Los Angeles-based helicopter charter service Brand X Aviation to offer luxury VIP helicopter service to and from this weekend’s Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, CA in its twin-engine Sikorsky S76 helicopter.
“We are thrilled to be back this year offering this luxury experience to the faithful Coachella goers. Starting the festival off beating the traffic while enjoying the comfort of the Sikorsky is the perfect way to arrive in Indio,” says Brand X Aviation’s President Eric Haymes.
In seeking a VIP experience and a way to cut traffic, high profile athletes, film stars and recording artists are among those festival-goers who opt for the Brand X Aviation’s charter experience. Brand X Aviation offers a luxury helicopter immersion as the ultimate means to get yourself to Coachella, all in record speed and comfort.
“We will be flying from the Van Nuys, Burbank, Santa Monica airports as well as a helipad located in downtown LA to the festival. Flight time out to the event is under an hour. The helicopter can carry up to 8 passengers,” Eric explained.
Brand X Helicopters is the charter agent for the Sikorsky Helicopter operated by Coastal Helicopters, a US Part 135 operator.
- Gozo Air Ambulance makes 57 flights in first year
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Drone Delivery Canada Commences Testing on Raven X1400
- Héli-Union increases it’s AW139 fleet
- CHC starts $6M Aberdeen redevelopment
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad