Los Angeles-based helicopter charter service Brand X Aviation to offer luxury VIP helicopter service to and from this weekend’s Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, CA in its twin-engine Sikorsky S76 helicopter.
“We are thrilled to be back this year offering this luxury experience to the faithful Coachella goers. Starting the festival off beating the traffic while enjoying the comfort of the Sikorsky is the perfect way to arrive in Indio,” says Brand X Aviation’s President Eric Haymes.
In seeking a VIP experience and a way to cut traffic, high profile athletes, film stars and recording artists are among those festival-goers who opt for the Brand X Aviation’s charter experience. Brand X Aviation offers a luxury helicopter immersion as the ultimate means to get yourself to Coachella, all in record speed and comfort.
“We will be flying from the Van Nuys, Burbank, Santa Monica airports as well as a helipad located in downtown LA to the festival. Flight time out to the event is under an hour. The helicopter can carry up to 8 passengers,” Eric explained.
Brand X Helicopters is the charter agent for the Sikorsky Helicopter operated by Coastal Helicopters, a US Part 135 operator.
- Heli-One USA Celebrates 10 Years of Service
- Eagle Australasia proud to help the local community
- Sikorsky sets up EMS championship in Poland with Black Hawks
- FAA shakes up Certification team
- Robertson testing AS350 crash resistant fuel tank
- Kaman announces date for FY2017Q2 earnings
- Garmin Pilot Adds Features for Android and Apple App
- Final Delivery Bell Huey II helicopters delivered to Kenya Air Force
- Russian Helicopters sell 10 aircraft to China
- Airbus awarded patent for connection joint for attaching an airfoil blade to a helicopter’s bearingless main rotor
- Honeywell International awarded $9M contract for delivery for V-22 aircraft side air panel assemblies
- United Technologies awarded $28M contract for procurement of 420 auxiliary power units of UH-60 Black Hawks
- L-3 Communications awarded $9M contract for Procurement of Installation of 96 ADS Broadcast avionics kits
- Lockheed Martin awarded $20M contract for Delivery of MH-60 spare parts
- Bristow returns two EC225s to leasing company
- NZ – Northland seeking to upgrade to two Sikorsky S76C from S76A models
- CHC to add AW189 and H175 to fleet
- Erlanger Health System adds 6th helicopter
- 37 Wescam MX-15 systems sold for two foreign H725 orders
- Two Ansat and one Mi-171 ordered for EMS work at 2022 Winter Olympics