M International is pleased to announce its world-class portfolio companies Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS) was presented with the Rolls-Royce M250 Program TEAMWORK award along with Airborne Engines, Ltd (AEL) receiving this year’s MOST IMPROVED award.
“These two awards represent the combined efforts of every employee at Keystone and Airborne who are committed to continuous improvement within our facilities along with a substantial investment from M International to further expand their capabilities,” stated Rob Ruck, President of M International. “I’d like to extend my appreciation to all of our Keystone and Airborne employees as well as our loyal Customers for their participation in helping us to earn these awards.
The TEAMWORK award is presented annually to the Facility who offers assistance to customer’s, Rolls-Royce and fellow FIRST Network members including shared support and resources.
The MOST IMPROVED award is presented to a facility that has exhibited the most significant improvement during the calendar year which resulted in improved process efficiencies and increased customer satisfaction.
With over 41 years’ experience, KTS is the second largest Rolls-Royce certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) in the world supporting all series of M250 engines (including turboprop), modules, accessories and components. In addition, KTS is an FAA certificated Part 145 Repair Station and a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS has further expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell along with increasing its fleet of rental and exchange engines, modules and accessories.
With over 26 years’ combined experience, AEL is a Rolls-Royce certificated Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC) in British Columbia, Canada supporting all series of M250 engines, modules, accessories and components. In addition, AEL is a Transport Canada certificated AMO as well as Honeywell Authorized Service Center for Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and Testing of all T53-series engines, components and related accessories.
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments