For over three decades, Med-Trans Air Medical Transport (Med-Trans) has been providing the necessary quick response when lives are on the line. Their extensive, varied helicopter fleet includes numerous Bell 407s that provide transport for a variety of hospital systems, medical centers and EMS agencies in 25 states.
Over the years, we have been proud to be a helicopter manufacturer Med-Trans puts its trust in and was happy to deliver another Bell 407GXP to them this week.
To celebrate the occasion, a typical, run-of-the-mill delivery ceremony wasn’t conducted but rather to keep it true to its HEMS mission, we were proud to host a blood drive at our facility with Marsh Regional Blood Center and Med-Trans’ Tennessee-based Wings Air Rescue. For those who attended they had a chance to check out Wings Air Rescue’s Bell 407 on display. More than 25 people donated providing 20 units of life-saving blood.
- Northrop Grumman awarded $15M contract for MH-60S ALMDS fabrication
- Airbus delivers first H145s to Rega
- Maverick Helicopters joins air program for Burning Man 2018
- Biggin Hill Airport sets up Heli shuttle in New York
- Offshore Helicopter Industry Leaders Speak On Next Steps to Enhance Safety
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo