HNZ will supply one leased Sikorsky S-92 heavy helicopter to provide 365-day search and rescue and medical evacuation services, in order to support both offshore facilities in Australia. The contract terms are five years, plus two, two-year optional renewal periods.
“We are very excited to expand our S-92 operations in Broome to include full all-weather search and rescue services. This new contract extends our relationships with both INPEX and Shell and we are pleased with the continued confidence they have placed in us,” said Don Wall, President and Chief Executive Officer of HNZ Group.
This new contract builds on HNZ’s current business in Australia, where HNZ has performed helicopter transportation operations for over 20 years. Alongside the recently announced INPEX contract award to the PHI HNZ Joint Operation, this contract expands HNZ’s S-92 operations in Broome, Western Australia.
- DynCorp Awarded $152M Contract for TH-57 Support Services
- HeliGroup launches world-first Airbus ACH135 Helionix for charter operations
- Rotortrade paves the way for greater value in the pre-owned helicopter market
- StandardAero renews Air Methods AS350 and EC130 Components contract
- EASA starts process for certification of small VTOL aircraft
- Deadline Approaches for 2019 WAI Scholarships
- Heli-One Announces AW169 EMS Modification Case Study
- Bell attended the VR/AR Global Summit in Vancouver
- Helibras delivers the 33º H225M to Brazilian Army
- Helicentre purchases two simulators
- Airbus Turns to RepRap x400 3D Printer
- Heli-One Develops End-User Oriented Solutions
- Coptersafety to provide EASA Maintenance Check Flight simulator course
- HCare services at Helitech 2018
- Lider receives two new H135s
- Airbus details NBAA display
- Airbus delivers new H125 to Newfoundland
- Kopter SH09 displayed in new customer livery at Helitech 2018
- Airbus showcases EMS capabilities at Helitech 2018
- CareFlight Celebrates 35th Anniversary