Héli-Union Pau will host one of Héli-Union’s main portfolios of industry-related service, which is regular inspection of Helicopter type Cougar and Super Puma Families (AS332/AS532) dedicated to the French Military.
The maintenance hangar will reach the surface area of 2500m² with a maximum capacity of receiving 4 helicopters at once.
In Toussus-le-Noble, Héli-Union has seen an increasing flow of helicopter inspection demand. The company is projecting a higher number of demand starting from 2017. By establishing a new branch, Héli-Union will be able to answer to its clients’ needs more effectively.
Pau Airport has been chosen as the new destination due to its strategic location. Héli-Union’s new hangar in Pau Airport will be located within a walking distance from the bases of its main client, the French Army. This allows Héli-Union Industry to have a closer approach to its main clients and to retaliate in a timely manner.
- Airbus to deliver New Zealand’s first HEMS-configured H145s
- Airbus Delivers Upgraded Night Vision to UK police
- Leonardo awarded contract for 22 of the new AW169M
- Bell partners with EPS for eVTOL energy storage
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter