On 27th March 2017, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South)’s two Mi-172 helicopters bearing call signs VN-8427 and VN-8428 safely landed in Pekanbaru, Indonesia. This year is the second year that VNH South signed a wet lease contract with Komala Company (Indonesia) for supplying firefighting service for Indonesian Government. VNH South provides four Mi-172 with full package service (including aircrafts, pilots, technicians, maintenance and insurance) for passenger, cargo transport, and firefighting in Indonesia from March 2017 to November 2017. The other two Mi-172s are scheduled to mobilize to Palembang, Indonesia in the middle of April 2017.
Based on the previous experience in cargo transport service as well as the great efforts of VNH South’s pilots and technicians, in 2016 VNH South successfully performed two Mi-172 helicopters wet lease contract for firefighting in Indonesia for 2 months. In addition, VNH South had been receivinghigh appreciation from partners and clients about its service quality, flight safety and professional working manner.
“The wet lease contract of 4 Mi-172s for firefighting in 2017 has once again proved VNH South’s capabilities and reputation. In circumstance of decreasing domestic demand for offshore operations, onshore services expansion in Indonesia- a big potential market of firefighting, passenger/cargo transport and mining is a good opportunity in charting a new direction for the company, contributes to flying hours, revenue, enhances the efficiency of aircraft, consolidates the regional clients and partners’ trust in VNH South’s service quality.” Capt. Le Trong Dong – Director of VNH South said.
- Maclean Hospital Closes Helipad
- New Aviation Unit for San Bernardino
- US Navy helicopter squadron puts MQ-8B Fire Scout UAV to work
- Air BP and RocketRoute launch a digital suite of business aviation services under the ‘RocketRoute’ brand
- Vector Aerospace becomes authorized Safran Arriel 2D Repair Centre
- Lockheed Plays Major Role In Strengthening US And Saudi Arabia Ties
- Erickson Announces Leadership Change
- 2017 SOFIC Brings Together Thousands in Support of USSOCOM Acquisition Programs
- AMSTAT to exhibit at EBACE 2017
- Argus Unmanned Creates Safety Partnership Program
- Reopened Kaman K-Max production line reaches first flight
- HAI Director of Safety Outreach Stan Rose speaks at FAA DPE class
- Kamov developing 500 kph coaxial military helicopter
- Relocation for the British Army Helicopter Force
- Peruvian Fire-Fighters Look to Purchasing Mi-171s
- Belarusian Drone Showcased at MILEX 2017
- Bristow Norway Opens Florø Base and Expands Operations
- CHC Orders New Aircraft to Support SAR Services in Norway
- RAMM offers FAA Approved Replacement Interior Kits for R44
- Airbus awards 5-year UH-72A Logistics Support Contract to Safran