Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, and Beijing Yugao Aviation Group (YGA), announced today a signed purchase agreement for a Bell 429 during the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE). This is the customer’s first aircraft and will be used for Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) and search and rescue transport.
Established in 2007, YGA is a general aviation business group in China committed to providing customers with comprehensive, professional and efficient services including leasing, sales, flight training and airport management.
“Following the announcement of our first-ever HEMS Bell 429 delivery to China, we are thrilled Beijing Yugao Aviation has selected this incredible aircraft to serve life-saving missions throughout the region,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Global Commercial Sales and Marketing. “Beijing Yugao Aviation is eager to begin operating the Bell 429, and we look forward to supporting their missions and continuing to expand our presence in the HEMS segment in China.”
The Bell 429 is the only light twin-engine helicopter on the market with true two-litter capability, featuring enough cabin space for two medical attendants and two crew members. The Bell 429 also offers exceptional flight performance with a fully integrated glass cockpit, advanced drive system and best-in-class SBAS navigation and Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) capability. It is the first helicopter certified through the MSG-3 process, resulting in reduced maintenance costs for operators. The Bell 429 also features a spacious cabin and extra-large 60 inch side doors, as well as IFR capability certified for single or dual pilot operations.
The Bell 429 is backed by Bell Helicopter’s renowned customer support and service, voted No. 1 for 23 years running by Professional Pilot magazine. Bell Helicopter is committed to having resources where customers operate to speed up delivery of suport, and gives customers access to service professionals that are easy to reach, know the operating environment and understand their needs.
- Helicentre launches sixth year of Pilot Scholarships
- RACQ LifeFlight builds new base at Archerfield
- Russian Helicopters to participate in China Helicopter Expo 2017
- India approves Able Aerospace MRO solutions
- Helicopter crash in lake
- Boeing awarded $19M contract for field service representatives for the CH-47
- SAFE Structure designs industry first B429 maintenance stands
- USHST Announces Second Group of Proposed Safety Enhancement
- SAFE Structure to build maintenance platforms for USCG MH-65s at CGAS Elizabeth City
- Waypoint establishing leasing platform in Tianjin Free Trade Zone in China
- Bristow SAR Crew Receives Sikorsky Winged-S Rescue Award
- 30 year anniversary of EMS Air Ambulances in the UK
- Midlands Air Ambulance Invests in RRV
- Rockwell Collins delivers first mission computer for Airbus HForce
- Helitech organisers profile technical sessions
- Airbus Helicopters showcases EMS capabilities at China Helicopter Expo 2017
- Leonardo puts helicopters on centre stage at DSEI 2017
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for 24 MH-60R/S Audio Management Lite Computers
- Hamilton Sundstrand awarded $38M contract for V-22 Generator Repairs
- Altitude Air puts new H125 into service