“Based on customer request, we are continuing to roll out our Surefire release technology across our entire line of our cargo hook kits,” said Karsten Lemmon, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Onboard Systems. “The Bell 407 is extremely popular with our external load customers, which is why we have so many cargo hook kit options available for this aircraft. We’re pleased to now be able to offer our customers the extra load security that our Surefire release technology provides.”
The newly certified Surefire cargo hook kits for the Bell 407 include the TALON LC Keeperless Hook Kit (P/N 200-329-10), the TALON LC Hydraulic Hook Kit with Fixed Provisions (P/N 200-412-10), the TALON LC Hydraulic Hook Kit with Fixed Provisions and Onboard Weighing System with 28VDC backlighting (P/N 200-413-10), and the TALON LC Hydraulic Hook Kit with Fixed Provisions and Onboard Weighing System with 5VDC backlighting (P/N 200-413-11). In addition to offering the Surefire release technology option on new equipment, Onboard Systems can upgrade existing equipment for select models of certified cargo hooks at the factory during overhauls or upon request. Upgrade kits will also be available for operators with the capabilities to perform this work in house or through a local service facility. Please contact us for more information.
- Aberdeen Airport helicopter movements continue to fall
- Leonardo Withdraws Lawsuit
- Lower helicopter requirement as Fox News train 90 drone pilots
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Drone Collision
- Penzance HP team point out flaws in Steamship AW169 plans
- Helinetwork presents you with a new free service – RotorPlace.
- LCI closes on $55M capital market financing
- Era Group Celebrates 70 Years of Service
- New Isles of Scilly helicopter link to use AW169
- Helipass reaches 6 million bookings
- Where in the USA Do Helicopter Accidents Occur?
- Sikorsky awarded $127M contract for CH-53K Production
- Robinson adds wire strike system for R66
- BIRD Aerosystems wins follow-on contract for ASIO SMA
- TRAXXALL Technologies Announces New Client
- Voom helicopter booking platform joins Airbus
- USHST appoints Government Co-Chair
- Wills and Legal Services raises £540,000 for hospital helipads
- Convention Data Services signs three year Heli-Expo contract
- Avian-Precise Co awarded $57M contract for Vertical Lift Engineering