Mikikanko Company, a real estate firm based in Chiba, Japan, has enjoyed multiple successes venturing into various businesses such as amusement and recreation services.
To support its existing and expanding businesses, Mikikanko has selected the Airbus light single H125 helicopter to perform any mission it requires. The reason why the H125 was selected is simple. A member of the Ecureuil family, the H125 is renowned for its outstanding performance, versatility and safety, whilst keeping maintenance and operating costs to a minimum.
Mikikanko’s H125 will fulfil different needs, such as passenger transport.
To celebrate this joyous first purchase, a delivery ceremony was held at the Airbus Helicopters facility in Kobe, Japan in March 2017. Takeshi Asakawa, Representative Director of Mikikanko, was excited about operating a helicopter for the first time.
Here at Airbus, we are proud to be the first helicopter manufacturer chosen by Mikikanko. Mikikanko can be assured that we are fully committed to providing our fullest support services to build a long-term relationship with them.
“We are confident of the H125’s capability and its ability to bring Mikikanko’s business to the next level. We look forward to many more collaborations in the near future,” said Olivier Tillier, Managing Director of Airbus Helicopters in Japan.
- Maclean Hospital Closes Helipad
- New Aviation Unit for San Bernardino
- US Navy helicopter squadron puts MQ-8B Fire Scout UAV to work
- Air BP and RocketRoute launch a digital suite of business aviation services under the ‘RocketRoute’ brand
- Vector Aerospace becomes authorized Safran Arriel 2D Repair Centre
- Lockheed Plays Major Role In Strengthening US And Saudi Arabia Ties
- Erickson Announces Leadership Change
- 2017 SOFIC Brings Together Thousands in Support of USSOCOM Acquisition Programs
- AMSTAT to exhibit at EBACE 2017
- Argus Unmanned Creates Safety Partnership Program
- Reopened Kaman K-Max production line reaches first flight
- HAI Director of Safety Outreach Stan Rose speaks at FAA DPE class
- Kamov developing 500 kph coaxial military helicopter
- Relocation for the British Army Helicopter Force
- Peruvian Fire-Fighters Look to Purchasing Mi-171s
- Belarusian Drone Showcased at MILEX 2017
- Bristow Norway Opens Florø Base and Expands Operations
- CHC Orders New Aircraft to Support SAR Services in Norway
- RAMM offers FAA Approved Replacement Interior Kits for R44
- Airbus awards 5-year UH-72A Logistics Support Contract to Safran