Maverick Helicopters took home its eighth consecutive award for Best Air Tour from the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association’s (SNHCA) Concierge Choice Awards. The company was honored during the Choice Awards Gala on Sunday, April 30 at Omnia Nightclub.
The SNHCA is an association of professional hotel concierges dedicated to providing the highest level of service possible in Las Vegas. As true ambassadors of the city, the group evaluates the area’s tourism landscape annually to determine the winners of its Concierge Choice Awards. The 2017 award was presented to Maverick Helicopters for its quality aerial experiences over Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon and for making a positive impression upon concierge throughout the valley. For a complete list of winners, please visit: http://bit.ly/2pLYKFg.
“The recognition by the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association for an eighth straight year is a true testament to the hard work and dedication of our team on a daily basis,” said John Buch, president of Maverick Aviation Group, parent company of Maverick Helicopters.
- R66 now has lithium-ion battery option
- Kaman Signs Multi-Year Contract with Sikorsky
- ForeFlight Introduces New Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver
- CHC Group Announces New Board of Managers
- Canada certifies airbus H145
- Horizon signs training agreement with Saudi Bell dealer
- Moscow Zhukovsky Airport adds helicopter facility
- Babcock and RACQ CQ Rescue renew contract
- Erickson achieves 100% effectiveness in Chilean firefighting
- Astronics Max-Viz Systems collaborating with FAA for a research study
- Air BP appoints Chief Commercial Officer
- HAI opens nominations for Salute to Excellence for Heli-Expo 2018
- Two UK police forces join to form operational drone unit
- Boeing awarded $27M contract for Preparation of Block 2 MH-47G
- Airbus awarded $35M contract for support of the UH-72 Lakota
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- More than 103 WAI Scholarships Now Ready for Applications
- CSAGA chooses Ramco
- HRH The Princess Royal Visits Bristow
- HeliOffshore collaborates on EC225 safety case