M International is pleased to announce its world-class portfolio companies Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS) was presented with the Rolls-Royce M250 Program TEAMWORK award along with Airborne Engines, Ltd (AEL) receiving this year’s MOST IMPROVED award.
“These two awards represent the combined efforts of every employee at Keystone and Airborne who are committed to continuous improvement within our facilities along with a substantial investment from M International to further expand their capabilities,” stated Rob Ruck, President of M International. “I’d like to extend my appreciation to all of our Keystone and Airborne employees as well as our loyal Customers for their participation in helping us to earn these awards.
The TEAMWORK award is presented annually to the Facility who offers assistance to customer’s, Rolls-Royce and fellow FIRST Network members including shared support and resources.
The MOST IMPROVED award is presented to a facility that has exhibited the most significant improvement during the calendar year which resulted in improved process efficiencies and increased customer satisfaction.
With over 41 years’ experience, KTS is the second largest Rolls-Royce certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) in the world supporting all series of M250 engines (including turboprop), modules, accessories and components. In addition, KTS is an FAA certificated Part 145 Repair Station and a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS has further expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell along with increasing its fleet of rental and exchange engines, modules and accessories.
With over 26 years’ combined experience, AEL is a Rolls-Royce certificated Authorized Maintenance Center (AMC) in British Columbia, Canada supporting all series of M250 engines, modules, accessories and components. In addition, AEL is a Transport Canada certificated AMO as well as Honeywell Authorized Service Center for Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and Testing of all T53-series engines, components and related accessories.
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter