[High Wycombe] An AS 350 was involved in an accident today at Wycombe Air
Park, located about 15 km west of London.
According to local news media three pilots were onboard at the time of the
accident. One of the pilots suffered life-threatening injuries and another
suffered serious leg, chest, abdominal, head and shoulder injuries and a
third patient had less serious back injuries.
The reason of the accident is unclear but the Air Accidents Investigation
Branch is sending a team to the scene of the crash to investigate.
Reproduced from Nordic Rotors with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Nordic Rotors which allows us to reproduce stories, but not accompanying images. All images with this story have been separately researched by the HeliHub.com team. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Nordic Rotors.
- RSAF Celebrates 20 Years of Training in Oakey
- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder buys an AW169
- UK AAIB Bulletin – November 2018
- CEO retires as Bristow announce acquisition of Columbia Helicopters
- CHC adds apprentice engineers in UK
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance appoints new Trustees
- Vision for the future of General Aviation
- Speculative Scottish windfarm heliport plans approved
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-172
- Genaire expands fuel cell repair capabilities to include Bell 412 and 214
- Russian Helicopters successfully tests Ansat
- IHST: Making Life & Death Decisions: A Case Study of a Fatal Helicopter Accident
- STARS wins international competition
- Leonardo sells 15 AW139s into China, with 160 to follow
- APSA seeks nominees for Board of Directors
- China and Russia ready to sign on heavy-lift helicopter
- Aerotex launches Wall Blanket Kit
- EASA 12th Rotorcraft Symposium
- Medical Air Rescue Company signs for an Airbus H130
- FlightSafety to build AH-IZ and UH-1Y training devices for US Navy