Concorde Battery Corporation is pleased to announce the TSO C173a approved RG-332 series batteries exclusively designed as drop in replacements for Airbus Helicopters AS332C, AS332C1, AS332L, AS332L1, AS332L2 and EC225LP Aircraft.
The RG-332 series consists of a non?heated (RG-332-1) and heated (RG-332-2) 44 Ah, 24 volt battery designed to replace the original equipment 43 Ah nickel cadmium battery with no modification to the aircraft. The RG-332 design also allows for rotation of the temperature sensor and internal battery heater connector for proper orientation in any aircraft. RG-332 batteries can be installed using Concorde`s FAA STC SR02588LA covering single or dual installations.
Recombinant Gas (RG®) Sealed Lead Acid Batteries provide a more economical option to operators through lower acquisition cost, maintenance free design and hazmat free transportation.
Concorde has supplied lead acid batteries as original equipment and direct replacements for fixed wing, rotorcraft and unmanned aircraft for decades. Concorde offers over 100 unique batteries installed as original equipment by the majority of aircraft manufacturers and adopted by military aircraft operators worldwide.
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps
- Reignwood Star to receive Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Support from StandardAero
- Medical Lead for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Appointed
- HeliOffshore 2018 Conference Proceedings
- Whirly-Girls Mid-Year Scholarship Cycle Enters Last Week
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Aeromedical Conference confirm speakers
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- Bell Boeing JPO awarded $25M contract for V-22 Spares
- Helicentre 2019 Scholarship Programme Now Open
- HAI Matt Zuccaro testifies before Senate committee on UAS integration
- 2018 SMTA Scholarship Winners
- Coast Guard Cadets Redesign Helicopter Rescue Basket