TRAXXALL Technologies, providers of an innovative aircraft maintenance tracking and inventory management system, today officially announced new client Starlite Aviation Group.
Starlite is a leading provider of helicopter services with a specialization in complex missions, including: relief work, helicopter emergency medical service (HEMS), medical evacuation (MEDEVAC) and on/offshore oil and gas support. Starlite operates in excess of 45 aircraft, including a variety of Airbus, Bell, Guimbal, Robinson and Sikorsky helicopters, and TAF Sling 2 light fixed-wing aircraft.
After a rigorous comparative analysis of all available options, Starlite selected TRAXXALL for the maintenance tracking and inventory management of its entire fleet.
“We have been using TRAXXALL for several months and are very pleased with the benefits that it delivers,” says Alan O’Neill, Group COO, Starlite Aviation Group. “The system is efficient, cost-effective and user-friendly – and the service is excellent. The TRAXXALL team are very knowledgeable and responsive to our needs. Our aircraft were enrolled quickly and the support has been great. As our fleet has grown, TRAXXALL has grown with us. I am happy to recommend TRAXXALL to aircraft owners and operators who want to track maintenance and manage inventory with greater ease and simplicity.”
“We are proud to be working with the Starlite team,” continues Mark Steinbeck, President, TRAXXALL. “Starlite operates a large fleet across multiple locations and has developed an expertise in operating under the most challenging circumstances, most notably life-saving HEMS missions. It is an honor to be supporting an industry leader and to be contributing to the excellence of Starlite’s operations.”
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%