Mikikanko Company, a real estate firm based in Chiba, Japan, has enjoyed multiple successes venturing into various businesses such as amusement and recreation services.
To support its existing and expanding businesses, Mikikanko has selected the Airbus light single H125 helicopter to perform any mission it requires. The reason why the H125 was selected is simple. A member of the Ecureuil family, the H125 is renowned for its outstanding performance, versatility and safety, whilst keeping maintenance and operating costs to a minimum.
Mikikanko’s H125 will fulfil different needs, such as passenger transport.
To celebrate this joyous first purchase, a delivery ceremony was held at the Airbus Helicopters facility in Kobe, Japan in March 2017. Takeshi Asakawa, Representative Director of Mikikanko, was excited about operating a helicopter for the first time.
Here at Airbus, we are proud to be the first helicopter manufacturer chosen by Mikikanko. Mikikanko can be assured that we are fully committed to providing our fullest support services to build a long-term relationship with them.
“We are confident of the H125’s capability and its ability to bring Mikikanko’s business to the next level. We look forward to many more collaborations in the near future,” said Olivier Tillier, Managing Director of Airbus Helicopters in Japan.
- Terma Survivability Equipment installed on Dutch NH90
- 17 more Leonardo helicopters for China
- Tokyo Police becomes first Japanese H215 operator
- Bell awarded $27M contract for Production and Delivery of 4 Bell 412EP helicopters
- Bell awarded $147M contract for the repair of 35 items on UH-1Y and AH-IZ
- Petronas cancels MHS EC225 contract citing safety concerns
- New Helipad for San Antonio hospital
- LCI orders nine helicopters from Leonardo
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- Safran Ardiden 3G obtains EASA type certification
- VSR700 demonstrator performs first autonomous flights
- Spirit starts assembly on the next CH-53K
- Astronautics to Provide Connectivity Solution for Airbus
- Russian Helicopters at Paris Air Show 2017
- HAI Heli-Expo 2018 Application for Space Available
- Mumbai to use UAVs to monitor illegal construction work
- United Arab Emirates Begins Unmanned Ka-226T Production
- Egypt to Sign for Ka-52K Katrans
- Russian Helicopters moves forward on Chinese JV heavy-lift helicopter
- Airbus signs its first HCare Smart contract with Fishtail Air