Airbus Helicopters and Bangkok Helicopter Services (BHS) from Thailand held a ceremony at the Rotorcraft Asia Exhibition, to celebrate BHS as a pioneer in South East Asia for Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS), and committed operations for ten years. BHS has proved once again as a pioneer recently, operating since 2017 the first H145 in EMS configuration for Asia Pacific region.
The ceremony was graced by Mr Kirati Kraiprasit, from BHS. Airbus Helicopters’ Vice President and Head of Sales – South East Asia & Pacific, Fabrice Rochereau, presented Mr Kirati Kraiprasit with the award to commemorate the milestone.
BHS currently operates two H145 helicopters for its EMS missions. Its first was delivered in 2007.
The H145 is the latest member of the 4-ton-class twin-engine helicopter family, which has a fleet of close to 1,200 in service globally, clocking over 4.6 million flight hours. While the aircraft is leading choice in the EMS and corporate transportation segments, its built-in versatility makes it the best candidate for a variety of missions. The light rotorcraft incorporates Airbus Helicopters’ trademark Fenestron and innovative Helionix avionics suite for enhanced safety, increased performance and reduced pilot workload.Rib
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%