Mikikanko Company, a real estate firm based in Chiba, Japan, has enjoyed multiple successes venturing into various businesses such as amusement and recreation services.
To support its existing and expanding businesses, Mikikanko has selected the Airbus light single H125 helicopter to perform any mission it requires. The reason why the H125 was selected is simple. A member of the Ecureuil family, the H125 is renowned for its outstanding performance, versatility and safety, whilst keeping maintenance and operating costs to a minimum.
Mikikanko’s H125 will fulfil different needs, such as passenger transport.
To celebrate this joyous first purchase, a delivery ceremony was held at the Airbus Helicopters facility in Kobe, Japan in March 2017. Takeshi Asakawa, Representative Director of Mikikanko, was excited about operating a helicopter for the first time.
Here at Airbus, we are proud to be the first helicopter manufacturer chosen by Mikikanko. Mikikanko can be assured that we are fully committed to providing our fullest support services to build a long-term relationship with them.
“We are confident of the H125’s capability and its ability to bring Mikikanko’s business to the next level. We look forward to many more collaborations in the near future,” said Olivier Tillier, Managing Director of Airbus Helicopters in Japan.
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T