In line with its plans of holding a stronger position in the aviation industry here in Asia, PhilJets Group confirms during the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE), happening on April 11 to 13, 2017, the delivery of its latest addition of Bell 407 GXP Helicopter to its fleet this month. In addition, PhilJets also expects the arrival of two Airbus H130 and one H145 later this year – bringing the boutique aviation group’s aircraft lineup to reach 10 Helicopters and 2 Business Jets by end of the 2017.
PhilJets’ first participation to the ABACE marks its ambition to develop closer ties within the Chinese market, explaining further its visions of strengthening its business relationship with China and North Asian Business Aviation communities. The company became a member of ASBAA in 2015 and has been on a fast-paced growth since then adding eight brand new aircrafts in its fleet.
The new aircrafts are expected to be available to the PhilJets’ clientele within the second-half of the year – forecasting a full capacity by 2018. Geoffroy Cahen, Head of Sales & Marketing, explains: “Business Aviation has been growing in the Philippines and PhilJets has been a strong advocate. Now that the Philippines and China are getting much closer, we believe PhilJets is well positioned to provide Chinese businessmen and business travelers, the most suitable aviation services for their requirements”.
Kisha Roxas adds “We are starting in the community and we shall be more involved, now that we reach a size critical enough to play an active role in the Business Aviation scene in Asia Pacific. We are looking for more partnerships”.
With the brand new Airbus, Bell, Bombardier and Cessna aircrafts on the frontline, PhilJets is confident and well-positioned to cover extensive market segments from VIP charters to high net worth tourists for both regional and international travelers.
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- STARS receives $250,000 donation from Access Credit Union
- Babcock MCS to recognise engineers union
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Waypoint place their first lease into Columbia
- Volocopter agrees 25M Euro funding
- Orbit to expand Orbit Communication Systems
- Lawyers propose settlement for 2014 CHC share buyers
- Brazil approves BLR Aerospace FastFin for H125
- Blue Sky Network will be at LABACE 2017
- VNH help car launch using both Cabri and AW189
- Forecast for Global Military Helicopter Market 2017-2026
- Royal Navy announces Osprey Trophy winner
- JSSI expands S76 coverage
- PCX Aerostructures awarded $8M contract for right connecting links for the Apache AH-64 weapon system
- Helipad Events for Shangri-La Hotel
- Bristow vocalise current H225 thought process
- AHS announces results of annual Student Design Competition
- Spectrum Releases New Carbon Fiber 3200 Series
- Leonardo reports more AW169 and GrandNew sales in Brazil