RocketRoute, the expanding global flight planning business returns to AERO Friedrichshafen during April 5-8 (Booth No A5-305, co-located with Air BP) with the launch of a revolutionary new loyalty programme called RocketRoute Rewards.
RocketRoute Rewards are available immediately. From Ground Handling and Fuel to Ground Transportation and Flight Concierge Services (trip support by RocketRoute), customers can earn cash rewards that can be redeemed against any product or service within the RocketRoute shop. Alternatively, the reward can be taken as cash back. To participate, customers simply sign up via fuel.rocketroute.com.
Steve Woods, Vice President, Sales & Vendor Relations at RocketRoute said: “We are excited to bring RocketRoute Rewards to the General Aviation community. It marks the first rewards programme for Avgas and Jet fuel users and we anticipate that it will appeal to both hobby and professional pilots alike. Offering up to a 1% reward on selected services ordered through RocketRoute Fuel, it provides a fast, secure and efficient way to order fuel and ground handling with ease and ultimate peace of mind. We look forward to welcoming visitors to our booth at AERO this week and showcasing the Rewards programme.”
It was exactly a year ago at AERO Friedrichshafen that RocketRoute and Air BP formalised their relationship when the latter took a minority stake in the flight planning company.
In October 2016, Air BP together with RocketRoute introduced the Fuel App offering general aviation operators a new way of buying fuel. The app streamlines the fuel purchasing process for the international general aviation sector and provides intuitive online access to an extensive global network of aviation fuel locations, convenient payment methods, and in a first for fuel apps, the opportunity to offset carbon emissions through the system interface.
In the coming months, RocketRoute, supported by Air BP, will be announcing more technological solutions for customers.
- Negotiations for Stat MedEvac Housing at Clearfield-Lawrence Airport
- Sanford AirMed Stationed at Fargo Hospital
- Tender Issued for EMS Helicopter to Support Baltic Wind Farms
- CoxHealth Expands Air Medical Fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance says goodbye to one of its founding members
- Frasca Sells H125 Flight Simulator to Aero Asahi
- BAT Trainer Modernizes Helicopter Simulator Flying
- FAA to Hold Airspace Workshops in Las Vegas
- DART Aerospace to exhibit at FAMEX 2017
- Heritage Aviation expands its fleet with two new Airbus H130 helicopters
- FAA approves Onboard Systems MD500 Hooks with Surefire Release
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- Esterline showcases ADS-B Annunciators with fast delivery
- Jonathan Jenkins appointed new CEO of London’s Air Ambulance
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- US Navy awards Elbit $150M MH-60S fleet helmet contract
- McMahon Helicopter Services appointed distributor for MD Helicopters
- RUAG integrates pilot assistance and safety solution on Swiss AF EC635 fleet
- Counterdrug MH-65 Unit Marks 500th Drug Interdiction
- Aselsan Looks to Upgrade 10,000 Mi-series Helicopters