Mikikanko Company, a real estate firm based in Chiba, Japan, has enjoyed multiple successes venturing into various businesses such as amusement and recreation services.
To support its existing and expanding businesses, Mikikanko has selected the Airbus light single H125 helicopter to perform any mission it requires. The reason why the H125 was selected is simple. A member of the Ecureuil family, the H125 is renowned for its outstanding performance, versatility and safety, whilst keeping maintenance and operating costs to a minimum.
Mikikanko’s H125 will fulfil different needs, such as passenger transport.
To celebrate this joyous first purchase, a delivery ceremony was held at the Airbus Helicopters facility in Kobe, Japan in March 2017. Takeshi Asakawa, Representative Director of Mikikanko, was excited about operating a helicopter for the first time.
Here at Airbus, we are proud to be the first helicopter manufacturer chosen by Mikikanko. Mikikanko can be assured that we are fully committed to providing our fullest support services to build a long-term relationship with them.
“We are confident of the H125’s capability and its ability to bring Mikikanko’s business to the next level. We look forward to many more collaborations in the near future,” said Olivier Tillier, Managing Director of Airbus Helicopters in Japan.
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services
- AHS selects 2018 Nikolsky Honorary Lectureship recipient
- HAI President Message – They Love Us When They Need Us
- Construction starts on Eemshaven Heliport
- Israeli Brigadier General takes CH-53K King Stallion orientation flight
- UK – Leeds General Infirmary adds fire equipment to allow 24×7 ops
- Harris Corp awarded $100M contract for CV-22 Countermeasures
- Raytheon awarded $8M contract for Delivery of H-60 Spare Parts
- UAE to build unmanned Ka226T
- NYPD Aviation Unit Increases Coverage on Illegally Flown Drones
- HFI Scholarship Applications Now Open
- Georgia Hospital to add helipad
- RCMP Investigate Helicopter Parts Theft
- FAA and GA national #FlySafe Campaign
- Workhorse Announces First Manned Flight of SureFly
- German supplier wins five year Chinook parts contract from Boeing
- Bell appoints Abu Dhabi Aviation as CSF for 212s and 412s
- Falcon Aviation to add three more AW169s, leased from Milestone