Maverick Helicopters took home its eighth consecutive award for Best Air Tour from the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association’s (SNHCA) Concierge Choice Awards. The company was honored during the Choice Awards Gala on Sunday, April 30 at Omnia Nightclub.
The SNHCA is an association of professional hotel concierges dedicated to providing the highest level of service possible in Las Vegas. As true ambassadors of the city, the group evaluates the area’s tourism landscape annually to determine the winners of its Concierge Choice Awards. The 2017 award was presented to Maverick Helicopters for its quality aerial experiences over Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon and for making a positive impression upon concierge throughout the valley. For a complete list of winners, please visit: http://bit.ly/2pLYKFg.
“The recognition by the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association for an eighth straight year is a true testament to the hard work and dedication of our team on a daily basis,” said John Buch, president of Maverick Aviation Group, parent company of Maverick Helicopters.
- Nepal Army decommissioning its two Alouette III series helicopters
- Saudi Arabia – Continuation of Maintenance Support Services (MSS)
- Marine Corps Plans to add Weaponry to V-22 Fleet
- Bell Boeing awarded $103M contract for V-22 Part Repairs
- Airbus awarded $117M contract for procurement of 16 UH-72A aircraft
- Genesys Aerosystems Delivers over 1,000 HeliSAS Systems
- Elbit wins approval to acquire Universal Avionics
- JETNET celebrates 30 years in business
- 2018 MTLI Scholarship Winners
- Librestream Powers New Remote Assistance Service from Safran
- HeliRussia 2018 features a variety of MRO companies
- DART chooses Drallim Industries as Repair & Overhaul facility
- Spectrum Aeromed Completes Production Amendment
- AUTOFLUG releases new options for passenger transport
- Metro continues to improve the MetroAlert app
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- HeliRussia and Show Observer renew partnership
- AHS Announces 2018 Group Award Winners
- Rolls-Royce awarded $31M contract for procurement of 14 AE1107C engines for V-22 Ospreys
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance break-in new helipad