Airwork (NZ) Limited have obtained FAA Supplementary Type Certificate (FAA STC) for the MBB BK117‐B2 BK117 Cargo Hook and Mirror Kit.
The BK117 Cargo Hook has a carrying capacity of up to 1200kg. It utilizes the Onboard Systems Cargo Hook with the option of either hydraulic or manual release and can be mounted to either an Airwork manufactured or OEM cargo sling. It comes with a stowage bracket for when not in use. The hydraulic release lever is installed on the collective.
The BK117 Cargo Hook Mirror Kit allows the pilot to view the cargo hook through the lower chin window for improved visibility when performing cargo hook operations. There are single or dual mirror options available and is a very light system.
Approvals – FAA, Transport Canada and CAANZ.
Airwork (NZ) Ltd is part of the Airwork Group of Companies which is a diversified aviation business operating in multiple countries providing maintenance support, dynamic component overhaul, turbine support, design, and manufacture. They are an authorized Service Centre for Honeywell, Breeze Eastern, Airbus Helicopters and Kawasaki. Airw
- Ghana Orders 4 Z-9EH Helicopters for Oil and Gas Project
- Lower Operating Temperature for H135
- Boulder Transport Starts Helicopter Flights up Front Range
- Luxaviation Helicopters announces strategic partnership with Azur Hélicoptère
- Aeropartner took delivery of the first multi-purpose EC-120B
- Airbus delivers an H145 to the Saxony-Anhalt police
- Bristow Group Announces Quarterly Dividend
- HAI Statement on US Court of Appeals Ruling Regarding Drone Registration
- Centaurium takes delivery of its GrandNew helicopter
- Marine Corps Aviation Association Awards 2017
- Summit Aviation Receives AS9110 Certificate
- Marenco SKYe SH09 to Norway
- Boeing awarded $143M contract for 24 AH-64E Apaches modification
- MD Helicopters awarded $77M contract for Logistics Support for Afghanistan MD530F Fleet
- Government of Greece– CH-47D Helicopters
- Oregon Dept Fish and Wildlife replaces helicopters with drones
- SAFE Structures partners with Eidos Ergonomics
- Prince George’s County Police Department to expand aviation section
- A New Station Commander for RAF Shawbury
- Norway trials Schiebel Camcopter S-100