RocketRoute, the expanding global flight planning business returns to AERO Friedrichshafen during April 5-8 (Booth No A5-305, co-located with Air BP) with the launch of a revolutionary new loyalty programme called RocketRoute Rewards.
RocketRoute Rewards are available immediately. From Ground Handling and Fuel to Ground Transportation and Flight Concierge Services (trip support by RocketRoute), customers can earn cash rewards that can be redeemed against any product or service within the RocketRoute shop. Alternatively, the reward can be taken as cash back. To participate, customers simply sign up via fuel.rocketroute.com.
Steve Woods, Vice President, Sales & Vendor Relations at RocketRoute said: “We are excited to bring RocketRoute Rewards to the General Aviation community. It marks the first rewards programme for Avgas and Jet fuel users and we anticipate that it will appeal to both hobby and professional pilots alike. Offering up to a 1% reward on selected services ordered through RocketRoute Fuel, it provides a fast, secure and efficient way to order fuel and ground handling with ease and ultimate peace of mind. We look forward to welcoming visitors to our booth at AERO this week and showcasing the Rewards programme.”
It was exactly a year ago at AERO Friedrichshafen that RocketRoute and Air BP formalised their relationship when the latter took a minority stake in the flight planning company.
In October 2016, Air BP together with RocketRoute introduced the Fuel App offering general aviation operators a new way of buying fuel. The app streamlines the fuel purchasing process for the international general aviation sector and provides intuitive online access to an extensive global network of aviation fuel locations, convenient payment methods, and in a first for fuel apps, the opportunity to offset carbon emissions through the system interface.
In the coming months, RocketRoute, supported by Air BP, will be announcing more technological solutions for customers.
- Gozo Air Ambulance makes 57 flights in first year
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Drone Delivery Canada Commences Testing on Raven X1400
- Héli-Union increases it’s AW139 fleet
- CHC starts $6M Aberdeen redevelopment
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad