In line with its plans of holding a stronger position in the aviation industry here in Asia, PhilJets Group confirms during the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE), happening on April 11 to 13, 2017, the delivery of its latest addition of Bell 407 GXP Helicopter to its fleet this month. In addition, PhilJets also expects the arrival of two Airbus H130 and one H145 later this year – bringing the boutique aviation group’s aircraft lineup to reach 10 Helicopters and 2 Business Jets by end of the 2017.
PhilJets’ first participation to the ABACE marks its ambition to develop closer ties within the Chinese market, explaining further its visions of strengthening its business relationship with China and North Asian Business Aviation communities. The company became a member of ASBAA in 2015 and has been on a fast-paced growth since then adding eight brand new aircrafts in its fleet.
The new aircrafts are expected to be available to the PhilJets’ clientele within the second-half of the year – forecasting a full capacity by 2018. Geoffroy Cahen, Head of Sales & Marketing, explains: “Business Aviation has been growing in the Philippines and PhilJets has been a strong advocate. Now that the Philippines and China are getting much closer, we believe PhilJets is well positioned to provide Chinese businessmen and business travelers, the most suitable aviation services for their requirements”.
Kisha Roxas adds “We are starting in the community and we shall be more involved, now that we reach a size critical enough to play an active role in the Business Aviation scene in Asia Pacific. We are looking for more partnerships”.
With the brand new Airbus, Bell, Bombardier and Cessna aircrafts on the frontline, PhilJets is confident and well-positioned to cover extensive market segments from VIP charters to high net worth tourists for both regional and international travelers.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%