Onboard Systems International, Inc., a leading provider of innovative helicopter cargo hook equipment, today announced that its cargo hook suspension kits for the Bell 206L aircraft have received certification from EASA. Onboard has already received FAA and Transport Canada certification for these cargo hook systems.
“We’re pleased to be able to respond to requests for certification from our European customers who want to install Onboard’s cargo hook equipment on their Bell 206L aircraft,” said Karsten Lemmon, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Onboard Systems. “These cargo hook systems are designed to provide pilots with optimal external load mission performance while using this aircraft.”
The parabolic ramp design in Onboard’s Bell 206L suspension assembly gradually decelerates the rolling trolley to minimize side-to-side impact of the load when the helicopter is in motion. Built-in travel limits keep the hook from striking the airframe and relieve strain on the hook control cables. These low-weight systems are designed for fast installation and removal in the field using ordinary hand tools.
The newly certified cargo hook suspension system kits for the Bell 206L include the TALON LC Keeperless Hook Kit (P/N 200-258-01) and the TALON LC Keeperless Hook Kit with Onboard Weighing System (P/N 200-259-02), which uses Onboard’s pin load cell technology. The pin load cell mounts to one side of the hook by replacing the connecting bolt, rather than attaching as a separate link above the hook. This increases ground clearance by eliminating extra linkage, while still allowing the pilot to know the exact weight of the load. Please contact us for more information.
- Eagle Australasia appointed Garmin Authorised Dealer
- CopterSafety upgrades AW139 simulator with Phase 7 avionics
- Australian Army extends contract with Rockwell Collins
- First Female Pilot for Colombian Army
- CHC announce keynote speaker for Safety & Quality Summit
- Bell and Safran Announce Shared Vision for On-Demand Mobility
- Mi-171A2 is Planned to be Certified in India
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023