HNZ will supply one leased Sikorsky S-92 heavy helicopter to provide 365-day search and rescue and medical evacuation services, in order to support both offshore facilities in Australia. The contract terms are five years, plus two, two-year optional renewal periods.
“We are very excited to expand our S-92 operations in Broome to include full all-weather search and rescue services. This new contract extends our relationships with both INPEX and Shell and we are pleased with the continued confidence they have placed in us,” said Don Wall, President and Chief Executive Officer of HNZ Group.
This new contract builds on HNZ’s current business in Australia, where HNZ has performed helicopter transportation operations for over 20 years. Alongside the recently announced INPEX contract award to the PHI HNZ Joint Operation, this contract expands HNZ’s S-92 operations in Broome, Western Australia.
- UAE operator EDIC Horizon orders Bell 429 simulator
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2018
- Diplomatic row jeopardizes $1.5B helicopter deal between Turkey and Pakistan
- Bell awarded $11M Contract for Helicopter Yoke Assemblies
- Jhonlin Air Transport to add Airbus H145
- Cooper 2 joins life-saving Air Medical Transport Service
- DHART expands its reach
- Bell 525 completes hot weather testing
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance fly 8,000th Mission
- Bell Announces the Delivery of Bell 429s to Jamaica Defence Force
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying