RocketRoute, the expanding global flight planning business returns to AERO Friedrichshafen during April 5-8 (Booth No A5-305, co-located with Air BP) with the launch of a revolutionary new loyalty programme called RocketRoute Rewards.
RocketRoute Rewards are available immediately. From Ground Handling and Fuel to Ground Transportation and Flight Concierge Services (trip support by RocketRoute), customers can earn cash rewards that can be redeemed against any product or service within the RocketRoute shop. Alternatively, the reward can be taken as cash back. To participate, customers simply sign up via fuel.rocketroute.com.
Steve Woods, Vice President, Sales & Vendor Relations at RocketRoute said: “We are excited to bring RocketRoute Rewards to the General Aviation community. It marks the first rewards programme for Avgas and Jet fuel users and we anticipate that it will appeal to both hobby and professional pilots alike. Offering up to a 1% reward on selected services ordered through RocketRoute Fuel, it provides a fast, secure and efficient way to order fuel and ground handling with ease and ultimate peace of mind. We look forward to welcoming visitors to our booth at AERO this week and showcasing the Rewards programme.”
It was exactly a year ago at AERO Friedrichshafen that RocketRoute and Air BP formalised their relationship when the latter took a minority stake in the flight planning company.
In October 2016, Air BP together with RocketRoute introduced the Fuel App offering general aviation operators a new way of buying fuel. The app streamlines the fuel purchasing process for the international general aviation sector and provides intuitive online access to an extensive global network of aviation fuel locations, convenient payment methods, and in a first for fuel apps, the opportunity to offset carbon emissions through the system interface.
In the coming months, RocketRoute, supported by Air BP, will be announcing more technological solutions for customers.
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services
- AHS selects 2018 Nikolsky Honorary Lectureship recipient
- HAI President Message – They Love Us When They Need Us
- Construction starts on Eemshaven Heliport
- Israeli Brigadier General takes CH-53K King Stallion orientation flight
- UK – Leeds General Infirmary adds fire equipment to allow 24×7 ops
- Harris Corp awarded $100M contract for CV-22 Countermeasures
- Raytheon awarded $8M contract for Delivery of H-60 Spare Parts
- UAE to build unmanned Ka226T
- NYPD Aviation Unit Increases Coverage on Illegally Flown Drones
- HFI Scholarship Applications Now Open
- Georgia Hospital to add helipad
- RCMP Investigate Helicopter Parts Theft
- FAA and GA national #FlySafe Campaign
- Workhorse Announces First Manned Flight of SureFly
- German supplier wins five year Chinook parts contract from Boeing
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Falcon Aviation to add three more AW169s, leased from Milestone