For over three decades, Med-Trans Air Medical Transport (Med-Trans) has been providing the necessary quick response when lives are on the line. Their extensive, varied helicopter fleet includes numerous Bell 407s that provide transport for a variety of hospital systems, medical centers and EMS agencies in 25 states.
Over the years, we have been proud to be a helicopter manufacturer Med-Trans puts its trust in and was happy to deliver another Bell 407GXP to them this week.
To celebrate the occasion, a typical, run-of-the-mill delivery ceremony wasn’t conducted but rather to keep it true to its HEMS mission, we were proud to host a blood drive at our facility with Marsh Regional Blood Center and Med-Trans’ Tennessee-based Wings Air Rescue. For those who attended they had a chance to check out Wings Air Rescue’s Bell 407 on display. More than 25 people donated providing 20 units of life-saving blood.
- Sikorsky considers local Black Hawk if it wins Romanian order
- Las Vegas Police show new H145 to local press
- Taiwan Coast Guard requests budget for 30 drones
- Blue Sky Network Confirms Commitment to Brazil
- Thommen and Blue Wolf announce dealership agreement
- UK Perspective on Military Helicopter Flight Training will be delivered by St Andrew’s Aviation
- Oceania Aviation acquires Helicare Maintenance
- Lockheed Martin completes testing of Radar Warning Receiver for USAF CRH program
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital’s new helipad receives first air ambulance
- Russia certifies Mil Mi-171A2
- Russian Helicopters concludes training of foreign technical personnel
- HeliOffshore develops S92 tail rotor pitch guidance
- CAMTS EU Accreditation Standards Comment Period Open
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments