Bristow Helicopters Limited has secured a new contract with Apache North Sea Limited to support its North Sea operations. The contract which has a five year primary term, with further extension options, will commence on 1 September 2017.
Aircraft types provided under the contract will comprise both the Sikorsky S-92 and Leonardo AW189.
Alan Corbett, managing director of Bristow Helicopters, said: “I am immensely proud of our teams for all the hard work that went into securing this work with Apache, especially in this difficult climate. This is our first contract with Apache in the UK, and we are very pleased to have established this relationship with them.
- IBAC Welcomes the African Business Aviation Association
- Evolux partners with IEX Helicopters in Southern California
- Garmin delivers one-millionth certified avionics product
- CoxHealth adds second MD Explorer
- EFW awarded $8M contract for V-22 integrated avionics processors
- UTair Helicopter Services launches electronic flight bags
- Police Scotland to support EC135 with two drones
- HAI suggest ten reasons to attend Heli-Expo 2018
- Collier County Florida buys firefighter UH-1
- Leonardo delivers first Norwegian SAR AW101
- AVIC AC312E completes altitude test flights
- Airwork delists following Chinese buyout
- Helipad opens on Skye in Scotland
- Simhawk Adds Direct Buyer and Seller Chat Functionality to its Platform
- Croatian Kiowas perform first group live firing
- HAI and AHS co-host quiet flying seminar
- Helicopter Museum recognised for education value
- Era Helicopters writes off $117M from EC225 fleet
- Australian association AHIA appoints new CEO
- JSSI Appoints Specialist to Focus on Expanding Parts and Consulting Services