Bristow Helicopters Limited has secured a new contract with Apache North Sea Limited to support its North Sea operations. The contract which has a five year primary term, with further extension options, will commence on 1 September 2017.
Aircraft types provided under the contract will comprise both the Sikorsky S-92 and Leonardo AW189.
Alan Corbett, managing director of Bristow Helicopters, said: “I am immensely proud of our teams for all the hard work that went into securing this work with Apache, especially in this difficult climate. This is our first contract with Apache in the UK, and we are very pleased to have established this relationship with them.
- Terma Survivability Equipment installed on Dutch NH90
- 17 more Leonardo helicopters for China
- Tokyo Police becomes first Japanese H215 operator
- Bell awarded $27M contract for Production and Delivery of 4 Bell 412EP helicopters
- Bell awarded $147M contract for the repair of 35 items on UH-1Y and AH-IZ
- Petronas cancels MHS EC225 contract citing safety concerns
- New Helipad for San Antonio hospital
- LCI orders nine helicopters from Leonardo
- Canada certifies DAC for Esterline CMA-6800 Display in S76
- Safran Ardiden 3G obtains EASA type certification
- VSR700 demonstrator performs first autonomous flights
- Spirit starts assembly on the next CH-53K
- Astronautics to Provide Connectivity Solution for Airbus
- Russian Helicopters at Paris Air Show 2017
- HAI Heli-Expo 2018 Application for Space Available
- Mumbai to use UAVs to monitor illegal construction work
- United Arab Emirates Begins Unmanned Ka-226T Production
- Egypt to Sign for Ka-52K Katrans
- Russian Helicopters moves forward on Chinese JV heavy-lift helicopter
- Airbus signs its first HCare Smart contract with Fishtail Air