On the 26th of April Airlift AS has been awarded from the Norwegian Civil Aviation Authority of both Continuing Airworthiness and Maintenance Organisation Approvals on Leonardo AW169 helicopter in accordance with EU 1321/2014 (Annex I EASA Part-M and Annex II EASA Part-145).
Airlift, first Norwegian organisation to add the AW169 to its approvals, is willing to offer technical AW169 services to third party operators, especially in Norway and Scandinavia where the new type have good market potentials on off shore as well governmental duties.
The milestone has been reached more than one month in advance to the delivery of three new AW169, that will be operated by Airlift from 1st of July on Maritime Pilot Services (LOS) from its bases on the airports of Bergen and Hammerfest, on a 6 years contract with the Norwegian Coastal Agency (Kystverket) as well as made available for ad-hoc charters.
Also Airlift’s Design Organisation (DOA), that has previously worked on the AW139, is near to completion of its first modification on the AW169 for a third party customer.
- Teletronics awarded $45M contract for Acquisition of V-22 Data Hardware
- General Electric awarded $143M contract for Procurement of 22 T408-GE-400 CH-53K helicopter engines
- Bell awarded patent for Tiltrotor aircraft having spherical bearing mounted pylon assemblies
- Honeywell International awarded patent for surveillance system using micro mobile drones and IP cameras
- North Island Hospital opens new campus
- Russian Helicopters Concluded the First Export Contract for the Supply of Mi-171А2
- 150th H145 delivered to HTM
- Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence 2017
- Iron Mountain awarded $7M contract for Foreign Military Sales for the Utility Helicopter Project Office.
- Safran celebrates 40 years in Brazil
- ASU Obtains NVIS Transport Canada STC on AS350
- Abu Dhabi Aviation expands Leonardo AW139 fleet
- New FAA Guidance for Electronic Flight Bags
- Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey Fleet Tops 400,000 Flight Hours
- S92 Helicopters Certified to Operate in Mexico
- Nova Scotia customer 4 orders Bell 407GXP
- Abu Dhabi Aviation sign new PWC support agreement
- Helicopters of Russia handed over Mi-28UBs to the Russian Defense Ministry
- Conklin & de Decker Release Aircraft Cost Evaluator 17.2
- V-22 Osprey readiness rate is 48%