RAMM Aerospace is proud to announce receipt of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for their R44 Replacement Seat Kit. With this FAA STC on hand, RAMM Aerospace now offers the most beneficial R44 Replacement Interior Kit on the market. The RAMM Aerospace R44 Replacement Interior Kit includes precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kit, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
“We enjoyed working with the operators and maintenance facilities to understand what features and benefits were needed to design the most desirable R44 Replacement Interior kit on the market,” explains Peggy McDonald, VP of Sales and Marketing at RAMM Aerospace. “Customers provide valuable insight when you are designing a kit that needs to be superior to what is currently available and we are grateful for the customers that took the time to support us with this project.”
The Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner kit consists of insulation panels neatly wrapped with an aviation grade synthetic leather that is easy to maintain as it wipes clean and it will not sag over time.
The Replacement Seat Kit provides R44 operators with a solution to increase storage space under the seat and provides an option to remove the seat cushions when not in use. The Replacement Seat Kit includes 4 individual seat pans that install onto the seat boxes, similar to the way the original seats install. Each kit comes with 4 bottom and 4 backrest cushions that attached with Velcro so they are easy to remove when not in use. The cushions are designed for improved comfort and are supplied with replaceable genuine European leather covers in blue, tan or grey.
To complete the R44 Replacement Interior Kit, customers can choose between pre-cut carpet or precut coin embossed utility flooring. All the interior kits are now FAA and TCCA approved.
- Sikorsky presents $28,000 to Patient AirLift Services
- HeliOffshore Southeast Asia group meets in Bangkok to review safety work
- HAI announces W.A. “Dub” Blessing Flight Instructor of the Year Award winner
- Airbus fly image processing system on H225 testbed
- Sikorsky Delivers Black Hawks to the LA County Fire Department
- HAI announces Airbus Golden Hour Award winner
- Airbus open new Le Bourget facility, including rotor blade production line
- Boeing to Modernize Six Netherlands CH-47F Chinooks
- HeliOffshore looks back on 2017’s enhancements of offshore safety
- Bell delivers 20th EMS configured B429
- Airbus Helicopters CEO to move to Commercial Aircraft division
- Arizona National Guard may lose last four Apaches
- Philippine Air Force to Acquire 24 Attack Helicopters
- Wiking Helikopter welcomes second H145 to Jade Weser Airport
- Rostec Signs an Agreement to Promote Helicopters in South-East Asia
- Aurora Demonstrates Fully Autonomous Helicopter
- Airbus promotes carbon content in colour scheme of third H160 prototype
- Falcon Aviation earns IS-BAH Accreditation
- Northland Rescue Helicopter and Fire and Emergency New Zealand Team Up
- South Korea conducts AH-64 missile drills