RAMM Aerospace is proud to announce receipt of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approval for their R44 Replacement Seat Kit. With this FAA STC on hand, RAMM Aerospace now offers the most beneficial R44 Replacement Interior Kit on the market. The RAMM Aerospace R44 Replacement Interior Kit includes precut Carpet or Utility Flooring Kit, Leather Controls Boot Kit, a Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner Kit and the Replacement Seat Kit with Detachable Cushions.
“We enjoyed working with the operators and maintenance facilities to understand what features and benefits were needed to design the most desirable R44 Replacement Interior kit on the market,” explains Peggy McDonald, VP of Sales and Marketing at RAMM Aerospace. “Customers provide valuable insight when you are designing a kit that needs to be superior to what is currently available and we are grateful for the customers that took the time to support us with this project.”
The Wipe-Clean Bulkhead/Headliner kit consists of insulation panels neatly wrapped with an aviation grade synthetic leather that is easy to maintain as it wipes clean and it will not sag over time.
The Replacement Seat Kit provides R44 operators with a solution to increase storage space under the seat and provides an option to remove the seat cushions when not in use. The Replacement Seat Kit includes 4 individual seat pans that install onto the seat boxes, similar to the way the original seats install. Each kit comes with 4 bottom and 4 backrest cushions that attached with Velcro so they are easy to remove when not in use. The cushions are designed for improved comfort and are supplied with replaceable genuine European leather covers in blue, tan or grey.
To complete the R44 Replacement Interior Kit, customers can choose between pre-cut carpet or precut coin embossed utility flooring. All the interior kits are now FAA and TCCA approved.
- Leonardo’s Japanese helicopter market grows
- Bristow CEO describes the three commandments of safety
- AW169 helicopter scores first contract success
- Sikorsky Sponsors Educational Scholarship through the MedEvac
- Waypoint Receives Innovation Award in Tianjin
- UK Aviation Services becomes a Sikorsky S76 Customer Support Center
- DRF retains Magdeburg contract with six year extension
- Columbus Police marks 45 years flying MD Helicopters
- Hamilton County Sheriff receives 530F
- IAI-ELTA to provide Helicopter SATCOM Network Systems to Key Customer
- USAIG Celebrates 40 Years of Providing Safety Posters to the Aviation Industry
- DRF Luftrettung appoints new Chairman
- GNAAS Looks to New Life Saving Techniques
- Safran marketing new Aneto engine to HAL
- Uber-like helicopter taxi launches in Tokyo
- Indian Government starts sale of majority of Pawan Hans
- 3rd H160 prototype joins the flight test campaign
- Air Medical Helicopters Fly with 1,000 Donaldson IBFs
- FAA approves B206 and B407 sim from Ryan-Precision JV
- Russian Helicopters and United Helicopters sign contracts