Airbus Helicopters will showcase its comprehensive range of rotary wing products and technologies at next week’s Rotorcraft Asia. The inaugural tradeshow dedicated to the growing Asia Pacific helicopter market, will take place at Singapore’s Changi Exhibition Centre from 18 to 20 April 2017.
Taking centre stage as the largest exhibitor at this regional event, Airbus Helicopters’ showcase includes an impressive life-size static display of its new-generation medium-lift H160, making its maiden appearance in Southeast Asia.
The company will also feature its state-of-the-art avionics suite Helionix and information on its suite of HCare customer services. Visitors will get a hands-on experience on the company’s latest virtual reality tool, which allows users donning a set of virtual reality goggles, to be immersed into a virtual cockpit environment, and ‘travel’ distances to ‘perform’ various missions.
Conference delegates will also receive first-hand sharing on the company’s innovation journey and its various on-going projects, from Airbus Helicopters’ Executive Vice President of Engineering and Chief Technical Officer, Jean-Brice Dumont, who will be a keynote speaker on day two of the Rotorcraft Innovation Conference co-located with the exhibition.
Asia Pacific remains a significantly important market for Airbus Helicopters. With over 1,900 Airbus helicopters in service, across 25 countries in the region today, the company is committed to growing its customer support network in this region, which currently covers three support hubs, 12 customer centres, 20 maintenance centres and four training centres.
- Maclean Hospital Closes Helipad
- New Aviation Unit for San Bernardino
- US Navy helicopter squadron puts MQ-8B Fire Scout UAV to work
- Air BP and RocketRoute launch a digital suite of business aviation services under the ‘RocketRoute’ brand
- Vector Aerospace becomes authorized Safran Arriel 2D Repair Centre
- Lockheed Plays Major Role In Strengthening US And Saudi Arabia Ties
- Erickson Announces Leadership Change
- 2017 SOFIC Brings Together Thousands in Support of USSOCOM Acquisition Programs
- AMSTAT to exhibit at EBACE 2017
- Argus Unmanned Creates Safety Partnership Program
- Reopened Kaman K-Max production line reaches first flight
- HAI Director of Safety Outreach Stan Rose speaks at FAA DPE class
- Kamov developing 500 kph coaxial military helicopter
- Relocation for the British Army Helicopter Force
- Peruvian Fire-Fighters Look to Purchasing Mi-171s
- Belarusian Drone Showcased at MILEX 2017
- Bristow Norway Opens Florø Base and Expands Operations
- CHC Orders New Aircraft to Support SAR Services in Norway
- RAMM offers FAA Approved Replacement Interior Kits for R44
- Airbus awards 5-year UH-72A Logistics Support Contract to Safran