Helijet has extended its existing helicopter air service contracts with six of BC’s world-renowned fishing resort lodge clients located on the Haida Gwaii Islands and Bella Bella, along the Central-West coast of British Columbia.
Collectively, the air service provisions are valued at over $5 million. Helijet will provide exclusive seasonal helicopter service to resort lodge locations utilizing twin-engine Sikorsky S-76 helicopters, flown and maintained by a Helijet team based on the Islands, at the Sandspit and Masset Airports and within the central coast, at Bella Bella Airport.
Up to six, 13-passenger configured Sikorsky S-76 twin-engine helicopters will fly resort guests and supplies to and from these remotely located Lodges, which are nestled in along some of the most beautiful and rugged wilderness regions of British Columbia’s west coast. The S-76 helicopters will also be available for general charter to other clients at times when they’re not scheduled to serve Helijet’s resort lodge clients. Helijet also operates a year-round base located at Sandspit Airport, with a complete hangar and office infrastructure, mission specific helicopters and experienced flight crew, in support of all business sectors.
Helijet’s Manager of Resort Operations, Tammi Lim commented, “The opportunity to renew delivery of our team’s service and safety standards to our partnered lodge clients demonstrates Helijet’s commitment to provide the safest and most efficient air transport solutions in one of Canada’s most scenic and rugged environments, all the while supporting the BC sport fishing industry”.
Helijet is the leading air service provider on BC’s north coast, providing a significant fleet of single and twin engine helicopters to a total of 12 world renowned sport fishing and ecotourism lodge resorts, operating on Haida Gwaii and the North-Central Coast of British Columbia.
Helijet International is a Canadian-owned company and the world’s largest scheduled helicopter airline carrying well over 2.3 million passengers in the past 30 years. In addition to its scheduled helicopter services, Helijet is a major service provider of dedicated medically equipped helicopters to the BC Air Ambulance Service of British Columbia. Helijet provides exclusive use helicopter and business jet services to world renowned Sport Fishing Resorts, public service and energy companies throughout the West Coast of British Columbia and Pacific Northwest.
- Nepal Army decommissioning its two Alouette III series helicopters
- Saudi Arabia – Continuation of Maintenance Support Services (MSS)
- Marine Corps Plans to add Weaponry to V-22 Fleet
- Bell Boeing awarded $103M contract for V-22 Part Repairs
- Airbus awarded $117M contract for procurement of 16 UH-72A aircraft
- Genesys Aerosystems Delivers over 1,000 HeliSAS Systems
- Elbit wins approval to acquire Universal Avionics
- JETNET celebrates 30 years in business
- 2018 MTLI Scholarship Winners
- Librestream Powers New Remote Assistance Service from Safran
- HeliRussia 2018 features a variety of MRO companies
- DART chooses Drallim Industries as Repair & Overhaul facility
- Spectrum Aeromed Completes Production Amendment
- AUTOFLUG releases new options for passenger transport
- Metro continues to improve the MetroAlert app
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- HeliRussia and Show Observer renew partnership
- AHS Announces 2018 Group Award Winners
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad