M International Inc., is pleased to announce subsidiary Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (Coatesville, Pennsylvania – KTS) has received Rolls-Royce approval to modify Outer Combustion Case (OCC) p/n M250- 10404 to the M250-10896 configuration.
“Keystone now has an approved repair procedure to address the potential of the M250-10404 OCC to unexpectedly crack in some locations,” stated John Fraser, General Manager of KTS. “Our repair eliminates the repetitive 25 hours inspection interval which was originally mandated to discover possible cracks which could lead to potential power and performance reductions.”
Currently, Commercial Engine Bulletin’s (CEB) A-72-2218 (C28), A-72-3303 (C30), A-72-6085 (C47B), A-72-5070 (C40B) and A-72-7002 (C47E) provides the instructions for operators to perform a repetitive visual and Leak-Tec inspection every 25 flight hours’ time period. By sending your OCC to Keystone for repair, you alleviate the requirement for future inspections as directed by those CEB’s. Keystone is the second Authorized Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Center (AMROC) officially approved by Rolls-Royce for repair of this OCC.
With over 40 years’ experience, KTS is Rolls-Royce’s second largest certificated Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) for all M250 Series engines, modules, accessories and components located in Coatesville, Pennsylvania (USA). In addition, KTS is an FAA and EASA certificated Part 145 Repair Station and a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Testing of Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS-101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6A and PT6T Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and related accessories. KTS expanded its state-of-the-art 40,000 sq. ft. MRO facility with the addition of a second OEM-correlated, all-digital engine test cell plus an increase of 10,000 sq. ft. in new production floor space.
- Egypt Receives new Ka-52 Alligator Helicopters
- Nepal to clamp down on helicopter rescue insurance scams
- Sonoma County Sheriff unveils new helicopter
- Wales Air Ambulance takes over Cardiff HP lease
- Japan resumes talks with local government on V-22 deployment
- Babcock takes delivery of another new S92
- AVIC AC312E Passes Stability Test
- LOTN completes overhaul of first Afghan Mi-17V-5
- Bell Boeing Joint Program awarded $74M contract for V-22 Repairs
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- New Zealand orders NH90 flight training device from CAE
- Maverick Helicopters has expanded operations to Hawaii’s Kauai
- CHC and Sikorsky Sending Students to Safety & Quality Summit
- Aerometals Receives FAA STC Approval for Airbus H130 IBF System
- Manang Air successfully completes CAAN Approved Training Organization Audit-2018
- FAA proposes closing HIWAS weather advisory
- VRT500 passed first stage of aerodynamic tests
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System Approved
- Lifestar Air Medical Transport Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary
- Helicopters to be banned at Annapurna Base Camp