Ceremony Flights Nuri Sikorsky S61A-4 (Avionics Upgrade Program) executed by AIROD Sdn Bhd executive officer, Maj Gen Ir. Dato ‘Ibrahim bin Maritime Force (Retired) to the Chief of Air Force, Hon Gen Dato’ Sri Haji Affandi bin Remove the RMAF.
Avionics upgrade program Nuri S61A-4 AIROD Sdn Bhd is cooperation and Heli-One Norway. Program upgrades Ministry of Defense is planning to increase flight capacity, particularly in the use of equipment that can be set by regular Nuri helicopter in any situation.
The ceremony was witnessed by the Minister of Defense of Malaysia, YB Dato ‘Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein.
- DRF retains Magdeburg contract with six year extension
- Columbus Police marks 45 years flying MD Helicopters
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance holds topping out ceremony on new air base
- Med-Trans Director Earns AAMS Jim Charlson Safety Award