Maverick Helicopters took home its eighth consecutive award for Best Air Tour from the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association’s (SNHCA) Concierge Choice Awards. The company was honored during the Choice Awards Gala on Sunday, April 30 at Omnia Nightclub.
The SNHCA is an association of professional hotel concierges dedicated to providing the highest level of service possible in Las Vegas. As true ambassadors of the city, the group evaluates the area’s tourism landscape annually to determine the winners of its Concierge Choice Awards. The 2017 award was presented to Maverick Helicopters for its quality aerial experiences over Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon and for making a positive impression upon concierge throughout the valley. For a complete list of winners, please visit: http://bit.ly/2pLYKFg.
“The recognition by the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association for an eighth straight year is a true testament to the hard work and dedication of our team on a daily basis,” said John Buch, president of Maverick Aviation Group, parent company of Maverick Helicopters.
- Bell-Boeing awarded $35M contract for V-22 Support
- Life Link III launches OneLink mobile app
- Great North Air Ambulance plans to upgrade Cumbrian airbase
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to go 24×7
- Sikorsky awarded $19M contract for MH-60R Modification
- Falcon looks at expansion by exhibiting at first Kuwait Aviation Show
- Sundance Helicopters launches new Romantic flight packages
- Falcon Aviation Services wins Kuwait offshore contract
- Kong awarded patent for suspended load stabilisation system
- Airbus awarded patent for method of determining Helicopter ground speed
- HAL and Safran to set up engine facility in Goa
- First AW169 operational in Nordics goes live with Babcock
- Coroner cites need for better Police Helicopter in Western Australia
- New AW109 and AW139 service centre at Milan Linate Airport
- UK – Salford Royal Hospital to add helipad
- Haines Assembly backtracks on new heliski area
- Maverick Helicopters Expands Hawaiian Operations to Kauai
- Modernized Ka-27M enters service with Baltic Fleet
- Russian Air Force prepares for Ansat-U training from March
- Yorkshire Air Ambulance Wins National Award