Héli-Union Pau will host one of Héli-Union’s main portfolios of industry-related service, which is regular inspection of Helicopter type Cougar and Super Puma Families (AS332/AS532) dedicated to the French Military.
The maintenance hangar will reach the surface area of 2500m² with a maximum capacity of receiving 4 helicopters at once.
In Toussus-le-Noble, Héli-Union has seen an increasing flow of helicopter inspection demand. The company is projecting a higher number of demand starting from 2017. By establishing a new branch, Héli-Union will be able to answer to its clients’ needs more effectively.
Pau Airport has been chosen as the new destination due to its strategic location. Héli-Union’s new hangar in Pau Airport will be located within a walking distance from the bases of its main client, the French Army. This allows Héli-Union Industry to have a closer approach to its main clients and to retaliate in a timely manner.
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T
- CHC Australia secures Search and Rescue Continuation with RAAF
- Pakistan continues helicopter fleet renewal with order for additional AW139s
- Guardian Flight appoints new VP of Base Operations
- DRF takeover of the RTH station for 20th time
- Nepal Army defends its decision over helicopter procurement process
- CHC Norway Wins Contract Extension with Aker BP
- Indian delegation to visit Kamov Design Bureau
- Columbia Helicopters to become the Total Logistics Support provider for GE Aviation
- FLYT launches industry first digital helicopter booking platform
- Russia and India finalized Ka-226T configuration
- CHC Australia Names Two New AW189 Helicopters