Five French manufacturers of components for helicopters will take part in the 10th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2017, taking place from 25 to 27 May at the Crocus Expo IEC in Moscow. Esterline, Hutchinson, Nicomatic, Permaswage and Sela will exhibit at the National Pavilion of France, organized by the Business France national agency: Trade and Investment Mission of the Embassy of France in Russia.
Establishment of the National French Pavilion will allow to unite leading French manufacturers of components for the helicopter industry in one place in order to conduct an efficient dialogue with Russian clients.
The companies presented at the National Pavilion of France are leading in their industries and well known to Russian specialists. Leach International Europe (Esterline Power Systems) is a leader in the on-board electrical equipment, develops and manufactures a wide range of highly reliable electromechanical and solid-state commutation components for aerospace, railway and nuclear industries.
Founded in 1853, Hutchinson Group is a global leader that produces rubber-metal spare parts for the automotive and aviation industries. The company designs and offers vibration suppression products, seals, anti-icing and fluid transportation systems.
Nicomatic has been involved in R&D of innovative connectors and heavy duty switching devices for 35 years. The company’s products have ISO 9001: 2008 and EN9100:2009 certification for aerospace use.
Permaswage, being a technological leader in hydraulic connectors, has been the original equipment supplier for Airbus Helicopters, Leonardo, Sikorsky and other leading manufacturers for more than half a century.
Founded in 1920, Sela started with the invention of ultraviolet fluorescent lamps for the aircraft cockpits and became later a large-scale supplier of modern lineup of LED illumination panels for light and heavy helicopters of various types. For example, Airbus Helicopters’ rotorcrafts are equipped with cabin lights made by Sela.
Business France is the French national agency supporting the international development of the French economy. Business France is present in 70 countries around the world and employs more than 1500 employees.
France is one of the leading countries in the aerospace industry and one of the key Russian partners in this area. French companies regularly participate in the HeliRussia expo.
HeliRussia 2017 is held in accordance with the Russian Government decree and organized by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia. The event is also supported by Helicopter Industry Association.
- Ghana Orders 4 Z-9EH Helicopters for Oil and Gas Project
- Lower Operating Temperature for H135
- Boulder Transport Starts Helicopter Flights up Front Range
- Luxaviation Helicopters announces strategic partnership with Azur Hélicoptère
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- Airbus delivers an H145 to the Saxony-Anhalt police
- Bristow Group Announces Quarterly Dividend
- HAI Statement on US Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Drone Registration
- Centaurium takes delivery of its GrandNew helicopter
- Marine Corps Aviation Association Awards 2017
- Summit Aviation Receives AS9110 Certificate
- Marenco SKYe SH09 to Norway
- Boeing awarded $143M contract for 24 AH-64E Apaches modification
- MD Helicopters awarded $77M contract for Logistics Support for Afghanistan MD530F Fleet
- Government of Greece– CH-47D Helicopters
- Oregon Dept Fish and Wildlife replaces helicopters with drones
- SAFE Structures partners with Eidos Ergonomics
- Prince George’s County Police Department to expand aviation section
- A New Station Commander for RAF Shawbury
- Norway trials Schiebel Camcopter S-100