Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, and Beijing Yugao Aviation Group (YGA), announced today a signed purchase agreement for a Bell 429 during the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE). This is the customer’s first aircraft and will be used for Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) and search and rescue transport.
Established in 2007, YGA is a general aviation business group in China committed to providing customers with comprehensive, professional and efficient services including leasing, sales, flight training and airport management.
“Following the announcement of our first-ever HEMS Bell 429 delivery to China, we are thrilled Beijing Yugao Aviation has selected this incredible aircraft to serve life-saving missions throughout the region,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Global Commercial Sales and Marketing. “Beijing Yugao Aviation is eager to begin operating the Bell 429, and we look forward to supporting their missions and continuing to expand our presence in the HEMS segment in China.”
The Bell 429 is the only light twin-engine helicopter on the market with true two-litter capability, featuring enough cabin space for two medical attendants and two crew members. The Bell 429 also offers exceptional flight performance with a fully integrated glass cockpit, advanced drive system and best-in-class SBAS navigation and Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) capability. It is the first helicopter certified through the MSG-3 process, resulting in reduced maintenance costs for operators. The Bell 429 also features a spacious cabin and extra-large 60 inch side doors, as well as IFR capability certified for single or dual pilot operations.
The Bell 429 is backed by Bell Helicopter’s renowned customer support and service, voted No. 1 for 23 years running by Professional Pilot magazine. Bell Helicopter is committed to having resources where customers operate to speed up delivery of suport, and gives customers access to service professionals that are easy to reach, know the operating environment and understand their needs.
- Composite Helicopters Awarded Patent for Monocoque Helicopter Fuselage With Integral Tail Boom
- Airbus presents latest innovations at the 2018 ILA Berlin Air Show
- Donaldson IBFs approved for installation on H125
- Canada Certifies Increased Gross Weight for S-92
- Helisota and ASA signs cooperation agreement
- Waypoint Leases H135s to ALT
- New Executive Vice President of PRISM appointed
- HELP to fund new DIFFS at Manchester University Hospitals
- StandardAero Celebrates First Anniversary as GE T700 Authorized MRO Provider
- Japan Coast Guard orders one more H225
- Air Alderney prepares for EC155 scheduled services
- First Bell 505 delivered to Mexico
- EASA certifies Safran Arriel 2H on Avicopter AC312E
- EASA Management Board re-elects Executive Director
- VR-Technologies of Russian Helicopters start tests of VRT300 UAV
- AHS Rebrands as “The Vertical Flight Society”
- Rostec to create VRT500 prototype by the end of 2019
- Safran Ardiden 3C obtains EASA type certification
- Virginia State Police Honour Late Trooper
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters