Mikikanko Company, a real estate firm based in Chiba, Japan, has enjoyed multiple successes venturing into various businesses such as amusement and recreation services.
To support its existing and expanding businesses, Mikikanko has selected the Airbus light single H125 helicopter to perform any mission it requires. The reason why the H125 was selected is simple. A member of the Ecureuil family, the H125 is renowned for its outstanding performance, versatility and safety, whilst keeping maintenance and operating costs to a minimum.
Mikikanko’s H125 will fulfil different needs, such as passenger transport.
To celebrate this joyous first purchase, a delivery ceremony was held at the Airbus Helicopters facility in Kobe, Japan in March 2017. Takeshi Asakawa, Representative Director of Mikikanko, was excited about operating a helicopter for the first time.
Here at Airbus, we are proud to be the first helicopter manufacturer chosen by Mikikanko. Mikikanko can be assured that we are fully committed to providing our fullest support services to build a long-term relationship with them.
“We are confident of the H125’s capability and its ability to bring Mikikanko’s business to the next level. We look forward to many more collaborations in the near future,” said Olivier Tillier, Managing Director of Airbus Helicopters in Japan.
- Negotiations for Stat MedEvac Housing at Clearfield-Lawrence Airport
- Sanford AirMed Stationed at Fargo Hospital
- Tender Issued for EMS Helicopter to Support Baltic Wind Farms
- CoxHealth Expands Air Medical Fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance says goodbye to one of its founding members
- Frasca Sells H125 Flight Simulator to Aero Asahi
- BAT Trainer Modernizes Helicopter Simulator Flying
- FAA to Hold Airspace Workshops in Las Vegas
- DART Aerospace to exhibit at FAMEX 2017
- Heritage Aviation expands its fleet with two new Airbus H130 helicopters
- FAA approves Onboard Systems MD500 Hooks with Surefire Release
- The Helicopter Museum to dispose of A109 and B206 airframes in Jumble Sale
- Esterline showcases ADS-B Annunciators with fast delivery
- Jonathan Jenkins appointed new CEO of London’s Air Ambulance
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- US Navy awards Elbit $150M MH-60S fleet helmet contract
- McMahon Helicopter Services appointed distributor for MD Helicopters
- RUAG integrates pilot assistance and safety solution on Swiss AF EC635 fleet
- Counterdrug MH-65 Unit Marks 500th Drug Interdiction
- Aselsan Looks to Upgrade 10,000 Mi-series Helicopters