RAMM Aerospace is proud to announce receipt of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for their R44 Replacement Seat Kit. With this FAA STC on hand, RAMM Aerospace now offers the most beneficial R44 Replacement Interior Kit on the market. The RAMM Aerospace R44 Replacement Interior Kit includes precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kit, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
“We enjoyed working with the operators and maintenance facilities to understand what features and benefits were needed to design the most desirable R44 Replacement Interior kit on the market,” explains Peggy McDonald, VP of Sales and Marketing at RAMM Aerospace. “Customers provide valuable insight when you are designing a kit that needs to be superior to what is currently available and we are grateful for the customers that took the time to support us with this project.”
The Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner kit consists of insulation panels neatly wrapped with an aviation grade synthetic leather that is easy to maintain as it wipes clean and it will not sag over time.
The Replacement Seat Kit provides R44 operators with a solution to increase storage space under the seat and provides an option to remove the seat cushions when not in use. The Replacement Seat Kit includes 4 individual seat pans that install onto the seat boxes, similar to the way the original seats install. Each kit comes with 4 bottom and 4 backrest cushions that attached with Velcro so they are easy to remove when not in use. The cushions are designed for improved comfort and are supplied with replaceable genuine European leather covers in blue, tan or grey.
To complete the R44 Replacement Interior Kit, customers can choose between pre-cut carpet or precut coin embossed utility flooring. All the interior kits are now FAA and TCCA approved.
- Sikorsky HH-60W in final assembly
- NHV wins Belgian windfarm contract with H145
- HAI Salute to Excellence Deadline Extended
- Boeing Awarded $96M Contract for AH-64, A/MH-6M and H-47 Support
- Cal Fire Crew Awarded for Dangerous Rescue
- Russian Helicopters to display at Africa Aerospace and Defense 2018
- Ramm Aerospace AS350 heater line kits TCCA and FAA approved
- Kenya receives nine AS550C3 Fennecs from UAE
- Harris Awarded $94M contract for CV-22 radio components
- General Electric awarded $18M contract for UH-60 pipe exhausts
- Gozo hospital helicopter inquiry finds no fault
- Royal Saudi Naval Forces launches first MH-60R
- Northrop began flight tests for MQ-8C Fire Scout
- CHC Australia Awarded New Helicopter Services Contract
- Metro delivers H135 to Washington Hospital Center
- US Army conducts first operational test of UH60V Black Hawk
- First Flight turns 40
- Helicopter ambulance service soon in Tamil Nadu
- Black Hawk marks 40 years service and prepares for another 50
- CHC 14th Safety & Quality Summit Less than a Month Away