Onboard Systems International, Inc., a leading provider of innovative helicopter cargo hook equipment, today announced that its cargo hook suspension kits for the Bell 206L aircraft have received certification from EASA. Onboard has already received FAA and Transport Canada certification for these cargo hook systems.
“We’re pleased to be able to respond to requests for certification from our European customers who want to install Onboard’s cargo hook equipment on their Bell 206L aircraft,” said Karsten Lemmon, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Onboard Systems. “These cargo hook systems are designed to provide pilots with optimal external load mission performance while using this aircraft.”
The parabolic ramp design in Onboard’s Bell 206L suspension assembly gradually decelerates the rolling trolley to minimize side-to-side impact of the load when the helicopter is in motion. Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables. These low-weight systems are designed for fast installation and removal in the field using ordinary hand tools.
The newly certified cargo hook suspension system kits for the Bell 206L include the TALON LC Keeperless Hook Kit (P/N 200-258-01) and the TALON LC Keeperless Hook Kit with Onboard Weighing System (P/N 200-259-02), which uses Onboard’s pin load cell technology. The pin load cell mounts to one side of the hook by replacing the connecting bolt, rather than attaching as a separate link above the hook. This increases ground clearance by eliminating extra linkage, while still allowing the pilot to know the exact weight of the load. Please contact us for more information.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet