M International is pleased to announce its world-class portfolio companies Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS) was presented with the Rolls-Royce M250 Program TEAMWORK award along with Airborne Engines, Ltd (AEL) receiving this year’s MOST IMPROVED award.
“These two awards represent the combined efforts of every employee at Keystone and Airborne who are committed to continuous improvement within our facilities along with a substantial investment from M International to further expand their capabilities,” stated Rob Ruck, President of M International. “I’d like to extend my appreciation to all of our Keystone and Airborne employees as well as our loyal Customers for their participation in helping us to earn these awards.
The TEAMWORK award is presented annually to the Facility who offers assistance to customer’s, Rolls-Royce and fellow FIRST Network members including shared support and resources.
The MOST IMPROVED award is presented to a facility that has exhibited the most significant improvement during the calendar year which resulted in improved process efficiencies and increased customer satisfaction.
With over 41 years’ experience, KTS is the second largest Rolls-Royce certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) in the world supporting all series of M250 engines (including turboprop), modules, accessories and components. In addition, KTS is an FAA certificated Part 145 Repair Station and a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS has further expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell along with increasing its fleet of rental and exchange engines, modules and accessories.
With over 26 years’ combined experience, AEL is a Rolls-Royce certificated Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC) in British Columbia, Canada supporting all series of M250 engines, modules, accessories and components. In addition, AEL is a Transport Canada certificated AMO as well as Honeywell Authorized Service Center for Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and Testing of all T53-series engines, components and related accessories.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills