Airbus Helicopters and Bangkok Helicopter Services (BHS) from Thailand held a ceremony at the Rotorcraft Asia Exhibition, to celebrate BHS as a pioneer in South East Asia for Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS), and committed operations for ten years. BHS has proved once again as a pioneer recently, operating since 2017 the first H145 in EMS configuration for Asia Pacific region.
The ceremony was graced by Mr Kirati Kraiprasit, from BHS. Airbus Helicopters’ Vice President and Head of Sales – South East Asia & Pacific, Fabrice Rochereau, presented Mr Kirati Kraiprasit with the award to commemorate the milestone.
BHS currently operates two H145 helicopters for its EMS missions. Its first was delivered in 2007.
The H145 is the latest member of the 4-ton-class twin-engine helicopter family, which has a fleet of close to 1,200 in service globally, clocking over 4.6 million flight hours. While the aircraft is leading choice in the EMS and corporate transportation segments, its built-in versatility makes it the best candidate for a variety of missions. The light rotorcraft incorporates Airbus Helicopters’ trademark Fenestron and innovative Helionix avionics suite for enhanced safety, increased performance and reduced pilot workload.Rib
- Ghana Orders 4 Z-9EH Helicopters for Oil and Gas Project
- Lower Operating Temperature for H135
- Boulder Transport Starts Helicopter Flights up Front Range
- Luxaviation Helicopters announces strategic partnership with Azur Hélicoptère
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- Airbus delivers an H145 to the Saxony-Anhalt police
- Bristow Group Announces Quarterly Dividend
- HAI Statement on US Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Drone Registration
- Centaurium takes delivery of its GrandNew helicopter
- Marine Corps Aviation Association Awards 2017
- Summit Aviation Receives AS9110 Certificate
- Marenco SKYe SH09 to Norway
- Boeing awarded $143M contract for 24 AH-64E Apaches modification
- MD Helicopters awarded $77M contract for Logistics Support for Afghanistan MD530F Fleet
- Government of Greece– CH-47D Helicopters
- Oregon Dept Fish and Wildlife replaces helicopters with drones
- SAFE Structures partners with Eidos Ergonomics
- Prince George’s County Police Department to expand aviation section
- A New Station Commander for RAF Shawbury
- Norway trials Schiebel Camcopter S-100