RocketRoute, the expanding global flight planning business returns to AERO Friedrichshafen during April 5-8 (Booth No A5-305, co-located with Air BP) with the launch of a revolutionary new loyalty programme called RocketRoute Rewards.
RocketRoute Rewards are available immediately. From Ground Handling and Fuel to Ground Transportation and Flight Concierge Services (trip support by RocketRoute), customers can earn cash rewards that can be redeemed against any product or service within the RocketRoute shop. Alternatively, the reward can be taken as cash back. To participate, customers simply sign up via fuel.rocketroute.com.
Steve Woods, Vice President, Sales & Vendor Relations at RocketRoute said: “We are excited to bring RocketRoute Rewards to the General Aviation community. It marks the first rewards programme for Avgas and Jet fuel users and we anticipate that it will appeal to both hobby and professional pilots alike. Offering up to a 1% reward on selected services ordered through RocketRoute Fuel, it provides a fast, secure and efficient way to order fuel and ground handling with ease and ultimate peace of mind. We look forward to welcoming visitors to our booth at AERO this week and showcasing the Rewards programme.”
It was exactly a year ago at AERO Friedrichshafen that RocketRoute and Air BP formalised their relationship when the latter took a minority stake in the flight planning company.
In October 2016, Air BP together with RocketRoute introduced the Fuel App offering general aviation operators a new way of buying fuel. The app streamlines the fuel purchasing process for the international general aviation sector and provides intuitive online access to an extensive global network of aviation fuel locations, convenient payment methods, and in a first for fuel apps, the opportunity to offset carbon emissions through the system interface.
In the coming months, RocketRoute, supported by Air BP, will be announcing more technological solutions for customers.
- Maclean Hospital Closes Helipad
- New Aviation Unit for San Bernardino
- US Navy helicopter squadron puts MQ-8B Fire Scout UAV to work
- Air BP and RocketRoute launch a digital suite of business aviation services under the ‘RocketRoute’ brand
- Vector Aerospace becomes authorized Safran Arriel 2D Repair Centre
- Lockheed Plays Major Role In Strengthening US And Saudi Arabia Ties
- Erickson Announces Leadership Change
- 2017 SOFIC Brings Together Thousands in Support of USSOCOM Acquisition Programs
- AMSTAT to exhibit at EBACE 2017
- Argus Unmanned Creates Safety Partnership Program
- Reopened Kaman K-Max production line reaches first flight
- HAI Director of Safety Outreach Stan Rose speaks at FAA DPE class
- Kamov developing 500 kph coaxial military helicopter
- Relocation for the British Army Helicopter Force
- Peruvian Fire-Fighters Look to Purchasing Mi-171s
- Belarusian Drone Showcased at MILEX 2017
- Bristow Norway Opens Florø Base and Expands Operations
- CHC Orders New Aircraft to Support SAR Services in Norway
- RAMM offers FAA Approved Replacement Interior Kits for R44
- Airbus awards 5-year UH-72A Logistics Support Contract to Safran