Ceremony Flights Nuri Sikorsky S61A-4 (Avionics Upgrade Program) executed by AIROD Sdn Bhd executive officer, Maj Gen Ir. Dato ‘Ibrahim bin Maritime Force (Retired) to the Chief of Air Force, Hon Gen Dato’ Sri Haji Affandi bin Remove the RMAF.
Avionics upgrade program Nuri S61A-4 AIROD Sdn Bhd is cooperation and Heli-One Norway. Program upgrades Ministry of Defense is planning to increase flight capacity, particularly in the use of equipment that can be set by regular Nuri helicopter in any situation.
The ceremony was witnessed by the Minister of Defense of Malaysia, YB Dato ‘Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein.
- Nepal Army decommissioning its two Alouette III series helicopters
- Saudi Arabia – Continuation of Maintenance Support Services (MSS)
- Marine Corps Plans to add Weaponry to V-22 Fleet
- Bell Boeing awarded $103M contract for V-22 Part Repairs
- Airbus awarded $117M contract for procurement of 16 UH-72A aircraft
- Genesys Aerosystems Delivers over 1,000 HeliSAS Systems
- Elbit wins approval to acquire Universal Avionics
- JETNET celebrates 30 years in business
- 2018 MTLI Scholarship Winners
- Librestream Powers New Remote Assistance Service from Safran
- HeliRussia 2018 features a variety of MRO companies
- DART chooses Drallim Industries as Repair & Overhaul facility
- Spectrum Aeromed Completes Production Amendment
- AUTOFLUG releases new options for passenger transport
- Metro continues to improve the MetroAlert app
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- HeliRussia and Show Observer renew partnership
- AHS Announces 2018 Group Award Winners
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad