Los Angeles-based helicopter charter service Brand X Aviation to offer luxury VIP helicopter service to and from this weekend’s Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, CA in its twin-engine Sikorsky S76 helicopter.
“We are thrilled to be back this year offering this luxury experience to the faithful Coachella goers. Starting the festival off beating the traffic while enjoying the comfort of the Sikorsky is the perfect way to arrive in Indio,” says Brand X Aviation’s President Eric Haymes.
In seeking a VIP experience and a way to cut traffic, high profile athletes, film stars and recording artists are among those festival-goers who opt for the Brand X Aviation’s charter experience. Brand X Aviation offers a luxury helicopter immersion as the ultimate means to get yourself to Coachella, all in record speed and comfort.
“We will be flying from the Van Nuys, Burbank, Santa Monica airports as well as a helipad located in downtown LA to the festival. Flight time out to the event is under an hour. The helicopter can carry up to 8 passengers,” Eric explained.
Brand X Helicopters is the charter agent for the Sikorsky Helicopter operated by Coastal Helicopters, a US Part 135 operator.
- Terma Survivability Equipment installed on Dutch NH90
- 17 more Leonardo helicopters for China
- Tokyo Police becomes first Japanese H215 operator
- Bell awarded $27M contract for Production and Delivery of 4 Bell 412EP helicopters
- Bell awarded $147M contract for the repair of 35 items on UH-1Y and AH-IZ
- Petronas cancels MHS EC225 contract citing safety concerns
- New Helipad for San Antonio hospital
- LCI orders nine helicopters from Leonardo
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- Safran Ardiden 3G obtains EASA type certification
- VSR700 demonstrator performs first autonomous flights
- Spirit starts assembly on the next CH-53K
- Astronautics to Provide Connectivity Solution for Airbus
- Russian Helicopters at Paris Air Show 2017
- HAI Heli-Expo 2018 Application for Space Available
- Mumbai to use UAVs to monitor illegal construction work
- United Arab Emirates Begins Unmanned Ka-226T Production
- Egypt to Sign for Ka-52K Katrans
- Russian Helicopters moves forward on Chinese JV heavy-lift helicopter
- Airbus signs its first HCare Smart contract with Fishtail Air