Los Angeles-based helicopter charter service Brand X Aviation to offer luxury VIP helicopter service to and from this weekend’s Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, CA in its twin-engine Sikorsky S76 helicopter.
“We are thrilled to be back this year offering this luxury experience to the faithful Coachella goers. Starting the festival off beating the traffic while enjoying the comfort of the Sikorsky is the perfect way to arrive in Indio,” says Brand X Aviation’s President Eric Haymes.
In seeking a VIP experience and a way to cut traffic, high profile athletes, film stars and recording artists are among those festival-goers who opt for the Brand X Aviation’s charter experience. Brand X Aviation offers a luxury helicopter immersion as the ultimate means to get yourself to Coachella, all in record speed and comfort.
“We will be flying from the Van Nuys, Burbank, Santa Monica airports as well as a helipad located in downtown LA to the festival. Flight time out to the event is under an hour. The helicopter can carry up to 8 passengers,” Eric explained.
Brand X Helicopters is the charter agent for the Sikorsky Helicopter operated by Coastal Helicopters, a US Part 135 operator.
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for MH-60 Electronics Engineering
- Bell-Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 cockpit Engine Modification
- Rolls-Royce awarded $115M contract for Production of AE1107C V-22 Engines
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M contract for Procurement of 4 MV-22 Components
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for Rotorcraft autopilot and methods
- Airbus awarded patent for Rotor drive system
- Aviation Professional Services Liability Insurance by Global
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to carry blood
- Final Flight of OH-58D ‘Kiowa Warrior’
- Bristow To Present At The 2017 Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad