Helijet has extended its existing helicopter air service contracts with six of BC’s world-renowned fishing resort lodge clients located on the Haida Gwaii Islands and Bella Bella, along the Central-West coast of British Columbia.
Collectively, the air service provisions are valued at over $5 million. Helijet will provide exclusive seasonal helicopter service to resort lodge locations utilizing twin-engine Sikorsky S-76 helicopters, flown and maintained by a Helijet team based on the Islands, at the Sandspit and Masset Airports and within the central coast, at Bella Bella Airport.
Up to six, 13-passenger configured Sikorsky S-76 twin-engine helicopters will fly resort guests and supplies to and from these remotely located Lodges, which are nestled in along some of the most beautiful and rugged wilderness regions of British Columbia’s west coast. The S-76 helicopters will also be available for general charter to other clients at times when they’re not scheduled to serve Helijet’s resort lodge clients. Helijet also operates a year-round base located at Sandspit Airport, with a complete hangar and office infrastructure, mission specific helicopters and experienced flight crew, in support of all business sectors.
Helijet’s Manager of Resort Operations, Tammi Lim commented, “The opportunity to renew delivery of our team’s service and safety standards to our partnered lodge clients demonstrates Helijet’s commitment to provide the safest and most efficient air transport solutions in one of Canada’s most scenic and rugged environments, all the while supporting the BC sport fishing industry”.
Helijet is the leading air service provider on BC’s north coast, providing a significant fleet of single and twin engine helicopters to a total of 12 world renowned sport fishing and ecotourism lodge resorts, operating on Haida Gwaii and the North-Central Coast of British Columbia.
Helijet International is a Canadian-owned company and the world’s largest scheduled helicopter airline carrying well over 2.3 million passengers in the past 30 years. In addition to its scheduled helicopter services, Helijet is a major service provider of dedicated medically equipped helicopters to the BC Air Ambulance Service of British Columbia. Helijet provides exclusive use helicopter and business jet services to world renowned Sport Fishing Resorts, public service and energy companies throughout the West Coast of British Columbia and Pacific Northwest.
- PAC performs facelift on Michigan State Police Huey
- AeroBrigham seals Deal to Represent Serastar
- NY Environmental Protection Police buy AW119Kx
- Arista awarded 5 year IDIQ contract
- FAA Approval for Redbird Flight VTO Helicopter Trainer
- San Bernandino Sherriff Acquires H125
- Bell to work with PGZ on UH-1Y in addition to AH-1Z
- NEMSPA opens nominations for two awards
- AeroBrigham to represent Swiss Rotor Solutions in US
- Heli-One USA Celebrates 10 Years of Service
- Eagle Australasia proud to help the local community
- Sikorsky sets up EMS championship in Poland with Black Hawks
- FAA shakes up Certification team
- Robertson testing AS350 crash resistant fuel tank
- Kaman announces date for FY2017Q2 earnings
- Garmin Pilot Adds Features for Android and Apple App
- Final Delivery Bell Huey II helicopters delivered to Kenya Air Force
- Russian Helicopters sell 10 aircraft to China
- Airbus awarded patent for connection joint for attaching an airfoil blade to a helicopter’s bearingless main rotor
- Honeywell International awarded $9M contract for delivery for V-22 aircraft side air panel assemblies