M International Inc., is pleased to announce subsidiary Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (Coatesville, Pennsylvania – KTS) has received Rolls-Royce approval to modify Outer Combustion Case (OCC) p/n M250- 10404 to the M250-10896 configuration.
“Keystone now has an approved repair procedure to address the potential of the M250-10404 OCC to unexpectedly crack in some locations,” stated John Fraser, General Manager of KTS. “Our repair eliminates the repetitive 25 hours inspection interval which was originally mandated to discover possible cracks which could lead to potential power and performance reductions.”
Currently, Commercial Engine Bulletin’s (CEB) A-72-2218 (C28), A-72-3303 (C30), A-72-6085 (C47B), A-72-5070 (C40B) and A-72-7002 (C47E) provides the instructions for operators to perform a repetitive visual and Leak-Tec inspection every 25 flight hours’ time period. By sending your OCC to Keystone for repair, you alleviate the requirement for future inspections as directed by those CEB’s. Keystone is the second Authorized Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) officially approved by Rolls-Royce for repair of this OCC.
With over 40 years’ experience, KTS is Rolls-Royce’s second largest certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) for all M250 Series engines, modules, accessories and components located in Coatesville, Pennsylvania (USA). In addition, KTS is an FAA and EASA certificated Part 145 Repair Station and a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell plus an increase of 10,000 sq. ft. in new production floor space.
- Nepalese Army takes delivery of AW139
- Simrik Air receives H125 from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia
- Newly debuted Helicopter Society of Nepal meets the Tourism Minister
- Croatia to Receive UH-60M Donation
- Life Link III passes 15000 hours on AW119Kx fleet
- Heli-One Completes Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade For S-76
- PHi extends previously-announced cash tender offer
- Airmedic signs purchase agreement
- Metro sparks new era of helicopter safety at AMTC 2018
- HeliOps take ownership of the SeaKing Simulator
- CHC Opens New Search and Rescue Facility in Dublin
- Kopter appoints Air Medical Sales Specialist for North American market
- Business Aviation Survey: Hiring Demand On the Rise
- Airbus at AMTC 2018
- Kopter at AMTC 2018
- Leonardo at AMTC 2018
- Dutch EMS operator picks P&W engines for new H135s
- Possible US Foreign Military Sale to the UK
- Airbus to showcase H135 as future Navy helicopter
- Dart signs new AMC during Helitech 2018