Concorde Battery Corporation is pleased to announce the TSO C173a approved RG-332 series batteries exclusively designed as drop in replacements for Airbus Helicopters AS332C, AS332C1, AS332L, AS332L1, AS332L2 and EC225LP Aircraft.
The RG-332 series consists of a non?heated (RG-332-1) and heated (RG-332-2) 44 Ah, 24 volt battery designed to replace the original equipment 43 Ah nickel cadmium battery with no modification to the aircraft. The RG-332 design also allows for rotation of the temperature sensor and internal battery heater connector for proper orientation in any aircraft. RG-332 batteries can be installed using Concorde`s FAA STC SR02588LA covering single or dual installations.
Recombinant Gas (RG®) Sealed Lead Acid Batteries provide a more economical option to operators through lower acquisition cost, maintenance free design and hazmat free transportation.
Concorde has supplied lead acid batteries as original equipment and direct replacements for fixed wing, rotorcraft and unmanned aircraft for decades. Concorde offers over 100 unique batteries installed as original equipment by the majority of aircraft manufacturers and adopted by military aircraft operators worldwide.
- Boeing awarded $181M contract for Procurement of 156 CH-47F Chinook Helicopters
- Bell and SUBARU announce their collaboration
- First H160 pre-assembled rear fuselage is plug and play ready
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd