Onboard Systems International, Inc., a leading provider of innovative helicopter cargo hook equipment, today announced that its cargo hook suspension kits for the Bell 206L aircraft have received certification from EASA. Onboard has already received FAA and Transport Canada certification for these cargo hook systems.
“We’re pleased to be able to respond to requests for certification from our European customers who want to install Onboard’s cargo hook equipment on their Bell 206L aircraft,” said Karsten Lemmon, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Onboard Systems. “These cargo hook systems are designed to provide pilots with optimal external load mission performance while using this aircraft.”
The parabolic ramp design in Onboard’s Bell 206L suspension assembly gradually decelerates the rolling trolley to minimize side-to-side impact of the load when the helicopter is in motion. Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables. These low-weight systems are designed for fast installation and removal in the field using ordinary hand tools.
The newly certified cargo hook suspension system kits for the Bell 206L include the TALON LC Keeperless Hook Kit (P/N 200-258-01) and the TALON LC Keeperless Hook Kit with Onboard Weighing System (P/N 200-259-02), which uses Onboard’s pin load cell technology. The pin load cell mounts to one side of the hook by replacing the connecting bolt, rather than attaching as a separate link above the hook. This increases ground clearance by eliminating extra linkage, while still allowing the pilot to know the exact weight of the load. Please contact us for more information.
- Aberdeen Airport helicopter movements continue to fall
- Leonardo Withdraws Lawsuit
- Lower helicopter requirement as Fox News train 90 drone pilots
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Drone Collision
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering