Bristow Helicopters Limited has secured a new contract with Apache North Sea Limited to support its North Sea operations. The contract which has a five year primary term, with further extension options, will commence on 1 September 2017.
Aircraft types provided under the contract will comprise both the Sikorsky S-92 and Leonardo AW189.
Alan Corbett, managing director of Bristow Helicopters, said: “I am immensely proud of our teams for all the hard work that went into securing this work with Apache, especially in this difficult climate. This is our first contract with Apache in the UK, and we are very pleased to have established this relationship with them.
- Gozo Air Ambulance makes 57 flights in first year
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Drone Delivery Canada Commences Testing on Raven X1400
- Héli-Union increases it’s AW139 fleet
- CHC starts $6M Aberdeen redevelopment
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad