Maverick Helicopters took home its eighth consecutive award for Best Air Tour from the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association’s (SNHCA) Concierge Choice Awards. The company was honored during the Choice Awards Gala on Sunday, April 30 at Omnia Nightclub.
The SNHCA is an association of professional hotel concierges dedicated to providing the highest level of service possible in Las Vegas. As true ambassadors of the city, the group evaluates the area’s tourism landscape annually to determine the winners of its Concierge Choice Awards. The 2017 award was presented to Maverick Helicopters for its quality aerial experiences over Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon and for making a positive impression upon concierge throughout the valley. For a complete list of winners, please visit: http://bit.ly/2pLYKFg.
“The recognition by the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association for an eighth straight year is a true testament to the hard work and dedication of our team on a daily basis,” said John Buch, president of Maverick Aviation Group, parent company of Maverick Helicopters.
- Waypoint Receives Innovation Award in Tianjin
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- DRF retains Magdeburg contract with six year extension
- Columbus Police marks 45 years flying MD Helicopters
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts
- Lockheed Delivering Next-Generation Apache Sensor Systems
- VNH South receives award from JVPC
- OEAMTC Air Rescue and Reiser Simulation and Training sign LOI
- US Navy orders additional APKWS rocket guidance kits