For the seventh year in a row, the CHC Safety & Quality Summit, in collaboration with Dr. Scott Shappell and Dr. Doug Wiegmann, developers of the Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (HFACS), is providing aviation students from around the world with the opportunity to apply to attend the CHC Safety & Quality Summit at no charge.
Students interested in pursuing this opportunity can submit an application along with a 500-word essay related to the theme: “Can we truly manage all the risk? What if the barriers aren’t as robust as they seem?” The application and detailed information can be found by visiting the event’s website at www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com. Applications are due by April 28, 2017.
Dr. Gardiner was instrumental in helping shape the CHC Safety & Quality Summit through his contributions as a speaker and session leader. The grant carrying his name offers students pursuing studying for careers in aviation the opportunity to access sessions and courses led by industry experts while also building their professional network across the industry.
The 2017 CHC Safety & Quality Summit will take place September 27-29 at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Conference Center in Grapevine, TX, near CHC’s global headquarters.
- Autonomous Helicopter Technology Wins Another Major Award
- The Bell Air Taxi Takes Uber Elevate Attendees For A Ride
- Bell V-280 makes first cruise mode flight
- Airbus to offer H135 to U.S. Navy
- Honeywell Introduces New Flight Data Monitoring App
- Lee County acquires six Airbus H125s
- Coptersafety appoints Head of Development and Test Pilot
- NASA to Send Helicopter to Mars
- Sikorsky Begins Deliveries to the U.S. Marine Corps
- Reignwood Star to receive Rolls-Royce M250 and RR300 Support from StandardAero
- Medical Lead for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Appointed
- HeliOffshore 2018 Conference Proceedings
- Whirly-Girls Mid-Year Scholarship Cycle Enters Last Week
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Aeromedical Conference confirm speakers
- Bell 505 receives certification in China
- Bell Boeing JPO awarded $25M contract for V-22 Spares
- Helicentre 2019 Scholarship Programme Now Open
- HAI Matt Zuccaro testifies before Senate committee on UAS integration
- 2018 SMTA Scholarship Winners
- Coast Guard Cadets Redesign Helicopter Rescue Basket