Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, and Beijing Yugao Aviation Group (YGA), announced today a signed purchase agreement for a Bell 429 during the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE). This is the customer’s first aircraft and will be used for Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) and search and rescue transport.
Established in 2007, YGA is a general aviation business group in China committed to providing customers with comprehensive, professional and efficient services including leasing, sales, flight training and airport management.
“Following the announcement of our first-ever HEMS Bell 429 delivery to China, we are thrilled Beijing Yugao Aviation has selected this incredible aircraft to serve life-saving missions throughout the region,” said Patrick Moulay, executive vice president, Global Commercial Sales and Marketing. “Beijing Yugao Aviation is eager to begin operating the Bell 429, and we look forward to supporting their missions and continuing to expand our presence in the HEMS segment in China.”
The Bell 429 is the only light twin-engine helicopter on the market with true two-litter capability, featuring enough cabin space for two medical attendants and two crew members. The Bell 429 also offers exceptional flight performance with a fully integrated glass cockpit, advanced drive system and best-in-class SBAS navigation and Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) capability. It is the first helicopter certified through the MSG-3 process, resulting in reduced maintenance costs for operators. The Bell 429 also features a spacious cabin and extra-large 60 inch side doors, as well as IFR capability certified for single or dual pilot operations.
The Bell 429 is backed by Bell Helicopter’s renowned customer support and service, voted No. 1 for 23 years running by Professional Pilot magazine. Bell Helicopter is committed to having resources where customers operate to speed up delivery of suport, and gives customers access to service professionals that are easy to reach, know the operating environment and understand their needs.
- Ghana Orders 4 Z-9EH Helicopters for Oil and Gas Project
- Lower Operating Temperature for H135
- Boulder Transport Starts Helicopter Flights up Front Range
- Luxaviation Helicopters announces strategic partnership with Azur Hélicoptère
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- Airbus delivers an H145 to the Saxony-Anhalt police
- Bristow Group Announces Quarterly Dividend
- HAI Statement on US Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Drone Registration
- Centaurium takes delivery of its GrandNew helicopter
- Marine Corps Aviation Association Awards 2017
- Summit Aviation Receives AS9110 Certificate
- Marenco SKYe SH09 to Norway
- Boeing awarded $143M contract for 24 AH-64E Apaches modification
- MD Helicopters awarded $77M contract for Logistics Support for Afghanistan MD530F Fleet
- Government of Greece– CH-47D Helicopters
- Oregon Dept Fish and Wildlife replaces helicopters with drones
- SAFE Structures partners with Eidos Ergonomics
- Prince George’s County Police Department to expand aviation section
- A New Station Commander for RAF Shawbury
- Norway trials Schiebel Camcopter S-100