Héli-Union Pau will host one of Héli-Union’s main portfolios of industry-related service, which is regular inspection of Helicopter type Cougar and Super Puma Families (AS332/AS532) dedicated to the French Military.
The maintenance hangar will reach the surface area of 2500m² with a maximum capacity of receiving 4 helicopters at once.
In Toussus-le-Noble, Héli-Union has seen an increasing flow of helicopter inspection demand. The company is projecting a higher number of demand starting from 2017. By establishing a new branch, Héli-Union will be able to answer to its clients’ needs more effectively.
Pau Airport has been chosen as the new destination due to its strategic location. Héli-Union’s new hangar in Pau Airport will be located within a walking distance from the bases of its main client, the French Army. This allows Héli-Union Industry to have a closer approach to its main clients and to retaliate in a timely manner.
- Safran renews Pattonair contract
- Japan Coast Guard signs HCare Smart for its H225 fleet
- Aeronautical Accessories Focused on Expanding Bell 505 Accessory Offerings
- CAAS, EASA and Airbus collaborate
- Boeing awarded $264M contract for MH-47 Support Services
- Magpas Air Ambulance selects AW169 to replace MD Explorer
- Sloane Helicopters opens up Irish corporate market with AW109 GrandNew sale
- Bell 429 Celebrates over 330 000 hours of operation
- CAE launches CAE 700MR Series flight training device
- NH90 Sea Lion starts Qualification phase
- Airbus hands over Empire Test Pilot School H125 to QinetiQ
- MD Helicopters creates MDHI Flight Training Academy
- GVH awarded EASA STC for H135 Aeromedical System
- FAA approves all-glass cockpit for MD530F
- CNC Technologies selected to Deploy Airborne Mission Suites for Agency’s New Airbus H125
- Boeing Receives Contract for Four Special Operations Chinooks
- Bristow opens new SAR base at Lydd
- MD takes Hamilton County Sheriff MD530F to APSCON
- GVH selected to design hoist light for Boeing
- Metro delivers H125 to Broward County