Simhawk Inc., the global flight simulator marketplace, now provides access to over 1,000 Full Flight Simulators and announced that it is eliminating fees for its buyers.
Simhawk now provides customers with access to over 60% of the civilian flight simulators in the world, making it easier than ever for companies and individuals that need simulator time or training programs to find solutions and compare options via Simhawk.com. Since its launch, Simhawk has provided solutions to a wide variety of customers from airlines looking for simulator time or additional capacity, to corporate flight operations and owner-operators, to General Aviation pilots looking to enhance their training.
“Our mission is to make it easier for customers to find and buy simulator time and to increase the use of simulator training throughout the world.” said Chris Weinberg, Founder and CEO of Simhawk. “There are more options than ever before and people don’t always have the time it takes to explore them all. That’s where Simhawk provides value to both buyers and sellers.”
Based on the success of its recent trial program, the company has decided to permanently eliminate the 2-3% fee that buyers have previously paid to purchase simulator time and training via Simhawk.com.
“We’re all about removing barriers and encouraging customers, including those that aren’t currently using simulators to take advantage of the capacity that is out there,” continued Weinberg. “Simhawk has never required any membership fees to use its platform so the buyer’s fees seemed out of place and we think this will give people another good reason to try our platform.”
As part of this change, Simhawk will now require a non-refundable deposit from buyers when they accept a proposal on Simhawk.com. However, the deposit will be fully credited towards the purchase price of simulator time or training when the transaction is completed.
- Negotiations for Stat MedEvac Housing at Clearfield-Lawrence Airport
- Sanford AirMed Stationed at Fargo Hospital
- Tender Issued for EMS Helicopter to Support Baltic Wind Farms
- CoxHealth Expands Air Medical Fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance says goodbye to one of its founding members
- Frasca Sells H125 Flight Simulator to Aero Asahi
- BAT Trainer Modernizes Helicopter Simulator Flying
- FAA to Hold Airspace Workshops in Las Vegas
- DART Aerospace to exhibit at FAMEX 2017
- Heritage Aviation expands its fleet with two new Airbus H130 helicopters
- FAA approves Onboard Systems MD500 Hooks with Surefire Release
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- Esterline showcases ADS-B Annunciators with fast delivery
- Jonathan Jenkins appointed new CEO of London’s Air Ambulance
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- US Navy awards Elbit $150M MH-60S fleet helmet contract
- McMahon Helicopter Services appointed distributor for MD Helicopters
- RUAG integrates pilot assistance and safety solution on Swiss AF EC635 fleet
- Counterdrug MH-65 Unit Marks 500th Drug Interdiction
- Aselsan Looks to Upgrade 10,000 Mi-series Helicopters