Héli-Union Pau will host one of Héli-Union’s main portfolios of industry-related service, which is regular inspection of Helicopter type Cougar and Super Puma Families (AS332/AS532) dedicated to the French Military.
The maintenance hangar will reach the surface area of 2500m² with a maximum capacity of receiving 4 helicopters at once.
In Toussus-le-Noble, Héli-Union has seen an increasing flow of helicopter inspection demand. The company is projecting a higher number of demand starting from 2017. By establishing a new branch, Héli-Union will be able to answer to its clients’ needs more effectively.
Pau Airport has been chosen as the new destination due to its strategic location. Héli-Union’s new hangar in Pau Airport will be located within a walking distance from the bases of its main client, the French Army. This allows Héli-Union Industry to have a closer approach to its main clients and to retaliate in a timely manner.
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away
- Leonardo performs TH-119 avionics power
- Strategic Partnership Targets Global Robinson
- PhilJets appoints new CEO to lead expansion
- Mecaer Aviation Group wins STC approval for Bell 505 interior
- Top-level appointments at Coptersafety
- Era Group and Bel Air Aviation enter teaming agreement
- Avalex video equipment picked for WPD EC135 fleet upgrade
- ForeFlight Launches Trip Assistant Door-to-Door Flight And Fuel Stop Planner