Onboard Systems International, Inc., a leading provider of innovative helicopter cargo hook equipment, today announced that its cargo hook suspension kits for the Bell 206L aircraft have received certification from EASA. Onboard has already received FAA and Transport Canada certification for these cargo hook systems.
“We’re pleased to be able to respond to requests for certification from our European customers who want to install Onboard’s cargo hook equipment on their Bell 206L aircraft,” said Karsten Lemmon, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Onboard Systems. “These cargo hook systems are designed to provide pilots with optimal external load mission performance while using this aircraft.”
The parabolic ramp design in Onboard’s Bell 206L suspension assembly gradually decelerates the rolling trolley to minimize side-to-side impact of the load when the helicopter is in motion. Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables. These low-weight systems are designed for fast installation and removal in the field using ordinary hand tools.
The newly certified cargo hook suspension system kits for the Bell 206L include the TALON LC Keeperless Hook Kit (P/N 200-258-01) and the TALON LC Keeperless Hook Kit with Onboard Weighing System (P/N 200-259-02), which uses Onboard’s pin load cell technology. The pin load cell mounts to one side of the hook by replacing the connecting bolt, rather than attaching as a separate link above the hook. This increases ground clearance by eliminating extra linkage, while still allowing the pilot to know the exact weight of the load. Please contact us for more information.
- Mexico – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- Elbit Systems to Showcase a Modular Mission Helicopters Package
- New Trustee for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Helicentre Announces 2019 US FAA CPL(H) Scholarship
- ARSA Supports Effort to Increase Part 147 School Flexibility
- EASA go to AERO 2018 with vision for the future of GA
- Rheinmetall Group and Sikorsky will lead in-service support for the CH-53K
- DRF upgrades Christoph 47 base from BK117 to H145
- Western Australian Police start process to replace ageing BK117
- New operator launches in Fiji with a Bell 212
- Philippines National Police receives first of three Bell 429s
- Quantum3D Awarded Contract by AVC Defense
- First Utility H145 in US delivered to San Diego Gas & Electric
- SAFE Structure sells Nassau County Police with Bell 429 maintenance stands
- Safran signs by-the-hour support contracts with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Rainier Heli International
- Lockheed Chairman, President and CEO receives 2018 Edison Achievement Award
- The Air Ambulance Service welcomes CQC report
- Leonardo demonstrates its AW159 to Malaysian Armed Forces
- ARA Flugrettung and ARBÖ present new helicopters and cooperation
- Russian Helicopters delivers two ship-based Ka-226T