RocketRoute, the expanding global flight planning business returns to AERO Friedrichshafen during April 5-8 (Booth No A5-305, co-located with Air BP) with the launch of a revolutionary new loyalty programme called RocketRoute Rewards.
RocketRoute Rewards are available immediately. From Ground Handling and Fuel to Ground Transportation and Flight Concierge Services (trip support by RocketRoute), customers can earn cash rewards that can be redeemed against any product or service within the RocketRoute shop. Alternatively, the reward can be taken as cash back. To participate, customers simply sign up via fuel.rocketroute.com.
Steve Woods, Vice President, Sales & Vendor Relations at RocketRoute said: “We are excited to bring RocketRoute Rewards to the General Aviation community. It marks the first rewards programme for Avgas and Jet fuel users and we anticipate that it will appeal to both hobby and professional pilots alike. Offering up to a 1% reward on selected services ordered through RocketRoute Fuel, it provides a fast, secure and efficient way to order fuel and ground handling with ease and ultimate peace of mind. We look forward to welcoming visitors to our booth at AERO this week and showcasing the Rewards programme.”
It was exactly a year ago at AERO Friedrichshafen that RocketRoute and Air BP formalised their relationship when the latter took a minority stake in the flight planning company.
In October 2016, Air BP together with RocketRoute introduced the Fuel App offering general aviation operators a new way of buying fuel. The app streamlines the fuel purchasing process for the international general aviation sector and provides intuitive online access to an extensive global network of aviation fuel locations, convenient payment methods, and in a first for fuel apps, the opportunity to offset carbon emissions through the system interface.
In the coming months, RocketRoute, supported by Air BP, will be announcing more technological solutions for customers.
- Heli-One USA Celebrates 10 Years of Service
- Eagle Australasia proud to help the local community
- Sikorsky sets up EMS championship in Poland with Black Hawks
- FAA shakes up Certification team
- Robertson testing AS350 crash resistant fuel tank
- Kaman announces date for FY2017Q2 earnings
- Garmin Pilot Adds Features for Android and Apple App
- Final Delivery Bell Huey II helicopters delivered to Kenya Air Force
- Russian Helicopters sell 10 aircraft to China
- Airbus awarded patent for connection joint for attaching an airfoil blade to a helicopter’s bearingless main rotor
- Honeywell International awarded $9M contract for delivery for V-22 aircraft side air panel assemblies
- United Technologies awarded $28M contract for procurement of 420 auxiliary power units of UH-60 Black Hawks
- L-3 Communications awarded $9M contract for Procurement of Installation of 96 ADS Broadcast avionics kits
- Lockheed Martin awarded $20M contract for Delivery of MH-60 spare parts
- Bristow returns two EC225s to leasing company
- NZ – Northland seeking to upgrade to two Sikorsky S76C from S76A models
- CHC to add AW189 and H175 to fleet
- Erlanger Health System adds 6th helicopter
- 37 Wescam MX-15 systems sold for two foreign H725 orders
- Two Ansat and one Mi-171 ordered for EMS work at 2022 Winter Olympics