Concorde Battery Corporation is pleased to announce the TSO C173a approved RG-332 series batteries exclusively designed as drop in replacements for Airbus Helicopters AS332C, AS332C1, AS332L, AS332L1, AS332L2 and EC225LP Aircraft.
The RG-332 series consists of a non?heated (RG-332-1) and heated (RG-332-2) 44 Ah, 24 volt battery designed to replace the original equipment 43 Ah nickel cadmium battery with no modification to the aircraft. The RG-332 design also allows for rotation of the temperature sensor and internal battery heater connector for proper orientation in any aircraft. RG-332 batteries can be installed using Concorde`s FAA STC SR02588LA covering single or dual installations.
Recombinant Gas (RG®) Sealed Lead Acid Batteries provide a more economical option to operators through lower acquisition cost, maintenance free design and hazmat free transportation.
Concorde has supplied lead acid batteries as original equipment and direct replacements for fixed wing, rotorcraft and unmanned aircraft for decades. Concorde offers over 100 unique batteries installed as original equipment by the majority of aircraft manufacturers and adopted by military aircraft operators worldwide.
- RotorSchmiede VA115 becomes first ultralight helicopter approved in Germany
- Belarusian army to get second batch of Russian Helicopters in April
- SKYe SH09 order-book hits 101 units
- Sundance Helicopters To Offer Superhero Special
- Southern North Sea support heliport being marketed for sale
- HeliOffshore launches training videos to enhance use of automation
- US Marines demonstrate longer range UH-1Ys and AH-1Zs with auxiliary fuel tanks
- Erickson reorganisation plan passed by Bankruptcy Court
- China’s expanding DEA General Aviation debuts at LIMA 17
- Helisota shares Business Process Optimization Secrets
- Pawan Hans and State of Arunachal Pradesh to Pay Compensation
- AOC for Genesis Global Aviation
- Bolloré Logistics Showcases its Helicopter Expertise at the Heli-Expo 2017
- Bristow Forms New SAR Consortium for the Gulf of Mexico
- Malaysian Navy and Airbus celebrate excellence in fleet availability
- Indonesia remains a key contributor to Airbus Helicopters’ global supply chain
- EHang Partners with Dubai RTA to Boost Smart Transport
- Leonardo attends Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace in Malaysia
- Norway Sends out Audit on Repsol after North Sea Incident
- Helicopter Maintenance Centre between Russia and Serbia