Simhawk Inc., the global flight simulator marketplace, now provides access to over 1,000 Full Flight Simulators and announced that it is eliminating fees for its buyers.
Simhawk now provides customers with access to over 60% of the civilian flight simulators in the world, making it easier than ever for companies and individuals that need simulator time or training programs to find solutions and compare options via Simhawk.com. Since its launch, Simhawk has provided solutions to a wide variety of customers from airlines looking for simulator time or additional capacity, to corporate flight operations and owner-operators, to General Aviation pilots looking to enhance their training.
“Our mission is to make it easier for customers to find and buy simulator time and to increase the use of simulator training throughout the world.” said Chris Weinberg, Founder and CEO of Simhawk. “There are more options than ever before and people don’t always have the time it takes to explore them all. That’s where Simhawk provides value to both buyers and sellers.”
Based on the success of its recent trial program, the company has decided to permanently eliminate the 2-3% fee that buyers have previously paid to purchase simulator time and training via Simhawk.com.
“We’re all about removing barriers and encouraging customers, including those that aren’t currently using simulators to take advantage of the capacity that is out there,” continued Weinberg. “Simhawk has never required any membership fees to use its platform so the buyer’s fees seemed out of place and we think this will give people another good reason to try our platform.”
As part of this change, Simhawk will now require a non-refundable deposit from buyers when they accept a proposal on Simhawk.com. However, the deposit will be fully credited towards the purchase price of simulator time or training when the transaction is completed.
- Maclean Hospital Closes Helipad
- New Aviation Unit for San Bernardino
- US Navy helicopter squadron puts MQ-8B Fire Scout UAV to work
- Air BP and RocketRoute launch a digital suite of business aviation services under the ‘RocketRoute’ brand
- Vector Aerospace becomes authorized Safran Arriel 2D Repair Centre
- Lockheed Plays Major Role In Strengthening US And Saudi Arabia Ties
- Erickson Announces Leadership Change
- 2017 SOFIC Brings Together Thousands in Support of USSOCOM Acquisition Programs
- AMSTAT to exhibit at EBACE 2017
- Argus Unmanned Creates Safety Partnership Program
- Reopened Kaman K-Max production line reaches first flight
- HAI Director of Safety Outreach Stan Rose speaks at FAA DPE class
- Kamov developing 500 kph coaxial military helicopter
- Relocation for the British Army Helicopter Force
- Peruvian Fire-Fighters Look to Purchasing Mi-171s
- Belarusian Drone Showcased at MILEX 2017
- Bristow Norway Opens Florø Base and Expands Operations
- CHC Orders New Aircraft to Support SAR Services in Norway
- RAMM offers FAA Approved Replacement Interior Kits for R44
- Airbus awards 5-year UH-72A Logistics Support Contract to Safran