keystone and Airborne who are committed to continuous improvement within our facilities along with a substantial investment from M International to further expand their capabilities,” stated Rob Ruck, President of M International. “I’d like to extend my appreciation to all of our Keystone and Airborne employees as well as our loyal Customers for their participation in helping us to earn these awards.
The TEAMWORK award is presented annually to the Facility who offers assistance to customer’s, Rolls-Royce and fellow FIRST Network members including shared support and resources.
The MOST IMPROVED award is presented to a facility that has exhibited the most significant improvement during the calendar year which resulted in improved process efficiencies and increased customer satisfaction.
With over 41 years’ experience, KTS is the second largest Rolls-Royce certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) in the world supporting all series of M250 engines (including turboprop), modules, accessories and components. In addition, KTS is an FAA certificated Part 145 Repair Station and a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS has further expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell along with increasing its fleet of rental and exchange engines, modules and accessories.
With over 26 years’ combined experience, AEL is a Rolls-Royce certificated Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC) in British Columbia, Canada supporting all series of M250 engines, modules, accessories and components. In addition, AEL is a Transport Canada certificated AMO as well as Honeywell Authorized Service Center for Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and Testing of all T53-series engines, components and related accessories.
- RotorSchmiede VA115 becomes first ultralight helicopter approved in Germany
- Belarusian army to get second batch of Russian Helicopters in April
- SKYe SH09 order-book hits 101 units
- Sundance Helicopters To Offer Superhero Special
- Southern North Sea support heliport being marketed for sale
- HeliOffshore launches training videos to enhance use of automation
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia