For the seventh year in a row, the CHC Safety & Quality Summit, in collaboration with Dr. Scott Shappell and Dr. Doug Wiegmann, developers of the Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (HFACS), is providing aviation students from around the world with the opportunity to apply to attend the CHC Safety & Quality Summit at no charge.
Students interested in pursuing this opportunity can submit an application along with a 500-word essay related to the theme: “Can we truly manage all the risk? What if the barriers aren’t as robust as they seem?” The application and detailed information can be found by visiting the event’s website at www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com. Applications are due by April 28, 2017.
Dr. Gardiner was instrumental in helping shape the CHC Safety & Quality Summit through his contributions as a speaker and session leader. The grant carrying his name offers students pursuing studying for careers in aviation the opportunity to access sessions and courses led by industry experts while also building their professional network across the industry.
The 2017 CHC Safety & Quality Summit will take place September 27-29 at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Conference Center in Grapevine, TX, near CHC’s global headquarters.
- 4 Key Helicopter Technologies That Will Save Lives
- Mid-Continent Named Authorized BendixKing Repair Partner
- Marine Corps Plans for Super UAS
- Charleston County Sheriff Replace Aging Bell
- DART Aerospace certifies lightweight Bell 505 Bearpaws
- MD Helicopters announces scholarship recipient
- Aero Products partners with Pall Aerospace
- StandardAero Announces Plans Expansion
- Voom’s helicopter commuting service launches in Mexico City
- Leonardo boosts international growth
- PHI Announces Appointment of new Director to Board of Directors
- AAMS Board of Directors – Open Call for Region 1 Director
- Dallas Airmotive reduces PW206C Engine Overhaul TAT
- Sloane Helicopters announced as new Penzance Heliport operator
- Enstrom 280FXs accepted by the Global Services and Solutions of Pakistan
- Airbus appoints new Distributor and Service Center in Turkey
- FX Helicopters Offers New Training Opportunities
- Dallas Airmotive celebrates two new Authorized Service Centers
- UNC helicopter now based at Nash UNC Health Care
- Program Executive Office for Aviation group is awarded