Airbus Helicopters and Bangkok Helicopter Services (BHS) from Thailand held a ceremony at the Rotorcraft Asia Exhibition, to celebrate BHS as a pioneer in South East Asia for Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS), and committed operations for ten years. BHS has proved once again as a pioneer recently, operating since 2017 the first H145 in EMS configuration for Asia Pacific region.
The ceremony was graced by Mr Kirati Kraiprasit, from BHS. Airbus Helicopters’ Vice President and Head of Sales – South East Asia & Pacific, Fabrice Rochereau, presented Mr Kirati Kraiprasit with the award to commemorate the milestone.
BHS currently operates two H145 helicopters for its EMS missions. Its first was delivered in 2007.
The H145 is the latest member of the 4-ton-class twin-engine helicopter family, which has a fleet of close to 1,200 in service globally, clocking over 4.6 million flight hours. While the aircraft is leading choice in the EMS and corporate transportation segments, its built-in versatility makes it the best candidate for a variety of missions. The light rotorcraft incorporates Airbus Helicopters’ trademark Fenestron and innovative Helionix avionics suite for enhanced safety, increased performance and reduced pilot workload.Rib
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- Kaman Signs Multi-Year Contract with Sikorsky
- ForeFlight Introduces New Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver
- CHC Group Announces New Board of Managers
- Canada certifies airbus H145
- Horizon signs training agreement with Saudi Bell dealer
- Moscow Zhukovsky Airport adds helicopter facility
- Babcock and RACQ CQ Rescue renew contract
- Erickson achieves 100% effectiveness in Chilean firefighting
- Astronics Max-Viz Systems collaborating with FAA for a research study
- Air BP appoints Chief Commercial Officer
- HAI opens nominations for Salute to Excellence for Heli-Expo 2018
- Two UK police forces join to form operational drone unit
- Boeing awarded $27M contract for Preparation of Block 2 MH-47G
- Airbus awarded $35M contract for support of the UH-72 Lakota
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- More than 103 WAI Scholarships Now Ready for Applications
- CSAGA chooses Ramco
- HRH The Princess Royal Visits Bristow
- HeliOffshore collaborates on EC225 safety case