Airbus Helicopters and Bangkok Helicopter Services (BHS) from Thailand held a ceremony at the Rotorcraft Asia Exhibition, to celebrate BHS as a pioneer in South East Asia for Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS), and committed operations for ten years. BHS has proved once again as a pioneer recently, operating since 2017 the first H145 in EMS configuration for Asia Pacific region.
The ceremony was graced by Mr Kirati Kraiprasit, from BHS. Airbus Helicopters’ Vice President and Head of Sales – South East Asia & Pacific, Fabrice Rochereau, presented Mr Kirati Kraiprasit with the award to commemorate the milestone.
BHS currently operates two H145 helicopters for its EMS missions. Its first was delivered in 2007.
The H145 is the latest member of the 4-ton-class twin-engine helicopter family, which has a fleet of close to 1,200 in service globally, clocking over 4.6 million flight hours. While the aircraft is leading choice in the EMS and corporate transportation segments, its built-in versatility makes it the best candidate for a variety of missions. The light rotorcraft incorporates Airbus Helicopters’ trademark Fenestron and innovative Helionix avionics suite for enhanced safety, increased performance and reduced pilot workload.
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Voted #1 for 18th Consecutive Year
- ITWL Poland and Thales to integrate rocket launchers onto Mi-24
- Avinco revealed as an Airbus group company
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for MH-60 Electronics Engineering
- Bell-Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 cockpit Engine Modification
- Rolls-Royce awarded $115M contract for Production of AE1107C V-22 Engines
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M contract for Procurement of 4 MV-22 Components
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for Rotorcraft autopilot and methods
- Airbus awarded patent for Rotor drive system
- Aviation Professional Services Liability Insurance by Global
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to carry blood
- Final Flight of OH-58D ‘Kiowa Warrior’
- Bristow To Present At The 2017 Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana