For over three decades, Med-Trans Air Medical Transport (Med-Trans) has been providing the necessary quick response when lives are on the line. Their extensive, varied helicopter fleet includes numerous Bell 407s that provide transport for a variety of hospital systems, medical centers and EMS agencies in 25 states.
Over the years, we have been proud to be a helicopter manufacturer Med-Trans puts its trust in and was happy to deliver another Bell 407GXP to them this week.
To celebrate the occasion, a typical, run-of-the-mill delivery ceremony wasn’t conducted but rather to keep it true to its HEMS mission, we were proud to host a blood drive at our facility with Marsh Regional Blood Center and Med-Trans’ Tennessee-based Wings Air Rescue. For those who attended they had a chance to check out Wings Air Rescue’s Bell 407 on display. More than 25 people donated providing 20 units of life-saving blood.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad
- Helimission Approved to provide Services in Himachal Pradesh
- Rapides Regional Medical Centre awaits FAA Helipad Approval
- Sikorsky complete first year of S92 spares centre in Norway
- Malaysia celebrates 50 years service of S-61 fleet
- Eagle Copters Australasia to represent Dart Aerospace in Asia Pacific region
- Blue Hawaiian partners with ranch for new tour
- Boeing expect US Army to save $1 Billion by picking MH-139
- Unitech delivers new weapons pylon for US Army Black Hawks
- Alberta hospital helipad vandalised
- Travis County to sell UH-1 and replace EC145s
- Thai Aviation Services picks Skytrac for S76D and S92 fleet
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance achieves NVIS status
- Helicentre launches sixth year of Pilot Scholarships
- RACQ LifeFlight builds new base at Archerfield
- Russian Helicopters to participate in China Helicopter Expo 2017
- India approves Able Aerospace MRO solutions
- Helicopter crash in lake
- Boeing awarded $19M contract for field service representatives for the CH-47
- SAFE Structure designs industry first B429 maintenance stands