Maverick Helicopters took home its eighth consecutive award for Best Air Tour from the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association’s (SNHCA) Concierge Choice Awards. The company was honored during the Choice Awards Gala on Sunday, April 30 at Omnia Nightclub.
The SNHCA is an association of professional hotel concierges dedicated to providing the highest level of service possible in Las Vegas. As true ambassadors of the city, the group evaluates the area’s tourism landscape annually to determine the winners of its Concierge Choice Awards. The 2017 award was presented to Maverick Helicopters for its quality aerial experiences over Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon and for making a positive impression upon concierge throughout the valley. For a complete list of winners, please visit: http://bit.ly/2pLYKFg.
“The recognition by the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association for an eighth straight year is a true testament to the hard work and dedication of our team on a daily basis,” said John Buch, president of Maverick Aviation Group, parent company of Maverick Helicopters.
- Lockheed awarded $24M contract for MH-60 Electronics Engineering
- Bell-Boeing awarded $18M contract for V-22 cockpit Engine Modification
- Rolls-Royce awarded $115M contract for Production of AE1107C V-22 Engines
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M contract for Procurement of 4 MV-22 Components
- Merlin Technology awarded patent for Rotorcraft autopilot and methods
- Airbus awarded patent for Rotor drive system
- Aviation Professional Services Liability Insurance by Global
- Lincs and Notts Air Ambulance to carry blood
- Final Flight of OH-58D ‘Kiowa Warrior’
- Bristow To Present At The 2017 Johnson Rice Energy Conference
- 11 year North Sea windfarm contract placed for UK-based AW139 and AW169s
- Life Link III medical director wins national award
- Four bidders for Polish attack helicopter order
- Helitech International Insight Seminar Speaker line-up revealed
- Bell to deliver B505s to Eagle Copters
- Plans Finalized for WAI Girls in Aviation Day
- REACH to place new H125 in Montana
- Terma install survivability kit on Dutch NH90 fleet
- Bristow Norway wins five year contracts for two S92s
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for New Tunnelton Helipad