Los Angeles-based helicopter charter service Brand X Aviation to offer luxury VIP helicopter service to and from this weekend’s Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, CA in its twin-engine Sikorsky S76 helicopter.
“We are thrilled to be back this year offering this luxury experience to the faithful Coachella goers. Starting the festival off beating the traffic while enjoying the comfort of the Sikorsky is the perfect way to arrive in Indio,” says Brand X Aviation’s President Eric Haymes.
In seeking a VIP experience and a way to cut traffic, high profile athletes, film stars and recording artists are among those festival-goers who opt for the Brand X Aviation’s charter experience. Brand X Aviation offers a luxury helicopter immersion as the ultimate means to get yourself to Coachella, all in record speed and comfort.
“We will be flying from the Van Nuys, Burbank, Santa Monica airports as well as a helipad located in downtown LA to the festival. Flight time out to the event is under an hour. The helicopter can carry up to 8 passengers,” Eric explained.
Brand X Helicopters is the charter agent for the Sikorsky Helicopter operated by Coastal Helicopters, a US Part 135 operator.
- Maclean Hospital Closes Helipad
- New Aviation Unit for San Bernardino
- US Navy helicopter squadron puts MQ-8B Fire Scout UAV to work
- Air BP and RocketRoute launch a digital suite of business aviation services under the ‘RocketRoute’ brand
- Vector Aerospace becomes authorized Safran Arriel 2D Repair Centre
- Lockheed Plays Major Role In Strengthening US And Saudi Arabia Ties
- Erickson Announces Leadership Change
- 2017 SOFIC Brings Together Thousands in Support of USSOCOM Acquisition Programs
- AMSTAT to exhibit at EBACE 2017
- Argus Unmanned Creates Safety Partnership Program
- Reopened Kaman K-Max production line reaches first flight
- HAI Director of Safety Outreach Stan Rose speaks at FAA DPE class
- Kamov developing 500 kph coaxial military helicopter
- Relocation for the British Army Helicopter Force
- Peruvian Fire-Fighters Look to Purchasing Mi-171s
- Belarusian Drone Showcased at MILEX 2017
- Bristow Norway Opens Florø Base and Expands Operations
- CHC Orders New Aircraft to Support SAR Services in Norway
- RAMM offers FAA Approved Replacement Interior Kits for R44
- Airbus awards 5-year UH-72A Logistics Support Contract to Safran