RAMM Aerospace is proud to announce receipt of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for their R44 Replacement Seat Kit. With this FAA STC on hand, RAMM Aerospace now offers the most beneficial R44 Replacement Interior Kit on the market. The RAMM Aerospace R44 Replacement Interior Kit includes precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kit, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
“We enjoyed working with the operators and maintenance facilities to understand what features and benefits were needed to design the most desirable R44 Replacement Interior kit on the market,” explains Peggy McDonald, VP of Sales and Marketing at RAMM Aerospace. “Customers provide valuable insight when you are designing a kit that needs to be superior to what is currently available and we are grateful for the customers that took the time to support us with this project.”
The Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner kit consists of insulation panels neatly wrapped with an aviation grade synthetic leather that is easy to maintain as it wipes clean and it will not sag over time.
The Replacement Seat Kit provides R44 operators with a solution to increase storage space under the seat and provides an option to remove the seat cushions when not in use. The Replacement Seat Kit includes 4 individual seat pans that install onto the seat boxes, similar to the way the original seats install. Each kit comes with 4 bottom and 4 backrest cushions that attached with Velcro so they are easy to remove when not in use. The cushions are designed for improved comfort and are supplied with replaceable genuine European leather covers in blue, tan or grey.
To complete the R44 Replacement Interior Kit, customers can choose between pre-cut carpet or precut coin embossed utility flooring. All the interior kits are now FAA and TCCA approved.
- Wiregrass Life Flight closes down in Alabama
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Celebrates World Helicopter Day
- German operator Air Lloyd wins pipeline contract
- Royal Bournemouth Hospital upgrades helipad
- Helijet Appoints New Rotary Wing Chief & Assistant Chief Pilots
- Forecast for helicopter seating market released
- Exercise Stealth Guardian enhances rescue capabilities in multiple environments
- The American Helicopter Museum will celebrate World Helicopter Day
- HNZ Group Reports FY2017 Q2 Results
- DART promotes Cable Cutter System
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- STARS receives $250,000 donation from Access Credit Union
- Babcock MCS to recognise engineers union
- Heli Holland expand offshore fleet with two H155s and an H175
- Waypoint place their first lease into Columbia
- Volocopter agrees 25M Euro funding
- Orbit to expand Orbit Communication Systems
- Lawyers propose settlement for 2014 CHC share buyers
- Brazil approves BLR Aerospace FastFin for H125
- Blue Sky Network will be at LABACE 2017